Roman Empire Genetics

Were the Romans considered pure whites by /pol standards? I know the Moors later tainted that regions bloodline giving us the half breeds we see in that region today but what about during the empires peak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2265784/The-face-Roman-soldier-revealed--looks-like-cross-Richard-Burton-Sylvester-Stallone.html
eupedia.com/forum/threads/33084-African-admixture-in-ancient-Germanic-Scandinavian-people
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Southern Europeans are half breeds

Sage

Whites are Germanic barbarians with no culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Romans are just rape babys for the based gauls.

Get Gauled, romecuck.

sicilians come from shitskins AND nord-niggers
northen italy is white as fuck tho, not counting the recent african inmigration, still not as bad as france obviously

Early republic was probably the last time Rome was genetically Roman, although it matters little when your nation is based on a civic sense of belonging than a genetic one.

Thats what I was wondering, how far the tainted blood spread. So ancient rome resembled typical fair skin whites?

I just dont believe that, sorry. I firmly believe there is something in white dna that fosters innovation and loyalty and that theory plays out to this day in civilization. There is no question in my mind that if the world was 100% white we would be vastly more advanced and civilized.

Then there is nothing I can do.
You are free to believe what you wish, no matter how wrong it might be.

If I could get an ounce of proof that civic nationalism is more valid then genetic nationalism I would consider. I have yet to come across such.

It's been said that Rome could conquer a region controlled by Persians, and less than a decade later, the inhabitants were indistinguishable from actual Romans (clothes, speech, culture).

The Romans just applied the assimilation sword firmly and swiftly.

Emperor Augustus was blond

The Romans and Greeks of antiquity are the same Italians and Greeks today. The ancient Egyptians are the same, genetically, as modern day Egyptians. This is indisputable fact. Believe whatever roleplay theories you want.

Yes the Alpine/Dinaro/Atlanto-meds you see in those statues have totally a white phenotype.
/sarcasm

Northern Italy was settled by Germans. Provinces even bear their namesake.

Supported by pretty much nobody in the anthropology field.

thanks for the laugh Tyrone

>americuck education
Kek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogothic_Kingdom

Modern italians descend from german tribes and moors.

>central asian education

Shut up, vandal rapebaby.

*throat sings in disapproval*

>Italians have slight admixture with moors 1000 years ago for 100-200 years
>shield the rest of Europe
>get called non-white for the rest of forever

You're just as "mixed" as any italian

Yes they were.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2265784/The-face-Roman-soldier-revealed--looks-like-cross-Richard-Burton-Sylvester-Stallone.html

Meds are white and aryan.

If anything, meds are more nordic in appearance now then they were during the Roman Empire.

My family came to the US from northern Italy. Every one of us has curly black hair.

Nearly every male in my family is rich or upper-middle class.

Actually a really good point. Likely saved interior Europe from genetic genocide. Noted.

>germanics who think WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIEET

Yet another "are meds white" thread. Your "being white" is an american meme , absolutely worthless from a scientific or historical pointview. SAGE

is that a video? if yes post the link

Metropolis was mediterranean/latin. Close to modern day north italians and french.

>he can't trace his ancestry back to the days of Flavian Rome.

>implying

Whatever you have to tell yourself to block out the fact that all of your great great great great great great great took black cock and forever tainted your dna. I can trace my dna back centuries and its still pure white, youre just some pillaged half breed in a non world power who is ultra sensative about your taintee heritage.

jealousy is a hell of a drug, you need treatment buddy

WE WUZ CEASER N SHIEET

>moors later tainted that region
>halfbreeds today

Holy fucking shit. Someone just post that genetic study on the regions and kill this thread, so fucking stupid.

t. 60%

It never ends anyway

The empire's peak was already multirracial.

Tons of foreigns had been given citizenship. Gauls, semits, some germanics...

Pretty much only the Kingdom of Rome was truly roman.
Or not, if you trust in their fouding myth

Old school redpill that is.

this belief is totally anachronistic. Study any world history before the 18th century and you will see that white supremacy is a relatively recent phenomenon. White men have dominated the past 300 years of history, but for thousands of years before the Enlightenment Europeans lived like savages compared to China, India, and Persia.

Most of you white supremacists are no different from the We Wuz Kangz crowd: "muh greeks were white," "muh romans were white," "muh egyptians were white." The very word "white" has been appropriated by Germanics and Nordics who want to claim heritage from the great mediterranean cultures of antiquity rather than the barbarians they really descend from.

This.

"White" is purely an American meme. The Romans were Europeans and that is what counts.

Okay.

>"White" is purely an American meme. The Romans were Europeans and that is what counts.
/thread

Yeah. The romans were masters at assimilation.

They didn't replaced the locals.

