CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN. WHY IS THIS GUY CONSTANTLY LYING

CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN. WHY IS THIS GUY CONSTANTLY LYING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
money.cnn.com/2017/02/16/media/media-bashing-donald-trump-press-conference/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people are leaking things
>the media is writing fake stories on the leaks

WEW! THAT WAS HARD

>take information
>twist it into a narrative instead of just reporting it

WOW THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND

Uhh are you retarded?

The news writes lies, that's what he's saying.

IIRC, FBI already cleared Flynn back in January.
They were aware of the conversations.

So, yes, the news reporting was purposefully misleading and designed for maximum damage with minimum accuracy.

Standard MSM tactics.
Clickbait bullshit headlines that conflict with what actually is reported or actually happened.

They then print a tiny redaction in 2 weeks in a section of the website that doesn't show up in search engines because they removed the robots.txt files from it or is next to the obituaries in the physical paper.

Standard MSM bullshit.

>1 post by this id

Nope, you can seed disinformation to catch leaks by feeding the same fake news your leftist media eats up.

55% approval rating today, CTR, you must be on suicide watch.

Liberals are incapable of critical thinking.

So why was Flynn forced to resign then?

He lied to Pence about talking to Russia.

The story about him getting pissed on is 100% true, agree?

Why can't it be true? Leaks happen data gets out, Media reports incorrect information not related to precise data. ?????? I'm confused by your ALL CAPS STATEMENT.

>misconstruing a fake story

The fake story was that he paid hookers to piss on Obama's bed while he watched.

He lied to the president and vice president about it which is not a crime either

Exactly. And Trump said he couldn't trust him after that, so he asked him to resign.

this.
He lied to his bosses about it.

He didn't do anything illegal or even unethical, but it made him LOOK bad, so he lied to try and save face.

That's enough to get you removed.
His lying damaged the reputation of the Trump Administration, not his phone call.

>What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Shit?

He knows who the leakers are, and he's getting them to leak falsehoods thus real leaks and fake news.

Not hard to understand.

Why. Do. Liberals. Type. Like. Faggots.

Yeah, that whole purposeful redaction tactic weeks after the fact is getting pretty old.

The leaks are real but what the hyperboles around them aren't true

What's so hard to understand about this?

The media never reports on what the exact words the leaks say.

Because the leaks were real, not the media lies around them.

>when you are this stupid

Those two things can be true at the same time. FUCK YOU KIKE

>CAUGHT IN A LIE AGAIN. WHY IS THIS GUY CONSTANTLY LYING.

He literally has no control over it. He lied about it not raining on his inauguration for fuck's sake.

Jesus, even the way libs choose to phrase things is endlessly annoying

At least its not claps

Trump is mentally ill, he just can't stop himself lying

>Liberals are incapable of critical thinking.
And yet you give them credit for this vast elaborate left wing conspiracy against the Turd-in-Chief

because meadia cannot misentrepert or downright twist any information they come across.
oh wait they can.
and do.

If. I. Put. A. Full. Stop. After. Every. Word. That. Means. It's. True. And. You. Have. To. Take. Me. Seriously. - t. Twitter cvck

DOES TRUMP KNOW HE FIRED FLYNN?

are you retarded..take fake news and spin it with your own influence to present it as legitimate and with an agenda much like CIA, Littlefinger

What are you on about? The only credit they get is for being stupid enough to believe that for some reason the Russians first colluded with Hillary to get Trump elected in the primary, then switched sides and colluded directly with the Trump campaign to take down Hillary and elect a manchurian candidate. This is what they literally believe, I read all their dumb shit on Twatter. Liberals think that the Russian spy ship off the coast is there so Trump can escape if the military tries to take him out on the orders of Sarah Silverman.

(You)

There's a way to fix it.

Make a law that each redaction over 2 per year carries a 1% gross profit fine with it up to a maximum of 10%.

If you are printing redactions on a monthly basis, you have failed as a journalist.

This fee will be waived if redactions are printed using the same space and page real estate the original story took up.

