Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4290
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>media grasping at straws
>canadians eat it up

he has alternative intelligence

Trump won 306 EC votes

lol that's a good one

Actually I got triggered by his autism the moment he said it at his retardo press conference.

He was talking about the Republican Party dumbass.

He said he had the greatest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan.

sage

sage

so afraid of your god emperor being revealed to being a whiny little bitch right wing retard

You just can't handle the fact he is President, can you leaf? Your country is being overrun with liberal sand niggers and your president is a cuck. How does it feel being this inferior?

You just can't handle the fact that he is our President now, can you leaf? Well guess what leaf, he is, and he is kicking ass. Unlike your cucked country with a worthless nigger hugging cuck as a leader. How does it feel being so pathetic?

Are you kidding MEEEEEE? Trump being president is the most entertaining clusterfuck I've ever watched.

>trump kicking ass

He is pretty suave, agreed XD

maybe he says shit like that because retards like you and the (((media))) continue to eat it up

Yep, he is even playing the Jews now. He truly is God Emperor.

>contingency news

Saged in options.
FYI when you shills fail again David Brock is going to rape your bums so hard. He is bringing in Alafantis and podesta to make sure you never walk again! Haha after they are done, THEN trump will arrest them. You will get the bullet.

He was talking about the Republican Party dumbass.

>being this cucked

Then you admit you're a fucking retard and so is he.

RIGHT WING RETARDS

always sage faggots like this. glad I'm a white american not a nigger leaf, like OP lmao. has the nerve to call me "cucked" when we literally have the most alpha president in years.

Sage

You're a cuck.

Why are Trumptards acting like Obamanoids that can't take any criticism about their CuckEmperor?

>biggest electoral college win
He's not saying he has the largest number of delegates. I think he meant the greatest upset by electoral college win.

Just look at the polls.

It's like when he said he has the biggest inauguration audience. Media ate it up as a lie because Obama had the bigger attendance but when they include the internet and TV viewers it lines up.

You know it was a good press conference when the only thing they can hit Trump with after more than a hour with him is..

>HE LIED OR FORGOT THAT IT WAS BUSH SR. WHO HAD THE BIGGEST ELECTORAL COLLEGE WIN SINCE REAGAN, IMPEACH!

What said, grasping at straws.

lol right wing retards just make shit up.

>It was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4290

Honestly you Russian shills are fucking pathetic. Your talking points are garbage,.

the whole thing was a fucking embarrassment.

Every time this retard speaks, the USD drops.

All negative polls are fake news

>Calls money Loonies
>Other country is an embarrassment

Yep, flag checked.

>how Trump actually thinks

he's a fucking child

Not an argument

Your whole country is a fucking embaressment you worthless leaf

Can't wait till Trump gets us back to par

>41 posts in thread
>18 posts by this ID
I know it's still winter up there, but go outside.

I love that this is the most popular counter-argument whenever someone criticizes Trump.
If you can't admit that some of the shit Trump has been doing is pretty fucking stupid, this is the go-to reaction.

but he doesn't get 0.02c per post outside

tfw so awesome they won't even let you post.

still president. executive order timer.