>mfw we are literally living in the Metal Gear Solid universe

>Deep state = The Patriots
>information wars being fought by memes to create context
>the war economy is real and behind the migrant crisis

How deep does the rabbit hole go. How much does Kojima know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=D-00nDI9fsc
metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/The_Patriots
youtube.com/watch?v=oDyCybhCUFM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
objectivevgaesthetics.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/the-phantoms-pain-turning-venom-snake-into-the-boss-a-metal-gear-solid-v-narrative-analysis-introduction/
seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/3733/The transparency of oil exploration in Seychelles are people too cynical to make a difference
youtube.com/watch?v=giS41utjlbU
youtube.com/watch?v=B8ofWFx525s
youtube.com/watch?v=APgC6XYcmSY
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kojima was just following the trends and saw the far extreme end of it. The worst possible outcome.

Made me think

The memeconomy is booming!

I've put everything into rare Trumps and animated Spicers.Ask me about my gains! Yous are coming in left and right.

It doesnt matter all men were born to die, its in our nature its only a matter of time until shit hits the fan

A man doesn't die if his ideas live on. His memes so to speak.
t. Kojima

>How deep does the rabbit hole go
this deep
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

The Deep State are not Patriots though. They are jewish supremacist terrorists.

Trump is a Patriot fighting against the evil jewish NWO, and I will fight for him when he calls for help.

but MGS2 plot was writed by Tomokazu Fukushima generally
Hideo Kodzima is just a guy who use another"s works

youtube.com/watch?v=D-00nDI9fsc

If people are confused or never played MGS before

PLES BUY PEPE VERY POOR

The Patriots were right in theory and wrong in execution.

GW's speech near the end of MGS2 is completely accurate.

>he doesn't know about MGS
The Deep State is literally what The Patriots are. Get learned.

The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo?

The deep state is communist jewish supremacists idiot.

American patriots are mostly white men who are willing to fight for the Constitution. Literally the opposite of jewish communists.

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/The_Patriots

As I said, Deep State = The Patriots.

Only one man can stop the deep state.

This.

Kojima just recycles things from movies/books and makes them into AAA vidya games.

He's not an insider.

>Kojima memed Armstrong into reality
>now The Patriots
Is Kojima the worlds greatest meme magic warlock?

You're not listening. "The Patriots" are basically the Illuminati in the MGS universe.

The Patriots of MGS were originally called the Philosophers but eventually rebranded themselves as the Patriots to appear good, their role is about the same as the Deep State.

Fuck me, I'm literally listening to the MGS2 OST just as I opened Sup Forums and saw this thread

The similarities are pretty unsettling desu

underrated

MGS should be memed into right-wing propaganda similiar to how the left uses Harry Potter.

This is the core of the fake news epidemic.
>contradict yourself in the article you write
>People only read the headlines
We are doing it to ourselves.

may want to play MGS before you talk about it champ

The story of MGS is basically nationalists vs evil globalists

>cia needs to bet down everything to make France stay in Eu
>I'd that doesn't work the global no border people will get screwed over

Jesus

Fuck the lalelilolu

>the war economy is real
but that's real fuckin stupid

>mfw Sup Forums is basically Philanthropy/Diamond Dogs now

One day my man, i will have a fortune and i will make a Mother Base for Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=oDyCybhCUFM

Just take over Sealand

Its probably realer than you thought it was
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

Shit size for a Mother Base, i want it be something that can accomplish goals.

The man does still die because his/her ideas can be twisted by the desires of the interpreters.
See: The Boss

Also, the man literally dies, people are consciousnesses, not ideas.

sealand is too small

Just build more platforms

What am i supposed to be looking at?

Why did you just post a square?

I'm glad someone realizes how Diamond Dogs is WAAAAY more humane than MSF or Zanzibar Land ever were.

>tfw your commanding officer betrays you by doing to you the exact thing he left the US military for doing to his own CO

I really want to go play Metal Gear now. Fucking love that series. I remember back during summer of my 6th grade year playing through MGS 1-4 with cousins. Good times.

