youtu.be/lwk1DogcPmU?t=8m6s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>openly says he hates us
yeah, one of us lol!!

timestamp?

also superior first video he made with no aplogiies an doubling down on calling out the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=axsoOgNi51g

8m 6s

Pewdiepie will lead the Gen Z revolution.

You are aware he is not a Sup Forumsfag but just a faggot trolling traditional medias news?

>the swede is a cuck

Quelle surprise.

let the doubling down begin

>(((((BERG))))))

>i think you can joke about anything
>i'm aware i went too far with my joke
Literally, what?

I'm starting to feel actual hate for these people. (I actually mean the media, not Jews.)

Not just contempt. Hell, I just used to find it funny. But now it's like I can see how much of a cancer they are on society.

you are aware that's how most people ended up on /pol in the first place?

>le trolling
>do some research to do le trolling more effective
>get redpilled

there's no stopping us

That's bullshit. He clearly loves the far right and is redpilled himself.
In one video he said British media is worse than Swedish media while referring to the immigrant rapes.

"The writers were Jews"

yes, but he instantly crumples under criticism saying i-its just a joke! he must have known he'd get torn apart by rabid liberals...he might as well just stick to his beliefs

spineless fag

>MSM BTFO'd

>someone makes a hitler joker
>HE'S REDPILLED! /OURGUY/!

>Berg
>completely ignores possible cultural influence
>goes right to how many shekels will be earned

Oy fucking vey

What'd he say? I am not watching the entire video twice. I couldn't find any Hitler jokes.

the only way for you to continue the redpill is by pretending you're one of them and flag every single redpill statements you make as a joke or you're just screwing around when they ask you about it.

Protip: women's rights started as a joke by comedians in the 20's, first they joke around what'll the world looks like if women have the ability to vote, hold white collar jobs, participate in sports, they all laughs at it. then people gave serious thoughts to it while still pretending its a joke and suddenly out of nowhere, there's protests about it.

We can do this bros. keep pushing the we're just joking agenda. Keep pushing the joke they have no idea what'll hit em

He didn't mean Sup Forums.

this
he'll make a video every day apologising about the jokes he made the day before
JUST SARCASM BRO

i dont know how the retards here can assume hes one of us because hes made a couple practical jokes. this board has become full of children. pewdiefuckingpie would never have had a following here, before

Just imagine this

We meme pewdiepie and all top youtubers to "joke" about what'll happen if europe and North america are 100% white, make it sound silly, get some attention to it.
Then the media attacks them calling them Nazis and we tell them they're just fooling and teasing around and the media is fucking stupid to take it seriously.
The media got BTFOed and /ourguys/ keep making pro white content (it gets more serious as time goes btw, first it stated with lol sieg heil then the refugees, then the apartheid, then white people inventions and nobel prize wins) without being harrassed by the media and spread our message further through "joking" until every single redpilled people had enough and start going to the streets and protest.

We can do it bros. Everything always started as a joke.

>Manchild that spouts fifth-grade tier humor for several years and makes tens of millions of dollars off of advertising companies

>Has more money than he will know what to do with, or his children, or his grandchildren

>Makes a couple of Indians partake in his shitty fifth grade humor

>Disney finally notices this guy is not funny and cuts ties

>All he does is cry, but because his fifth grade humor included Hitler, he is /ourguy/

I think if the under-18 rule was enforced, Sup Forums would be reduced to 30 people.

>/ourguy/

He fucking hates you.

He hates the neo-nazis. We are not neo-nazis. We are just free-thinking conservatives and this is a board of peace.

This video is an anti-estblishment redpill. Pewds just outdid every single one of you useless, fat fucks. Beautiful.

Because they never watched him they don't get the incredibly dry sarcasm

Fuck this nasally little faggot.

>We are not neo-nazis

True, we are just Einsaztgruppen Enthusiats. Only fucking commies can't see the difference.

I don't consider myself a hateful person but the way (((Berg))) is acting here is despicable. These evil fucks are TRYING to get Youtube to shut his channel down.

NO, seriously, that's what they're doing. The only word for this kind of person is "kike"

Time to take a fucking stand against this SHIT

no apologies senpai

The Jews are the only people who do this kind of thing when their group is mocked

It's OK. You can admit that it's them.

His only mistake was apologizing in the video. The media will be more rabid in their attacks now.

He needs to learn from Trump, never apologize to the media because they will never apologize to you.

solid proof that pew is a nazi!! youtube.com/watch?v=95yhubvckRs&t=5s

Off all times, now he gets a blonde hitler-jugend haircut.

>Sup Forums
>neo nazi

gtfo newfag, back to l3ddit with you

This is what these kikes did to Sam Hyde too. I'm sorry, I'm not going to fucking hold back. Enough is enough. You can't just go around fucking ruining lives with your deep-state power and your journalistic influence.

World Peace should still be on TV. No more apologizing to these cocksuckers. Come on folks.

They're clearly trying to go for the fucking throat, go in for the kill, and push Youtube to censor his videos. It's obvious as fuck. This is what they did to Adult Swim. It's the kikes. It's not "the media." It's the fucking embedded power of a specific part of the Cathedral power structure: Jews.

Is there really any other fucking explanation for it?

I wouldn't be calling them hateful names if it wasn't for the fact that they're fucking trying to destroy someone's life for no fucking reason other than that it offends them. And for the fact that it is very possible Youtube will fucking bend to these kikes, that's what makes it necessary to fucking show no respect at them. They have the power in this situation and they SHOULDN'T.

People need to stop listening to these fucking bastards. When they stop acting like this, I'll stop saying "kike" - believe me I love the Jews. This shit is just wrong.