So, a redaction on front page/full-spread news needs a first page/full spread redaction.

You fuck up, you own up, or you pay up.

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE

Red pill for my bros

wait... wait. slow down there...

ok wait.

leaks... got it

media ...wrrrriiiiites....stories?

fuck this is hard user. plz help me.

don't steal my gifs

hol up... hol up.... errrrrbudy..

>the evidence itself is not faked
>the story the media cooked up is fake and was made to take out one of Trump's guys

oh look, it turns out you really can't stump trump

This is all more 4d chess. Ask the left about Hillary's emails now.

IMPEACH DRUMPF NOWWW

Why? Because he's scrutinized harder than any president before him.

>headline: TRUMP IS RUSSIAN SPY KILL HIM FOR TREASON
>article: no evidence of russian cullusion has been found and incoming administrations talking to other countries is normal

that's what he's talking about

GET IN HERE!!!
NEW HASHTAG CAMPAIGN TO COMBAT MSM AND DEEPSTATE NARRATIVES SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT AT 10:25pm PACIFIC!

GO GO GO

its happening TONIGHT!!!

WEVE GOTTEN COMFORTABLE WITH VICTORY!!

#MediaLiesAgain
#MediaLiesAgain

How can a story be fake if the leaks are real, and the story is about the leaks?

More shitty bait-Sage. I can't listen to any news now without it shitting on Trump subjectively continuously

Can we stop calling these rags, journalists?

They are bloggers.

There is a difference. A journalist lets his ledes do the talking.

A blogger lets his emotional opinion do the talking.

The whole narrative and context- a lot of misinfo. That hard to figure out dumb fuck?

The reporting on the leaked documents could be fake or bias

We saw this with CNN's reporting on the leaked Hillary emails

You could sell that line on a bumper sticker. The left is stupid if they keep repeating it. It's beautifully worded.

Leaks really happened but the press acted like they were evidence of a crime when they were not.

What an amazing press conference. Love our president.

Framing, my dear leaf.

They are insinuating motive.

People are leaking things: FACT
Media are creating false outrage, hyperbole ("Muh Watergate worst ever before THIS!") and false stories ("Trump campaign in contact with Russians... but uh... we have no evidence").: FACT

>the Russians first colluded with Hillary to get Trump elected in the primary, then switched sides and colluded directly with the Trump campaign to take down Hillary and elect a manchurian candidate. This is what they literally believe

Not only have I never heard a liberal claim this, I've never seen or heard anyone claim that liberals believe this. You are either mentally challenged or grossly uninformed. People believe that Russians influenced the elections because they wanted Trump to win, which is all factually true, unless of course you don't believe the CIA and FBI.

Well if you're just going to give them away like that.

>Shill screaming like he hasn't been paid in years.
Using caps lock only makes you lock stupid.
Or underage.
Use some solid arguments and try again.
Hide - Sage

>This guy is Bradd Jaffy is why Europeans and Asians mock our "American education". We really are lucky for Trump.

Can you explain how the narrative is unfair here?

money.cnn.com/2017/02/16/media/media-bashing-donald-trump-press-conference/index.html

Watching the presser now. It's amazing watching people who are used to being able to stack panels and cut people off not be able to get a word in. Cery karmic

I worked hard making those.

Do u know why I name them 93 gorillion?

*** Making. Definitive. Statements. Putting. Emphasis. On. Each. Word. With. Periods. Makes. Me. Sound. Smart. And. Serious.***

Why can't these things be true at the same time?

The leaks can be real and the news can be misrepresenting them (as per usual).

No, I give them credit for being useful idiots for the Deep State and the powers they represent.

>can't be true at the same time

why?

>this kills the shill

>people believe that Russians influenced the elections because they wanted Trump to win,
How

Have you noticed how Trump never means what he says?
How there's always another interpretation, there's always excuses, "alternative facts", back pedaling, etc?

People believe the entire arm of the global media influenced the elections because they wanted Hillary to win.

How so.