I dunno, I saw it in my folder and It looked sorta suspicious but then it changed to just a square I guess.

Not likely to be a good idea, besides, the bong Navy would try to fuck it up if it got too big. We need to build it in a place secluded from them.

No, you played through 1-3, you watched 4.

Also, an interesting read of MGSV's story
objectivevgaesthetics.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/the-phantoms-pain-turning-venom-snake-into-the-boss-a-metal-gear-solid-v-narrative-analysis-introduction/

So do you know how much offshore property in Seychelles costs?

Does that mean Trump is Solidus?

America is literally filled and controlled by Jews

American media is full of degeneracy (cinema included) and those entertainments always spreads across the globe.

lol everyone shits on 4 for basically being a movie, but I still really enjoyed it.

If we have the finances to create platforms out there i am sure we would be able to buy the land.

the Laliluleilo??? BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE

Cause Kojima is actually an intellectual, unlike other game developers.

topkek reminds me of me playing this game when I was like 12
>playthrough skipping all the cutscenes because i wanna sneak'n'shit
>at the end I ask myself wtf is going on

>next playthrough i don't skip any cutscenes and try to get it
>at the end I ask myself wtf is going on

bretty funny

It's fine as far as story goes and the bits of gameplay are interesting but there is just no denying that you need a will of steel to play through it for more than 2-3 hours at a time without your senses going into observe/movie-mode.

Like that was my biggest issue, that I would be watching a cutscene for so long that my sort of engaged brain shut off

If the recent shit that has been going on is any indication, he's more like Skullface, fighting against Cipher but for his own brand of self-destruction.
Or perhaps he's big boss, a man gone mad with power. Who is Trump's Venom then?

Trump was always solidus

It's something.

seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/3733/The transparency of oil exploration in Seychelles are people too cynical to make a difference

Watch his new press conference. He literally is Solidus. Can't wait for next week. Anyway, his Venom would obviously be John Miller.

Deep state is really easy to explain. Central banks are privately owned. They hold control on the economy. Their owners profit off of national debt. US and most of EU is owned by the rothschilds, They want to stay in control they have been in the US for awhile so they have their goons all in government. Trump is rich enough that he dosn't have to bow to them so he can actually make changes to stop america from being slaves to the international bank cartels. Also Putin cut them out of Russia and it appears he wants to take over everything for mother russia that's why there is such a strong anti russian push from the establishment these days. The establishment also seems to have recently finalized their nuke war plan either our defense systems are strong enough or they plan to hide in antarctic or something. O yeah why they hate trump extra hard is because they won't have the 100% US military support against Russia or the preemptive strike.

I wouldn't recommend land, it's more open to being spied on in general.

A sea base, even a modest but consolidated one would be better, assuming we make sure transportation is nailed down.

>Handful of members on Sup Forums become captains of industry
>embezzle funds for Greater Heaven
>hire South African mercenaries to train us and other recruits from Sup Forums

It could work desu

I read that the standard is usually 200 million to 650 million USD.

Probably would have wanted to reword it but i meant offshore territory or maybe even setting up in international waters.

The ending is legendary though

>Deep state = The Patriots
>information wars being fought by memes to create context
>the war economy is real and behind the migrant crisis.
>Cipher = Globalist Agenda
>Fox Die = Manufactured Diseases
>Cyborg Ninjas = Those who survived the deep state's child torture and are exposing pizza gate.
Big Shell = Deep Water Horizon

I still like MGSV's ending the most but yeah, it was a great conceived ending for Solid's story

We Gekkos now

I never understood why the Gekkos would moo.

was it ever confirmed that metal gear and zone of the enders take place in the same universe?

deus ex nwo meme war when?
dropping some oc

Because it was unsettling.

Wiki says it for psychological warfare.

tbqh cant we just all forget mgsv happened? i fucking hated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=giS41utjlbU

this one literally is the walker gear from phantom pain

So America is going to war with Russia because Putin wants to take over the world?