All of the italian germanic kingdoms had native subjects. It was only the nobility and the army(initialy) that were germanic.
And medieval armies were veeeeery small

Anatolia and the middle east were very white back then from Alexander's conquest. It was also before the rise of Islam and the rapes of the Mohammedians

That never happened.

Anywhere in ME were far more populous than the arabian peninsula(that didn't even had a single river in the whole country). They wouldn't be able to hold It if they went in a rape/killing spree

>it's another conquest = genocide/replacement episode

"White" is only a valid concept in multiracial societies, which everything in the new world has been since 1492. Italians cluster right along with every other European ethnic group, right where you'd expect to find them. White is really used as European in most contexts, and of course Italians fall into this category. Sardinians are actually the most distant from the rest of the family, probably because it's a god damn island. Being a massive faggot about >muh snowniggers or >muh pure nurdic greeks are both pretty fucking retarded, and is literally just stirred up so that people fight over literally nothing. What's important is how we're seen by those who hate us, and Italian, German, Irish or Hungarian, niggers and kikes hate us as a group.

Through Kafferhass, unity.

Checkm. Also, superior Anglo/German/Italian/sardinian DNA checkin in.
>don't mention the .01% North African/middle eastern DNA splash it was ONE TIME

The word White doesn't have a meaning if we're talking about distant populations in the past.

Indo-Europeans had a genetic profile, pre-IE Italians had their own.
When they blended together you got Romans who were different from whatever IEs fucked in Sweden for example.

the elite aristocracy was more than likely white as fuck (especially the women) but for the most part they weren't nordcucks so if you ask the right person no

they were still master race by any means

I don't see being "white" as a gradient. You are either European Caucasoid or you are not. The only reason why the label of whiteness is so relevant these days is because all Europeans and European colonies are becoming the victims of demographic replacement.

We can empathize with one another and push a common goal of national sovereignty and ethnic identity to stay strong in the midst of (((inevitable))) globalization.

Also, skin color is the worst indicator of racial purity.
Much of Europe was very dark brown before a selective sweep of two alleles went over it, making dark brown pale white.
That's all it took, 2 genetic letters.
The genetic letters which coded for light skin were passed on more than the old dark skin letters over dozens of generations.

In Latvia there lived dark brown people 7000 years who were more genetically pure European than anyone alive today, same for Belgium, Spain etc.
Ukraine had indigenous white skinned hunters but they were related to the dark ones, they just underwent a selective sweep long before.

cuck at my work told me Iraqis were white.

Everyone either hates whitey, or wants to be whitey. Can't tell you how many times I've heard "nah man I'm like mexican royalty, pure spanish here."

jew op
>why hasn't op gassed yourself

Romans were white. Hell, i'm white as fuck.
Born with blue eyes and blond hair, my father the same, his father also.

Actually, i'd even say that romans were the original aryans.

And for the record:

I'm not a kraut or a roach. I'm a pizza in disguise.

"Jew op inquiring about ethnic purity"
Ok guy.

To be fair, it's typically Jews that want to divide and conquer Europe.

Well I don't know maybe they were maybe they weren't but that is not the point the point is that romans are Romans in history is history and that is a fact. History is an interesting subject and that's that. and that's how it goes and by all standards Romans were just Romans they weren't black or Asian or Chinese or Native American they were Romans.

why do you have to classify a Roman? Romans are just what they are and so was the empire of Rome and the city of Rome. Rome was a big and important city and nothing can refute that fact so please stop talking about it. The Roman structures that were built are still in existence. Rome was a big place. there were many other empires too but Rome was Rome. so don't tell us that Rome wasn't Rome because it was.

Im all for white unity as long as its not with niggerfuxated genetics. Genetics matter.

Natives of Italy used to be fully European

Allowed all-Imperial free movement without anti-miscegenation laws during its Late stages

Became pic related

here's our butthurt albonigger again with his memes

>blood mixing in Rome has never happened

>genetic makeup of Italy is intact

LMAO

FearofMoors22

>people with some insignificant SSA affinity only began existing 2000 years ago
stick to stealing copper albonigger

This one's interesting, haven't even heard of most of these ethnic groups. I guess they were looking for the purest stock they could find, so end up with a lot of isolated tribal people.

>1-2% negro
>insignificant
Somehow only former Roman subjects have that shit

Should have never allowed negroes and North African subjects to travel to European metropole you know

it's a pretty good global assessment of genetic relationships, IIRC at k=6(the number of clusters/colors used) the results were the best
it's interesting since it shows those "muh 100% Euro" fags they don't even fit as full west Eurasian, yet they like to call others out on some insignificant percentages of nearby people

maybe because former Roman subjects are also geographically the closest to Africa? you know boats weren't invented 2000 years ago right? and you know that those studies only asses shared ancestry, meaning that the reason why Iberians for instance pick up small SSA ancestry could be due to some input in Africa from some Eurasian population affine to proto-Iberians?
please explain to me how R1b-V88 got to such high frequencies in central Africa and was found in neolithic Iberia

stick to stealing shit and being worse than niggers, albanian subhuman

Because there was free movement and you lost your racial soul be interbreeding?