He did not he's /ourguy/ because he's just like us
making jokes about nazis and stuff
we don't actually mean it when we say those things none of us here is actually a nazi you know

True, I do feel kind of sorry for him and the people who lost their job because the show is cancelled.

Why the fuck jews do such things?
They don't just fuck up him but also the average guy who is just doing his job at making the show.

->I have somehow been praised by new nazis and am now associated with them

Wanting an honest media doesn't equate to being a neo nazi. It's just a pure coincidence that these groups are owned by Gods chosen people.

feels good casting them off though innit?

once you really stop giving a fuck what "they" think you do feel more free

maybe you won't get their TV spot like Sam Hyde found out, but hey, we have other means now. time to band together and figure shit out

The Jews in charge of things like that lack any kind of empathy. It's why they are the leaders or things like the media and entertainment.

Once they are called out, they will fall back on the holocaust and other shit thats happened to jews in history. But you have to ask, what is that they do that makes the population want to fucking genocide them.

The Egyptians, Romans, Russians, and Germans. They all threw out and killed their jewish populations. Why?

>pewdiepie follows sargon

legacy-media is fucked, they should get back to fucking reporting news as objectively as possible and not dabble with fake news like they're doing right now, otherwise they will all

PERISH.

Someone should shop a swastika or Hitler in the reflection of the screen.

How many of you fucks are actually surprised
that there is widespread fake news from major
media outlets in burgerland?

kek

>boohoo
he's a fucking millionaire
he will live, even without disney

Honestly the more I see such kind of things the more they make me angry.

Like I said its not just him this TV shows not being produced is also costing the normal guys.
For what profit because the goyim did make a few jokes about the jews?

Why is it that everyone can shit on white people but we cant say anything back.

He's /our guy/ because we are going to use his popularity to redpill normies

its not even about him its about the being so instantly labeled by the media for making jokes while every other race can shit on white people and nothing happens and 1 show being cancelled means people are getting fired.

He's redpilling so many kids.

Just look at the comments. Kids are saying not to trust the media.

kek

She looks Jewish.

so far all he did was talk about himself in the video

why would they make him cry you guys???

I believe his plan is to take his toys and leave. He just needs his followers to be upset enough to follow Moses.

>tfw 13 year olds are being red pilled on the Jews

>entertaining entertainment industry

holy shit guys remember how at the end of the video he did the bro fist? What if we meme it into a real thing? OP Brofist Salute imagine tens of millions of kiddies doing the brofist in a upwards 45 degree angle

so he is saying that the media is FAKE NEWS?
>shocking

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE

Fuck this guy hes a fucking cuck who thinks hes funny because he makes "edgy" jokes

>"our" guy
this filthy, rape-screaming, gay-voiced, ugly, childish cunt of a swede will NEVER be our guy.

THIS is our guy: youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA

He's talking about the FBI website Daily Stormer.

He's calling out the left wing media which has been most avid about using the fake news buzzword
He has a lot of pull online
that's the only reason we care

It's ok to project, user.

We like you.

The future might not be that bad after all.

look at that nose

That's one of the basic redpills, ironic enough a lot of people don't know it.

>us
I fucking hate neonazis too

This is really great he keeps adding to it by making videos on it and we keep making memes.
it's gonna be wonderful so long a she keeps doing videos on it which i likely given he has ran out of ideas.

>63,300 subscribers
>vs Pewdiepie's 50 million
Guess who has more influence

Don't care for him or his antics in his videos, but it's good that he's redpilling kids on how fucking stupid the msm is.

>implying I don't want GTKRWN
Ivan pls.

Massive redpilling incoming

We should openly raid his videos and tell him to bring back the jew jokes. We can drive him off youtube forever.

>unironically playing the popularity contest
>looking for any big-name faggot who will drop references to your gay ideals
>is friends with self-declared kike h3h3

next you'll tell me milo or sargon are /your guy/ when their beliefs are clearly far off from most of Sup Forums.

I always wonder if the writer of Pinocchio was inspired by the jew meme

In swedish thats pretty normal, fuck half the names end with Berg, Ström, Vik And blom. Or a combo of them like Bergström or Strömberg. Not about jews our names were pretty much invented on the spot when recruited for the earliy armies. >Whats your name
- Ummmm, you happened to see some flowers and a Hill. Olle Blomberg is My name Sir!
Also all the Snygg, fast, Tapper, lustig, stark, järn etc. Dumfucks had to come up with a name in a hurry

>Literally just named "Berg"

Oh god they aren't even trying anymore.

spam?

He's referencing the daily stormer, not pol directly.

If hee nose was smaller she would be a hot, datable girl. Can somebody photoshop her nose to be small to make her face pretty?

The difference is something like the one between these two jokes:

Offensive but acceptable joke
>How do you fit 25 Jews in a WV Beetle?
>>Five in the seats, two in the frunk and the rest in the ashtray.

Oy vey anti-semitic too far
>Why did Hitler round up and gas the Jews?
>>Because the had tricked the German people for so long that he wanted to prank them back.

not even

>Punished PewDiePie
>A man denied his ad revenue

Views are stuck at 466.959

No I was testing. Sup Forums wasnt letting me post in another thread because it tagged me as spam for some reason

One of us.

Give him loads views and trump conference loads views to piss off elite bigoted biased iberals

Tweet this at him, he loves metal gear

The media are really, really shooting themselves in the foot, but they're too short-sighted to see it.

Holy fuck, I can't wait for them to die. It'll happen in my lifetime.

It's too bad, but I think he saw it coming. He kept making little subtle jabs about it.

Youtube wants to be buzzfeed.

FUCK OFF JIDF SHILL

SAGE

Has anyone got the pewdiepie before / after Sup Forums with this image? I never saved it.

>us