Trump is playing the role of Solidus.

Sorry bro, though we're supposed to have a resurgence soon.

Wanna go even deeper? All this radicalization between both parties (republican and democrats) were influenced by social networks algorithms. Because people live in their safe spaces / bubbles and just flat out don't want to get exposed to new/other ideas. Wanna know the foundations of these algorithms? Artificial Intelligence.

This TED talk is FIVE years old.
youtube.com/watch?v=B8ofWFx525s

Artificial intelligence is slowly, but surely destroying us without most of us even noticing it. Skynet was a joke.

Got it figured out
>Spicer is Otacon
>Kellyanne is Vamp
>Ted is Ocelot
>Bannon is Miller
>Trump is Solidus Snake

This.
It's how Cipher now controls the internal civil war the same way it orchestrated proxy wars internationally.
Now that they've divided the people, there is no power within or without that can stop them. They've had people divide themselves by mistaking disagreement as suppression.

Again, I'm not sure about this given how insular he's making his branch of the GOP.

I imagine a Solidus figure would just DO things to take down the shadow government, expose its lies to the people.

Trump has his own secrets after showing the previous establishment's skeletons in the closet.

The public never learned of Solidus' real intentions or actions. Remember, everything you see is being screened first by the Patriots before it reaches you.

We've known that MGS2 has been prophetic for years.

I just hope we've learned our leson from it and truly try to stop whatever the real world version of the Patriots truly is.

I was always worried about this where everyone would be isolated into information bubbles. And this would lead into people becoming ignorant despite doing a tremendous amount of research, or not able to find an outside viewpoint. Whats worse is that this system creates a massive echo chamber among people with overlapping filter bubbles.

I have strongly thought that this is the main reason why we are in this huge divide between people's ideologies.

>>Ted is Ocelot

>"Donald...."
>*throws cape*
>"....THE DELEGATES!"
>*shoots 20 bullets in one second and hits only his cuckservative comrades*
>uncomfy smirk

This

But if Trump is Solidus, who's actual Solid?

What makes me even more paranoid, is that this filter bubble can be intentionally manipulated to slowly change a person's point of view. My paranoia has been fueled even more when I begin to feel like I am somewhat part of a hive mind of trends. First I think I independently get into something, but then I notice that many other people fall into the same trend at the same time.

For example: In late January of 2017 I decide to give the music genre Vocaloid a second chance. I end up listening to a lot of music and download a lot of fan art. But I notice that a ton of new songs where released aproximently when I came back into the genere. And Artists who haven't drawn a vocaloid in years now are suddenly drawing vocaloids.

Sup Forums

...YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=APgC6XYcmSY

Was getting Trump elected our MGS 1 mission?

No, it had to be a person.

>Leaf
They want control of all currency and national banks, Russia is in the way for accomplishing that.

Yes but then it is impossible to know if Trump is solidus or not because we won't learn of his actions until they're done.
Besides, Solidus only did what he did because he wasn't planning on returning to the office, he knew his Big Shell hit was a one way street.

Again, I doubt Trump is Solidus. He seems more like Big Boss, being within The Patriots while also working against them, but to a similar but different self-destruction.

BB also fought against the Patriots but had his own goals. Solidus simply sought to free people from the Patriots and let them live freely. Trump is undeniably trying to consolidate his own power, he's very self-centered in this regard like BB was.
Like, Trump wouldn't have won with how he was calling out the Deep State over the election. They would have just screened him out altogether, silencing him rather than using him for views.

The Deep State is not dumb. They are destructive but they aren't dumb

Milo.
Trump, Cruz and Milo are all clones of Patton.

So when's trump going to get in a Nikita battle on a seaport with his would be assassin? Or is that not until his second term?

I WANT BATTLE MECHS NOW!

zionists are trying to do a communist takeover, like they did to hitler before ww2.
it seems like a pretty similar situation. at least thats what i learn from vid below:
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Didn't Solidus want to hijack the Patriot's AI system to create something like a benevolent dictatorship?