He's right. That's how we got black blood. Thanks Rome

my point is that boats are older than any modern European ethnicity, and that some tests picking up some small sub-saharan admixture aren't different from other tests picking up Amerindian admixture in north Europeans
of course, the latter doesn't mean north Euros got raped by Amerindians in historical times, it just means that a population basal to Amerindians had some input in another population basal to north Euros, and when those calculators look at some of those alleles, they conclude they are amerindian simply because they peak in frequency there among modern populations

the same could very well be true when it comes to the small SSA found in south Europe
central Africans bear an Eurasian lineage at pretty high frequency(R1b-V88) and often do show some small Eurasian admixture
maybe a bunch of neolithic herders following the north African coast decided to go south and mixed with one ancestor of central Africans
then the same group went west and eventually entered Iberia mixing with the locals
some alleles they possessed now peak in central Africans, thus giving Iberians SSA admixture, some peak in Eurasia, giving those niggers small Eurasian admixture

I suggest you taking a look at eupedia.com/forum/threads/33084-African-admixture-in-ancient-Germanic-Scandinavian-people

>AMERIndians in Northern Europe
Scandinavians have Finnic admixture, cretinous pasta.
>EUpedia
Literally dropped
How new are you? NEVER reply to "Eupedia" map with anything but
-pointing out how supposed admixture lies exactly in modern Czech borders
-how EU denies concept of the native Europeans by its constitution
-pointing out that study is done with less than 100 samples
-pouting out EU founder Richard Kalergi

>boats
You allowed free movement? You did. You had no anti-miscegenation laws? You didn't. Results are obvious

why do I even try explaining thing to an albanian subhuman
look at you dumb negro
as usual, you show your utter illiteracy and constantly fail to address my points
sad!

>Albo
I'm not. I just respect them for killing racemixers and valuing race
>addressing
COOL source

Lazaridis 2014 is outdated.
You're only using it because it seemingly proves your narrative.

I wonder how he dares to compare noble Finnic tribes to niggers in terms of Northern Germanics, Russians and Balts having said admixture

nothing outdated about that section or the context I'm using it
I use it because I like to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Pretty common knowledge in Israel that thanks to your shit empire we got our Semitic lineages diluted with African and European genes

that's not the only thing that got destroyed is it? :)

also, you probably have to blame muslims for the nigger slaves, Romans simply just enslaved your people

You don't have a medicine, you have a picture with colors on it.
This North Eurasian affinity represented by the green color(inaccurately as Amerindians are not the source but highly East Asian thus massively downplaying it) is something that spread to Europe even as far as the Atlantic ocean over 15000 years ago and the Middle East.
You can cry all you want about non-Caucasoids but it doesn't matter, it's the foundation of European genetic identity.

Romans have dispersed haplogroup J2 all over South Europe and the East Mediterranean regions. So, probably they carried J2, or at least a lot of their legionnaires did.

also this

"He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun; but in his old age he could not see very well with his left eye. His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent slightly inward. His complexion was between dark and fair. He was short of stature (although Julius Marathus, his freedman and keeper of his records, says that he was five feet and nine inches in height), but this was concealed by the fine proportion and symmetry of his figure, and was noticeable only by comparison with some taller person standing beside him."
-Suetonis, a Roman writer

>Roman emperors
>lots of blonde hair & blue/grey eyes
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

>inaccurately as Amerindians are not the source
never said that, that's why I said "ancestor" of Amerindians

>is something that spread to Europe even as far as the Atlantic ocean over 15000 years ago and the Middle East
and? still isn't European nor even west Eurasian
too bad, I can already feel the butthurt of my medicine :)

>it's the foundation of European genetic identity
considering it peaks in the iceniggers of Europe, I severely doubt it

Rome was a giant multicultural empire, anyone who was a citizen was Roman.

The original ethnic Romans, I would consider white, and most likely closely knit with the indo-Europeans.

>map of light hair in Europe today
>hmm why did Roman Emperors so frequently have blonde hair?

The Roman people were actually darker than the Italian people due to their Trojan ancestry. To the Italians, Aeneas was just some Turk trying to take their land when he built Alba Longa.

Now your country is dying. Good

you mean scandis wuz emperorz 'n shiet

the roman emperors were finns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab

HAHAHAHA POL ETERNALLY BTFO

Why did Roman women love BDC so much?

Because Amerindians are only 1/3 North Eurasian they can't accurately be used to model it in West Eurasians.

West Eurasian is a term for populations from West Eurasia with various admixtures, Italians are West Eurasian despite African admixture.

Something all West Eurasians have is North Eurasian though.