>a man dressed like a woman gives his opinion on women

no

post screencap

I can't be arsed.

>Day Without a Woman happens
>everything is 100% more productive, no office drama, generally good atmosphere

Sounds great

>him

How adorable. It thinks it's tokenistic pandering will save it on the day of the rope.

Quit listening to these (((alt right))) figureheads.

The jews have placed flaming faggots and trannies into our movement to steer us away from our goal, which is freedom for white people and an moral society.

Point is this is useful to us, "she" is bashing women and they can't attack "her" because transgender.

On technical debates you are right, but on everything else you can suck on my big, fat, throbbing, veiny FREEDOM.

does Blaire still have a benis?

i honestly want to fuck her and cum on her fake tits

Unsurprisingly, men make the best women.

you did it wrong.

>mental illness
>based

Bruce Jenner was woman of year, this has been known for some time

don't care what a tryhard tranny says.

Yes, which is good. Tranny with feminine penis > tranny with mutilated fake vagina

That's worth more as a women's opinion as that came from a women 1.5 buddy. Your privilege calculator broken there?

she's a qt/10 would suck benis

She had better not be a cut fag

I'm no tranny chaser, but I would agree with this. The concept of someone being so fucked in the head that they would mutilate their genitals makes my skin crawl.

>Going on a strike because you have a vagina
I'm sure their bosses will be very understanding.

The bosses are probably cucks that will bend over for it.

Frustrated /r9k/ or leddit TRP's ITT.

Google "lovebird94"

A good trap has a feminine penis and feminine voice

We may never know, Blaire is a rare breed (no pun intended) of tranny who doesn't have nudes

The whole fun in dominating a tranny is making them cum from prostate stimulation

>Based tranny
Kill yourself.

Do trannies remove their prostates when getting surgery? I haven't been able to stomach watching a full surgery.

why is Sup Forums so tsundere towards redpilled trannies?

I don't even know those people. I only know Mrs. White from her youtube channel.

I hate when females (real or fake) try to nudge their way into spaces that aren't for them.

tl;dr No girls allowed, feminine benis or not

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you can't live without a prostate. It's an internal part of your digestive system.

Because a subsection of Sup Forums hates trannies because unlike their autism, trannies actually found a cure for their mental illness.

Sadly many trannies have a myriad of mental illnesses but some of the redpilled ones don't.

And then there's beta forever virgin faggots like who only come on Sup Forums to delusionally self-identify with virile aryan men in the hopes it may one day give them the self confidence to actually approach a girl. (Spoilers: They will stay virgin forever).

And then the rest of Sup Forums are normal, well adjusted, conservatives who have no inherent issues with women or trannies and just want to rid the world of crazy libtard ideology.

>Projection the post

Obviously still thinks like a man, kek

>Day Without a Woman happens
>everything is 100% more productive, no office drama, generally good atmosphere

> The day after, guards keep the women out the office buildings, they are not required anymore

>the rest of Sup Forums are normal, well adjusted, conservatives who have no inherent issues
I wouldn't go that far

...What? Isn't just the sack that holds and squeezes out the fluids for ejaculation? I know prostate fluid is the base for semen.
>digestive system
Girls don't have prostates, so that probably isn't true.

She's a tryhard and it'll be a sad day when she realizes that conservatives don't like her. She just likes being edgy and lives off of attention.

"Look at me, I'm tranny and conservative! Hehehe"

>trannies have cured their mental illness
>40% suicide rate AFTER they cut their dicks off

wew

Don't you understand? Suicide is the cure.

You're right, so in reference to your original question, it seems possible that they would have it removed.

If they remove penis, how would the seminal fluid which builds up in the prostate be drained?

Does this mean they are going to lead another protest after this? because they lost out on more money the could have earnt if not for been part of the bullshit protest?

All these questions make me more and more disgusted by sex-change surgery. It's such a complicated and invasive operation that only results in a cheap and gross imitation of the opposite sex. If you're such a mentally ill faggot that you feel the need to mutilate yourself, castration should be the maximum operation.

I want that boipucci

>40% suicide rate AFTER they cut their dicks off
>20% suicide rate if they keep their dicks

then they should just keep their dicks
no homo tho

Dude it's literally just plastic surgry. They pretty much take the skin from the penis and turn it inside out and use the lil nub remaining to make the clitoris, and the scrotum to make the labia.
It's just fancy meatcarving that doctors study for dacades to do and get paid a shit ton for.

This tranny is smart

>It's just plastic surgery
It's an abomination.
vid related

i can't even watch 2 seconds without feeling second hand disgust and fear, how can surgeons be so detached from what they do to their patients

>Sadly many trannies have a myriad of mental illnesses but some of the redpilled ones don't.

Gotta read, user. Most trannies are fucking insane. At that point, is right.
Really, there have to be more studies on them but muh gender rights makes those supposedly unethical. Frankly that whole disorder might be cured on a genetic level if people actually did the research.

Go back to your containment board kek.

I understand that it is gross and lets be fucking real for a moment. You end up with a guy that's been altered. It doesn't make their bodies magically female.

But in the end its just some fucked up cutting, its like breast implants. It's pretty nasty either way but it's just plastic surgery.

If a tranny wants to shell out big bucks to get a complex redesign of their junk, who gives a shit. It's not like they were going to somehow be a blessing to society if they all stopped doing it.

Which board is that Colgate?

Probably /r9k/ or something, you fucking leaf.

Sup Forums is my homeboard. The robots told me to leave because I wasn't a robot :'(

pls no bully...

>The robots told me to leave because I wasn't a robot :'(

Then I stand corrected, sorry user!

Also Colgate is more blue, it's Aquafresh that has this pattern.

My apologies friends. As you know I'm a subject of the commonwealth, dental isn't our strong suit.

Want to be friends?

i would suck Blaire White's penis

Nobody here has friends user.

Can someone post the female to male webm?

Doesn't mean we can't start now...

they pay them more than (You)s

Got ya'

i wont lie i would fuck her

Blow away in the wind you leaf, you'll find friends on the breeze, away from the tubes.

But... I'm not like the other leaf's

>just plastic surgery.
Yeah, using a dildo every night for the rest of your life, so that the gaping wound left by the lack of your penis won't close is totally normal plastic surgery, and should be encouraged
I bet you are a jew

Why????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA