[spoiler]LOL [/spoiler]

[spoiler]LOL [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

OH SHID DADS A BENIS MEED SINGLES IN MY AREA DIDNT SAY I WAS GONNA GED BENIS'D :DDDDDDDDDDD

benis in anus :Dddd

Sounds like someone needs a zap

A man that likes another man is a faggot. period.

Golden

Holy KEK, my sides.

This is a /pol edit, right?

No, they're the real deal.

Anyone has some good edits from this degenerate monster?

trannies btfo

>character has a gay father
>everyone expects him not to be gay
>he ends up sleeping with a "girl"
>"WOW WHAT DEGENERACY!"

Never understood the joking around QC. If you're making fun of a character for obviously being a queer then you're pretty retarded.

Jesus, that poor kid was trying and now he looks like he's about to cry. I bet he's on Sup Forums now

fpbp

Sad, isn't it? That the real article is so insane, your first thought is that it's satire?

These aren't even the craziest ones.

>i think we can just take it as it comes

Life, uh, finds a way

Guess it makes sense that it's brown.

Outstanding, friendo.

lmao

Golden.

Oops, wrong one

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA

This is the social sjw equivalent of that meme where the dog is on fire but he says everything is ok.

>mechanism in nature that produces the succession of generations

Is this how autistic you need to be to try to avoid saying that there are two genders that together reproduce offspring?

>heterosexuality has nothing to do with it

I mean we're not there yet, but there will be a day we can just extract cells from two men, combine their DNA and insert it into an inert host egg and then have a woman carry it to term for them.

The amount of genetic disease that would produce is just amazing. A couple of generations of no error correction from two X-chromosomes could give rise to some horrendous new freakshows.

That comic is wrong though, they're treated like circus freaks, and rightfully so.

Wtf is wrong with the author of this shit.
He has no sense of reason and logic.

This is good work.

What the fuck is that thing?

user you are beautiful

This is the social sjw equivalent of that meme where the dog is on fire but he says everything is ok.

noice

actually i feel sad , because it's true abused childs may develop split personalities , or even invent some , but that's not "normal" in any way , that's just sad , they have mental problems (though they're probably not insane) and they don't know it.
fuck parents beating their children.

i do not comprehend

The Lord has not abandoned his people, not even the sinner.

It is only the wicked that have abandoned him.

it's a tuna bro

it thinks that speech therapy is inferior to speaking through your nose, apparently.

So, basically, all the left has achieved was replacing the words "man" and "woman" with "dickperson" and "pussyperson" or something like that. Congratulations, you've come full circle. Can we start using normal terminology again?

full story.

>putting my cock in your gashing ax wound after you removed your dilator as your body tries to heal said gaping ax wound and douching up with lube felt totally natural
>your inside out pubic hair felt totally natural on my shaft

Was about to post this.

>...well, some west african frogs have been known to uh...

ber buck sake randy.

You didn't have to gross me out like that.

The "I didn't know you were Jewish part kills me every time.

>ברד למולך
google translating retards. goyim. human cattle. bakas.

HAHA BENIN :DD

LOL

>Beating

Please most the people out there now are full of shit and doing it for attention which is why I want them to die in a fire. There are people who actually have this disorder and need help but will be marginalized because "huh your another one of those Tumblrians aren't you?"

The only sad thing here is that society has allowed people to claim a disorder without having even seen a doctor and no one questions it.

>40 year old that dresses as a woman, draws himself as a little girl talking about sexuality to babies and toddlers
How is this legal?

Hey I saw Split too

Eh wtf? Is that what it feels like? Inside out pubic hair. What the flying fuck?

its a man, baby

We've come a long way from Ethan's original "no poo-poo on the pee-pee" stance

Really fires up your cheerios

>when you're a bigger faggot than your flaccid dicked "girl"friend

Started off cute

>tfw no femboy themed anal-only fetishistic relationship

you're right.

>merch
How long does this take? This planet is fucked.

My favorite edit

Where do you think the pubes at the base of the shaft/balls end up? If they use that skin to create the vagina...

the great thing about dating a qt dick girl is that anal isn't even a question at that point.

The guy is gay in the comic, or bisexual. A trans woman is man pretending to be a woman. Likely delusional.

I dont have a problem with gay men, so i dont have a problem with the two men depicted in OPs comic.

Holy shit user stop it AAAAAAAAAAA!

top jej

edgy

True... Anal is pretty much a given. It's not like there's an alternative.

Karen knows what's up.

holy fuck

how fucking gay. ur fucking a man lol. i can always tell.

>The guy is gay in the comic, or bisexual.
he wasn't in the past. I provided PROOFS

None of these are good
Someone post the FUCKING WHITE MALE one i lost my folder

Why do fags all have this fantasy about straight guys wanting them?

Straight guys want to shoot you in the skull, we're just not allowed to say it publicly. Honestly, we ALL want you dead and we talk about it secretly.

eat shit bigots!

Was waiting for this one

Oh my God this made my day.

saved to infinity and beyond

>as long as you maintain an entirely feminine appearance

...What the fuck would two Y chromosomes even create? I'm morbidly curious now.

kek

One of the better edits imo

Post the operation procedure webm, do it.

I"m so triggered by such stupidity.