Questions for pro-guns americans

Do you think without the second amendment allowing you to own a gun, you'd be ass-raped and robbed once a day by some nigger?

Is second amendment making you more free for real? or is it aimed to make people just feel more free while the government is actually sniffing even in your web history?

Most important one: would your opinion over gun ownership change if tomorrow your kids will get riddled at school by an autistic, sexually repressed wasp who run out of his antidepressant?

Answer honestly and explain your reasons

>inb4 hurr durr OP is a liberal
no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAosQdRIgL8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Without protection, its possible that someday I'd be robbed and that it would not go well for me.

What does the government sniffing web history have to do with firearms?

Its the person who uses the tool, not the tool itself thats at fault.

Rights are more important than lives, otherwise there never would have been a revolution to secure them

Especially the lives of niggers, especially on some retarded chart that's full of shit and probably lying anyway

>italy

shouldn't you be helping ahmed and his 5 wives and 12 children out of the boats?

fuck off, the majority of gun deaths in america are caused by Mexican and Black gangs shooting each other for "turf" and "street cred"

nothing of value is lost, there really isnt a problem.

>Without protection, its possible that someday I'd be robbed and that it would not go well for me.

what if your aggressor also have a gun?

>What does the government sniffing web history have to do with firearms?

my question is very clear

>Its the person who uses the tool, not the tool itself thats at fault.

explain pic related then

The jews are trying to get the mexicans and niggers to join them in a campaign to cleanse America of white people so that they can have a shit colored hellhole ruled by communist jews.

This is why he jews try to disarm us. They know that we whites will be able to defeat them as long as we are armed.

sorry boi

> you'd be ass-raped and robbed once a day by some nigger?

They allways compare American gun violence with European gun violence yet they never compare it with South American gun violence...

I wonder why?

because you don't compare first world with third world you dumbfuck

And why not smart ass?

South America has very strict gun laws. So its not the guns that are at fault but the people who use them.

Get rekt fagatron

>what if your aggressor also have a gun?
take advantage of knowledge of home, outmaneuver, shoot first

>explain pic related then
Fact: countries with pencils have higher pencil-related deaths than countries without pencils.

Nope! Not all all. Niggers don't grasp simple concepts like snare or spike traps and could be easily suckered in by a "bumpin" stereo and a watermelon to their deaths in mass. Same with chemistry and explosives. I know there are a lot of TV induced people that give all niggers the "halo effect" since TV demands that you do to be cool and trendy (like everyone else) but it's just not so.
My opinion on the 2nd Amendment is it;s already WAAAAAAAAAYY too strict as is. Anti-guns used to NOT be a liberal issue but again liberals tend to want to be saw as a "good person" by all the people that play them over and over. As for the "anti-depressant" Disneyland dope....I dunno what to say....I mean I'm shocked that people even believe in magic beans. Tv can sell a dumbass anything nowadays

this data is wrong as they include also european immigrants (i.e. europeans moving from one european country to another)

>Do you think without the second amendment allowing you to own a gun, you'd be ass-raped and robbed once a day by some nigger?
No, but I'd like my chances for survival to be as high as possible for any possible scenario.

>Is second amendment making you more free for real? or is it aimed to make people just feel more free while the government is actually sniffing even in your web history?
More free for real.

>Most important one: would your opinion over gun ownership change if tomorrow your kids will get riddled at school by an autistic, sexually repressed wasp who run out of his antidepressant?
No. People are going to be insane and do crazy shit once in a while. You can mitigate it but never eliminate it.

society is different. get some education

>Homicides in selected developed countries
>selected

sage

You're forgetting
>gun homicide
>not total homicides

Now show the rates for Brazil and Mexico.

So are you implying that European societies are similar to the US? They are very different.
Then why compare them?

>Fact: countries with pencils have higher pencil-related deaths than countries without pencils

here we define this shit as "hiding behind a finger"

Yes, and no.

American is bigger then Europe and the second amendment is about fighting tyranny.
Stop using emotional arguments
Gun controls doesnt work

If gun homicides go up yet total homicides go down, isn't that preferable? Whats so special about homicides committed with a gun?

>or is it aimed to make people just feel more free while the government is actually sniffing even in your web history?

>Year 1789
>Web history

Please

>Most important one: would your opinion over gun ownership change if tomorrow your kids will get riddled at school by an autistic, sexually repressed wasp who run out of his antidepressant?

Would you blame alcohol and stop drinking your faggot wine if your kid got hit by a drunk driver?

Would you blame the condom company if your condom broke and you got some bitch pregnant?

Would you blame the airplane when the pilot decides to lock the cabin door and crash the airplane into a mountain range because he didn't take his antidepressants?

Really made me think....

just remove niggers from stats and you are on european levels.

And you're using first and third world wrong too asshole.
Fucking faggot olive nigger.
Let's compare violent crime in a country with 10 million at most to American with 350 million people and god knows how many illegals.

>gun homicides go up
>total homicides go down
gun homicides are the bigger part of all homicides in USA, one can't grow without raising the other too

>because you don't compare first world with third world you dumbfuck

nice moving the goal posts, damn at least come prepared for an argument my son.

pic litterally says homicides PER 1 MILLION PEOPLE, fucking ahmed

Only in big cities where guns are banned.

Maybe you should get an education and provide and actual talking point or argument?
Gun control doesnt work look at all those gun laws being passed an still the murder rate climbs.

yeah sure let's compare Toronto with the favelas

>Do you think without the second amendment allowing you to own a gun, you'd be ass-raped and robbed once a day by some nigger?

YES

>Is second amendment making you more free for real? or is it aimed to make people just feel more free while the government is actually sniffing even in your web history?

