Who else graduated up from Stefan-tier after watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM
youtu.be/bQRX7OvfsGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are like baby

You need them both fag.

Molyneux is and always will be a joke. But yeah, once you experience the juxtaposition of sharing his presence with a sort of man like Peterson, his credibility as a "philosopher" is shattered beyond the point of any repair.

this was the first stef video ive seen where he wasnt an interrupting/ranting maniac and let his guest/caller speak the majority of the time. i think he realized what was going on

>youtube meme versus Harvard lecturer

Hmm

>Stefan usually has Jahan-teir communists trying to shout at him
>finally gets someone who might have read a fucking book

It was a nice change.

Tiers exist for a reason. Peterson came down from a higher league - that isn't Stefan's fault. In fact, I give Stefan great credit for having built the infrastructure to broadcast a man like Peterson to the world.

We all stand on the shoulders of our ancestors and contemporaries.

I was always contemptuous towards the majority of Pol for treating these you tube vloggers like real intellectuals. Peterson is real intellectual but it would be even better if you read the real deal; That is actually philosophers and psychologists like Carl Jung and Netichze.

Have you taken the Dec-pill yet? Are you ready to take on the Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God?
youtube.com/watch?v=oOYrCHi7yjM

His free speech video is gay as fuck. Why is he still pushing the meme that nazis are leftists

Also how the fuck are they a direct consequence of the Protestant Reformation

Nazis are the real leftists.

He got btfoed by Peter Joseph too.

youtu.be/bQRX7OvfsGw

Its the same when Chowder said that Hitler was a SJW art student blaming jews for being privileged or some shit. I hate what the alt-right has become. Just a controlled opposition beacon spreading lies.

This?

"Nazis are evil" is so engrained in our culture, you can't get anyone besides edgy kids and conspiracy nuts to even remotely approach the topic from a neutral perspective.
Even people that are fine with Nazi/Jew/holocaust jokes. Once you get serious about the topic (not even talking about full-on holocaust denial) they're going to shut off.

You would do it as well if you had to deal with the intellectual caliber of the average caller. Imagine your life is hearing the same broken record of retardation for hours on end every day. Especially when the retardation thinks that they stand on equal or greater footing than you wherein they have internalized a refusal to abandon their ego and examine their own flaws.

We'll what's your definition for intellectual?

Granted, your average pop-pundit vloggers are no beacons of knowledge, but the only major difference between steph and Peterson is that Peterson lives in the true academic world.

Really steph's only problem is his proclivity to be so overly dramatic and sensationalist, but I guess he is a dramatist at heart. He's a decent orator to say the least

How and why is he a joke? Don't know much about him but it seems like most people here really like him

stef is also an ideologue

That's mostly why I only watch his call-in segments when I'm bored. The only good ones are when people are genuinely looking for help that he has information that could be useful. Otherwise it's just an hour of Stephan beating someone bloody verbally.

The guest shows where he just guides topics are the best desu

By intellectual I only mean an ability to analyze and understand nuance. The average person who calls in is not this person. And the published videos are the cream of the crop. If you listen to podcasts of full shows it is even worse.

Stefan is an ancap autist that blames everything on muh state. Stefan's narcissism as a great thinker is spewed out in all of his videos. He is the right wing equivalent of a fedora fag.

Real question is, who is going to openly call out the JQ first?

I can sometimes see where that's true, which is why his solo stuff is worse than when he talks with guests with merit; not just alt-right personalities that will circle jerk with him

>identity politics
i wonder if this idiot will ever realize what hypocrite he is

>Harvard
>impressive
Are they still having their cry-in?

I find him quite hard to like when he's autistically rude to his guests, who are usually early-20s fans of his who are clearly quite nervous about being on his show.

I mean he's basically a self help talk show. His greatest strengths come in when he's organizing facts and spotlighting cool people-- two thinks that have nothing to do with his basic talk show.

God help whoever has the patience to sit through his Dr. Phill variety show

someone upload Jordan Peterson's Self Authoring and Future Authoring courses to MEGA for me pls

he lets his guests speak, it's the call ins he abuses

Because the Nazis were objectively bad for everyone and white nationalists need to get over it if they want to get anything done, almost as retarded as lefties who excuse communism.

Although I have never watched Stephen for a prolonged period of time, He seems too opinionated to start off with while people like Peterson spend a lot of time challenging their own belief's until they know that they have reached solid foundation. That is the difference between these current even commentators and academics.

Molyneux already did in his "Dear White People" video.

no he didn't

he just said white men weren't in charge

Stefan has changed and evolved over the years. You'd know this if you watched his videos.

Watch it again.
He's says the ones in charge are not Christian White males, but people from another "tribe".

oi mate, be a good mate

He's never rude with nervous fans, I've listened to many shows with shy or nervous callers and he's always polite and patient unless they're going on a tangent then he asks to get back on track. And he is only rude when the caller first is, which are always 20 something commies with no knowledge of economics who come to lecture him about the nature of the material universe when he just asked a question about self-defense.

SORT

YOURSELF

Stefan believes that he has never been wrong and all changes of opinion are based on new facts.

His embrace of fashy ideas after the birth of his kid is a total coincidence.

OUT

>le communism has nothing to do with jews guy

Molymeme was alright until he started reiterating what he has already talked about 100 times before. Always talking about race and iq, how evil the government is, etc.

Well there's not much more for him to talk about.

btw is face book down

>implying that a tenured professor isn't high on the smell of his on farts and has any inclination of how the real world works
Petterson is a lefty who thinks there should be wealth redistribution by a large state and fears the right, esp. the reactionary version of it. So he is basically trying to function as intellectual controlled opposition. Not saying he isn't worth listening to but he is no better than Stefan. At least Stephan follows through on the power of his own convictions and earns his keep; Petterson's conviction is that we (as a collective society) should pay for his way.

what's the meme about logos?