Patriot Peer - the app for Patriots

The best way to fight the cultural marxists is to orginize!

The best way to fight the cultural marxists is to organize!
with this app
- you will see other patriots in your area
- you will get information about demonstration in your area
- you can stay anonymous

kickstarter.com/projects/patriotpeer/patriot-peer-connecting-the-silent-majority?lang=de

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/patriotpeer/patriot-peer-connecting-the-silent-majority?lang=de
patriot-peer.com/en/home/#download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like an app for cucked countries

Stop being a jew and just develop the app. There are plenty of online resources to learn how
>t.Sup Forumsentlemen

> gib shekel

fuck right off cunt

bump for good thing

Sounds like an Antifa tracking psy op

A leftist scam to trace us

the app is already in development. That's why they started a kickstarter campaign

Martin Sellner is not from the Antifa

your country will get fucked if you don't do something.
If you don't want to spend money than spread the message

But for what? What's the purpose of the money? Server cost is very fucking low. I have a simple cloud based server for $5/month.

>h-hey guys look at this app
>pepe meme guys!
>also make sure to read 6 Gorillon Mindset by Mike Cernovitch

Fuck off nihilistic cunt I put my faith in Jesus Christ not worldly distractions and meaningless empty causes

How is this not a honeypot or banned?

mudslims will put a sword on your neck you retard. Your believe in Jesus will not help you

Where is he from?

CIA

this app is not for mudslims

if CIA wants to track you they can already do it. Besides sitting on your computer will change nothing

I support Muslims killing cucks like you. Maybe I'll team up with them to murder degnerates

this idea is inherently bad because because how do you verify that someone is a "patriot". this dude could potentially give people against us a list of peeps to attack.

then fuck off you dhimmi cunt

the creators of the app can track down antifa if they misuse the app to attack somebody

haha you won't win with apps and autistic shitposting you faithless cunt repent or neck yourself right now

the app is for organize people for rallies you stupid fuck

yea, but that doesn't stop the attack does it, asshole? now, say there are antifa who show up with guns at a meetup that people set up on the app, how do you fix that?

not if you get many people around you your cowardly faggot.

And i doubt they will use guns

JOIN OUR APP AND GET AMBUSHED BY 10 ACHMEDS DOWN THE ROAD.
nice try Soros, go shill elsewhere

than stay in your basement and watch how your country goes down the toilet

Holy shit Austriabro
BUMP

Sounds like a honeypot

Martin Sellner is not from the Antifa or some kind of agent

Fuck off Mi6/CIA/FSB/MOSSAD/DGSI/MABAHI

Kek. Why is this guys so fucking edgy? I was kinda following until he actually said "cuck". Why the fuck would I trust anything to a guy like that?
Fuck this app. Cant trust this faggot with shit

1. there were plenty of people at the pulse night club, that didn't help them out.
2. Yea your probably right i mean Trump could never be president.

back in the civil rights era:
- whites had power over the goverment
- whites had power over the police and military
- whites had power over the media

and Martin Luther King Jr still won. Why Because of civil disobedience

If you dont understand the power of meta politics you will fail

the regressive left will not everything they can to block Trump to archiving his goals

are you stupid? the secret service can get your data if they want to

>sign up for PP
>enable location to find 'patriots' around you
>knock on the door at 3:00 am
>open it up, get maced in the face
>get bag shoved on head and taken to the back of a truck
>take a ride for 45 minutes
>get bag ripped off your head to see yourself in front of 2 special investigators
>get sent to prison for 10 years for conspiracy to overthrow government
>nothing you can do about it

good plan

>implying that Antifa won't use this app to dox """"nazis"""""

SHUT IT DOWN

Marketing afaik

What will happen:
>Antifas beating up other antifas who were using the app to beat up altright

Nice try, shlomo
fuck off with your spy app

>funding suspended

Gee I wonder who could be behind this.

>kickstarter.com/projects/patriotpeer/patriot-peer-connecting-the-silent-majority?lang=de

seems like they have to find other ways to finance it. kickstarter is not the only crowdfunding site

Die Juden sind schuld. Aber pssssst!