Makes us feel more free.

Probably.

are you a nigger yourself?
because thats the only way someone would ignore the actual issues here

the issue is nigger violence, not guns

And you prove my point yet again
There are more people in American the most Europe.

Too bad im white.

Why are gun homicides so special? Why do you care what weapon was used for a murder as long as the result is the same?

Get this through your tiny arab brain, achmed.

80% of all violent crime in America is gang related. White people are never going to give up their guns because black and hispanic gang bangers like to kill each other for sport.

Get over it.

>There are more people in American the most Europe.
stats made over a small sample of people on the total are exactly aimed to remove the difference made by different total population, you retard

What the difference?
Toronto is a Muslim shit hole with crime and gun control
Just a few weeks ago a bunch of niggers shot each other over shit
Let him revel in smug liberal.

I went shooting this morning, it was fun. Third worlders will never understand.

My county has 0 average murders per year.

There are other weapons, but 2A is just better.

Do you know where all of these crimes happen? In cities.

Blacks shooting blacks, get fucked you cuck.

So you cherry pick to make your argument right?
Liberal.

>asking what's the difference between Toronto and the favelas
oh Ahmed

The number for Switzerland is wrong. 2012 were 17 gun homicides.

How about you also compare homicide rate.

this is the way to compare different countries, comparing actual number of homicides in China and in Moldova without making a rate with the population has litterally no sense.
is this the canadian education?

OP's a fag, post guns.

>what if your aggressor also have a gun?
What if you, as a law abiding citizen didn't have a gun and he, as a criminal acquires one illegally? What if there's more than one criminals, do you think you have the same chances against multiple invading opponents, without a gun? What if they have a knife? Are you gonna go on a knife fight every time to defend your life?

23% of that is done by blacks and mexicans.

>every time
USA is not bulgaria

>second amendment allowing you to own a gun
>allowing

The 2nd Amendment exists so that the citizens of the United States may have the ability to protect themselves in general and the country itself in the case of a foreign threat.

Every armed citizen is a member of the militia, we are all responsible for the security of the nation.

dumbest comment i've read today.
like the government entrusts retarded rednecks to protect the land in case of invasion and not the actual american army

The second amendment does make us more free because I don't have some nanny state government telling me I can't own guns.

Whether or not it makes me safer does not matter to me. Less government interference in personal liberty is always good.

>Answer honestly and explain your reasons
>responds with a low-quality nonargument insult every time

>I know literally nothing about America

Nice b8.

I lived in the UK. Nigger chavs smashin shit up everynight, pub fights, hospitalizations, etc. We don't have this in the US. Niggers here are isolated in the ghettos, and strays get a bullet like Trayvon Martin.

> Less government interference in personal liberty is always good.
>have NSA
top kek, this actually proves my point

So you're implying if we banned guns that the NSA would go away?

>implying supporters of the 2nd amendment approve of the NSA

good one...wow you really are a dumb nigger

no of course, just saying their tactic seems to work among hillbillies

>If you like guns you're a hillbilly

You're just a b8 poster

That's not why we have the 2nd Amendment. Guns are so we won't be pushed around by a tyrannical government. Euro countries where no citizens have decent weapons have no real way to fight against a government that could come in and take anything from them at any time.
youtube.com/watch?v=UAosQdRIgL8
It's to defend against our own government, you idiot.

i'm actually saying they don't even care about NSA because they feel enough free thanks bang bang to care about other liberties

Invasion means the military is compromised in some way. Perhaps in a civil war scenario, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in 80 years time. Military will have defections and capture military equipment, but controlling territory requires boots on the ground with guns. 2nd amendment is necessary, even if not sufficient.

Until recently NSA spying was a secret project, the fuck do you expect normal people to do to stop that? Your own goverment likely does the same thing.

Nothing anybody has said implies that they don't care about the NSA.

>responds to posts he can argue against
>completely ignore those he can't
sounds like a troll imo desu senpai

its a power thing, just like how gays got married even though marriage is bullshit its symbolic against homophobia.

Thats a real cool strawman you got there.

The rate is only so bad because of nigs

>Your own goverment likely does the same thing
probably, this is a problem for every country, but we're not always talking about freedom and freedomland ya know

If the aggressor knows toy have a gun, or even suspects it, they won't bother you. No one is going to willingly start a firefight, and risk being killed or jailed for life, when they know there are easy targets such as yourself.

>no of course i've never shot or owned a gun I just know they are scary

oh you sure Cletus?

>that image
>by firearms
>in selected

If anti-gun faggots were confident in their rhetoric, they wouldn't need to diddle the statistics in every hole until they get a result they find favourable.

KYS pastanigger.

*you

Most of us gun owners are also the people who try to argue against encroachments on other liberties. Just because blue-pilled people on both sides think invasions of privacy aren't very important, doesn't mean there aren't citizens out here fighting for our rights.
And we'll at least go down fighting if the elite decide to destroy the world. Enjoy sitting there helplessly.

OK, now do another graph showing the percentage of each of those country's total populations that are black. I'd be willing to bet the ratios are similar.

>hurr durr you're a hillybilly

Cool argument, noguns.

America is 108th in homicide rate, out of over 200 nations.

Brazil is 15.

i went to a shooting range near my town almost every sunday until 1 year ago. feel free to believe or not

>favelas

It's the gang violence that's really the issue. If you subtract all the nigs that kill each other from the equation you'd end up with a much much lower number

Go back to North Africa nigger

Espirito Santo.

An entire state went Purge mode and over 100 people murdered in a few days

Gee I wonder why US is higher than predominately White European countries. Also, what faggot thought it was a good idea to do deaths per 1,000,000? It's 100,000 for the proper way.