>Bradd

very fake news detected

Yes. They. Can. #MediaLiesAgain

>"Russian officials before and after the election discussed their belief that they had special access to Trump"

he's definitely not an orange-faced puppet with an IQ of 80, I mean he tells it like it is! And as we know, that's the sign of a great leader and not the sign of a petty uneducated child, r-r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

They don't know what the hell they believe, they're just grabbing on to whatever branch is in front of their faces as they plummet toward reality. That's my point.
They're saying that Trump is a manchurian candidate set up by the Kremlin. We know from Podesta's emails that the Hillary team was pulling hard to get Trump to be the candidate so they could knock him down easily in the general election. That puts the Hillary campaign and the "vast Russian conspiracy" in the same corner in the primary.
In reality, they just gathered dirt on Hillary to blackmail her when she won the presidency, then decided to release it in the general instead in hopes to doom her candidacy and maybe win some good boy points with Trump.
You wouldn't hear a liberal say this because they don't believe or pay attention to either the Podesta emails or the actual conclusion of the FBI investigation because it doesn't fit the narrative.

So foreign and domestic news organization were not interpreting polls incorrectly when thy gave Hillary upwards of a 90% chance to win?

this
their is no point with these people they just want it to this way. Confirmation bias

Haha leftist shills like OP only make us stronger when they post on this board. They are clueless, but only because they think they are so much smarter than any trump supporter. Delusional.

They have a whole lot of learning to do.

MAGA

more like a simpleton reporter doesn't get that leaks are happening, but the media is floating fake news about it's content and significance

Obama said after his election he would also be more flexible with Russia.

By having a state sponsored program in which they hacked the DNC and released information which hurt Hillary's campaign

>I cannot refute so I must ad-hom

Let me see here. Is is the number of illegals who voted for Hillary?

So they Influency the elections by giving voters a better look at Hillary but making no falsehoods?

Is this bad?

yeah but that's different because he's a liberal, and libtards' cognitive dissonance filters it out

Libtards can't into logic.

>Letting a foreign government use you as a proxy to have your stronger native government go easier on the foreign one.
>didn't do anything illegal or even unethical

Collaborating with a foreign power, likely for personal gain, by abusing the power of your own government is unethical.

If there was no issue with the discussions of the sanctions, if Trump was going to just straight up make a deal that restricted Russia's aggression in exchange for lifted sanctions, there would be no issue about it, it would be discussed publicly

Because he's a journalist.

Is putting periods after every word the new way to sound like a serious person?

That was before Crimea, idiot. Obama also didn't have senior officials in constant contact with Russian officials. If you enemy is saying that they have you in the palm of their hand, that's a bad thing, in case that wasn't apparent to you.

I know that Sup Forums absolutely hates facts and logic when it doesn't suit their snowflake views but it's time to get over your tribalism and realize what's actually best for the country and the world.

This. Is. Not. Normal.

You don't want what's best for the country.

You want what makes you feel best.

These are two entirely different motives.

>if the military tries to take him out on the orders of Sarah Silverman.

He means they editorialize and spin real shit into a fake fucking story, dumbass.

>crimea having any bearing on anything related to us official given preference to russia
>FbI cleard Flynn no other evidence or investigation of constant contact avaliable
>Crimea happend under Obama becuse they absolutely seen him as in their hands
>Hillary leaked emails show they helped Trump get into the generals now it's a Russian conspiracy

Btfo status checked

doesn't matter one iota. obama straight up said he'd lie as much as he could get away to the us citizenry in order to get elected

just like hillary did

but then democrats' political positioning is generally exactly what is expedient. what a shocking discovery that democrats truly stand for nothing.

It's fun watching the shilling ebb and flow.

The way people spend their time... Wew.

Yes, you retarded piece of shit, that is a bad thing. The intent of the Russians in leaking that stuff is much more important than the content of Hillary's emails. If you don't agree with this or understand this, you are detached from reality and have ZERO idea how global politics work.

People are putting words in his mouth. He didn't say "The leaks are real." And the news is fake when they aren't reporting the facts, they're reporting "Sean Spicer confirms white house aides were in constant contact with Russian agents" (New York Times)