Praise the flood
Scour the land
With rock and mud.
May the cuck dam crumble
As Kek demands
As it falls it will rumble
Claiming all the innocent lands

> What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage
- Because of the closed main spillway, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again (even if they keep the main spillway open) and would rek the dam

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked als livestream!

> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
> Bubbles near emergency spillway!
youtu.be/EqEU2X6yBPk?t=31s
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> NoFly-Zone
tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_7_3920.html
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> Latest Seismograph
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/112/latest/

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryGroup?ORR&d=16-Feb-2017 11:23&span=12hours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will the AWOOS be alright?

Shadilay

Digits for dam breaking

Fifth for the dam just blowing up spontaneously.

ninth for muslims will attack

Should I hack it or not?

I hope this fucker fails catastrophically and washes Sacramento and the surrounding degeneracy into the sea.

bumpy

hack it

confirmed AWOOS will be safe

Dam will break, ISIS will claim they did it.

thank you user

not physically but they're water bills would skyrocket. Same with the price of food when all the farms are flooded.

This is the hourly rain for all flows into Oroville. Seems to be best info for how much effect current rain is having.

Only 0.07 at one station the last hour.

Digits confirm AWOOS feast on the corpses of normies!
PRAISE KEK!!!

Was the five days of straight rain just a meme then?

russia hacked forecasts

What were they doing in there?

What is their endgame?

My digits say yes

FUCK

Don't get caught.

You're a terrible person.
Butte County is mostly white, Hmong and Mexican. There's maybe one mosque and it's in Chico, which is north of Oroville.

weather is unpredictable it might happen it might not, if numbers, five days of rain

securing the ark of the covenant

Dammit.

It just started raining really hard here in marysville

rip

President Trump pls don't

No lot of rain coming. I was following weather station data last night but catchment is so large it's useless.
This graph is all the waterways that enter into Oroville lake. If someone better at math crunches the numbers the inflows should show a fairly accurate progression with these rainfall totals.

LA will flood tomorrow (pic related is forecast).

Oroville will be safe.

Kek is here

Is anything catastrophic going to happen? The water level just keeps sinking instead of rising. And there was practically no erosion on the spillway during the last three days.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Seeing as there's pretty significant fluctuation in regards to inflow, I've made some 72h and 36h charts for whiny babies that see every peak and trough as imminent happening/non-happening.

They also update when I paste new data, which is handy as far as me putting effort into this goes.

All of my charts and junk can be found here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

naw, it is sunny as fuck outside. kek isnt a merciful god and wont put me out my misery

If it rains non stop for five days and the temperatures warm up melting the snow can the inflow become greater than 100,000cfs?

It's not raining at the moment. You've got to remember that Sup Forums isn't the center of the universe and Butte County has tons of practicioners of various faiths who don't want their homes destroyed by your nihilistic death cult. Only privileged middle and upper class schlomos like those in Southern California would think that the world revolves around their own infantile circlejerk.

isnt he always

Can you give me the link for that query? That should improve my rain/inflow chart significantly.

>Sup Forums
>Doesn't control the universe
I laugh

HOW LONG FOR HAPPENING?

How good a swimmer would you say you were?

Told you

Why is the inflow so spiky?

Friday

Nothing will happen

I don't understand what you are talking about. We are posting facts, crunching numbers, and hoping for a hap-hap-happening. What's wrong with that?

>He still thinks meme magic isn't real.

In Canada maybe

Ebbs and flows Finnbro. Ebbs and flows.

Good things come to those who wait.

Did trump doing this to california for payback? Does russian putin have anything to do with this??

Trump did promise he would end the drought.

crashing the dam

It is raining right now

I live like 15 minutes away

Since midnight we've had
0.52 Oro,
0.01 BRS
0.99 QCY
0.85 des
0.45 svl
Of rain fall in those waterways.
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryGroup?ORR&d=16-Feb-2017 11:23&span=12hours

Should we tell him?

Is this dam going to fail?

I thought today was the day

Naaah just let the Russians hack him.

They are placing explosives because jet streams can't melt spillways

>implying meme magick isn't just magick
Kid I've got things to do. Why don't you come back when you realize each person is just a drop in the bucket, and it takes countless drops to even begin to fill it. When you've actually studied magick and not just obsessed over GETs on a board that is basically the nigger of Sup Forums.

Uppity braindead niggers who think that they control everything. Your ego, your hubris, they will be your undoing.

He will figure it out on his own. Some people are just not receptive to meme magic

no he'll find out soon enough

Ye of little faith, Kek shall unleash his wrath upon you.

Thanks. This fuels my autism.

watch out goys there is a master magician in this board

There is no controls in place to stop inflow, only outflow can be controlled.

tomorrow kek wills it

Please let the dam break and the Big One come simultaneously and destroy the worthless state of California

I know I was asking if there is any scenario where inflow will become greater than outflow

Sounds like my facts hurt your feels. Too bad soo sad. The door is that way ----->

hack what?

pic related

With no survivors

you do realize that almost all states near texas will be destroyed by a tsunami

Keep us posted, I think with enough autism we can time how long it takes for inflows to increase after the rain.

>implying that chaos isn't the end goal

Israeli art students are hard at work on their "installation".

>He truly believes that Sup Forums isn't controlling the world

i do realize that but ill be dead unless i find a bomb shelter or run to the sliver nugget and hope they have that underground system still open and i can get a free spot under ground.

RELEASE THE RIVER!

>implying it also wont set off a massive earthquake

>t. /x/ile
Go back to your containment board and jerk off with your fellow phonies as you try to stop this happening.

I would play the shit out of that if it had accurate physics.

the tsunami is after the earthquake. It will destroy most of the us though because of the huge tsunami the sanadress fault will bring.

Your mother.

Only mexicans, liberals, and drug addicts live near the TX coast

I will not miss them, take Houston too for all I care

Plenty, maximum outflow is hindered due to spillway damage as well as risk of flooding downstream. The inflows will continue to increase with every drop of rain, the ground is already soaked and the catchment is almost 4,000 square miles. How much and how fast the rain fails on that catchment is only really known to God.everything else is best guess

Did it rain yet

It seems like it's just starting up. Also post your tits.

Yes, look at the data from a few days ago when it was raining.
Inflow reached 190.000.

If there is strong rain, it will reach >200.000… double of the outflow.

Have these, I guess

Who also tired from waiting?

Listen here you niggers. I've been working the Art since before there was a Sup Forums. Probably before a lot of you children were even born. Unlike some retards that basically haven't done shit and yet think they are somehow the "le ebin masters of the universe xd xd".

Do you really think maybe a hundred or so autistic weeaboos were responsible for getting Donald Trump elected? Are you so braindead that you think that the 45 million Americans who voted for him, who hoped and prayed every night that he would win the election, didn't play a more significant part? Fuck off kid, you don't understand what reality is, let alone how to control it.

And now you're trying to sink California or break a dam, is that it? Do you not realize that there are thousands upon thousands of people living in Butte County who do not want the dam to break, compared to 49 retarded niggers in this thread who do? Fucking lurk moar.