Kek. We should meme this into reality. Larp as left wingers, spam this app everywhere, get Antifags to sign up, and watch the chaos.

ou are exaggerating. Trump is a chance for you. Its time for the people who support him get active

Alright, I'm on board but also there are risks that people should understand.

>Funding Suspended
>Funding for this project was suspended by Kickstarter about 3 hours ago.

OH BOOBOO

Poor Nazi Faggots thought theyll get away with something outside of their shitty containment bubble again

Guess what ... not with us

WE WILL FIGHT ALL OF YOU NAZI FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHA

u faggot op your link changed my kickstarter to a different language and now i cant view the english version

>not against any of Kickstarter's rules
>suspended anyway

Jesus fucking christ, is there a single website on the entire internet that is not run by left wing activists willing to silence anyone they don't like at the drop of a hat?

if the best that can be done is contain us then eventually they will slip again.

yes. its probably a good idea to have friends around you when you have the app on

there are other possibilities to finance it. The demand exists

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEE

Donated i put my money where my mouth is

Based kek making sure we stay safe.

the creators of the app can track them down

you can donate now here;
patriot-peer.com/en/home/#download

No, he's making sure you understand the risk yo

One day soon you leftist piece of shit, you are going to see what happens when you use "any means necessary" to silence you political opponents.

You are giving your opponents the moral and ethical right to do the same to you. That wouldn't mean much if you were only targeting actual nazis as they already employ the same tactics, but we have all seen how broadly you subhuman scumbags apply that term.

You want to call me a nazi? Fine, when it comes to my dealings with the left, I will be a full blown nazi.

You've managed to rake in €7k Euro with this weekend project? Jesus Christ

You've managed to rake in €7k Euro with this weekend project? Jesus Christ.
saged and reported

the demand exists that's why Martin is so successful. This kickstarter cancellation will not stop them

>Honeypot the app
>Let us track you filthy right wing neo nazi goyim who refuse to be slaves of the system getting run over by diversity while we send your children off to war to fight for foreign powers

if you stay in the underground nothing will change. watch the video

it's not a honeypot, it's just an attempt to cash in on the alt-right by making an app that INCREMENTS A VARIABLE (w0w) if the user goes to a specific location. it's bloody useless

its all about Networking

if you want to network with like minded people go to the local IB Stammtische and AfD rallies
I think thatll be a lot safer and more useful than to sign yourself up for a tracking app
I do like the idea but i feel like itll just get over run by antifas and muslims who will hunt you down and hurt you
its a good idea, but without a secure vetting process would be useless

TL;DR Make this app invite only and only give the invites out at local AfD and IB meetings to minimize the risk of infiltration (at least for the first few months)

I can imagine antifa using this to hunt down and kill "nazi scum"

I thought it was a great idea till i realized this fact

But since i am an Alabamian, there are no antifa in the bible belt so i am safe but i'm not sure about you.

Also i can see canadians using this app to figure out who goes to camps. Poor leafs

i think its possible to change to the invisible mode. I will post this to Martin maybe he will figure something out

Wait, why was this suspended? I mean, it's a shit idea but still, what the fuck happened?

JUDEN!!!!!!!!!

fuck off
mods delete this thread and ban OP for advertising his gay shit

the creators of the app could find the antifa

it didn't fit their "progressive narrative"

tell him to make it similar to Pintrest when it first debuted, invite only
that way the first wave of 'patriots' will be certified, trusted members of our community
then as the app grows and the interests expand change the privacy settings to allow other members to 'recruit'
after a few months you will have a large trusted database of people that can lay a good foundation for the apps future

also another idea is that these 'certified members' can have a badge next to their profile signifying they are a trusted source and reputable 'patriot'. to become verified you must activate some steps to earn the badge.
i.e you must attend 2 IB/AfD rallies and connect with 3 certified patriots or something like that
it just makes security safer and itll be safer for all of the people who are serious about the app
just some suggestions my friend, i hope you can get this to Martin

nice honeypot spam

sage and reported

fuck you cunt