What does Sup Forums think about John F. Kennedy?

What does Sup Forums think about John F. Kennedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/everything-rich-man-trick/
youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM&index=1&list=LLceAyv4ryziWbOuAOJR7JKA
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna lie, former Kennedy voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in aIl seriousness we can't let this guy audit the Fed.

I think he got what he deserve, after all the deep state protects the interests of the Americans against Daland Fratumpof le orange cheeto harambe, like Madam President Clinton.

Fpbp
By burgershill

The redpills he had to swallow blew his mind.

haha get it, because he got shot in the head

I think the CIA murdered him.

Really JFK?! Well the sniper that blow up your head was also legendary and mysterious and shit...

from what I understand he wanted to end the federal reserve bank and return to the gold standard and that is what got him shot

topdocumentaryfilms.com/everything-rich-man-trick/

If only he'd known how bad things really were.

Same

But why? Was he too much liberal/social democrat or did he know something about (((them)))?

Dropped Acid, Smoked Weed, Refused to be cucked by the Soviets, Ultimate Chad President, Fucking Based.

this

they had and medics on the plane and the doctors said he was mangled with when he arrived to the hospital

the altered the wounds so as to obfuscate the bullet telemetry from the entry and exit

the problem is that they cant really remove skull now can they?

thats how we know that there had to of been more then 1 shooter from a lower angle and there was definately intention to falsify evidence

Jfk idolized Hitler so he's okay with me

Spoke out of both sides of his mouth on the War depending on audience.

According to RFK and Ted, getting rid of immigration quotas was his idea, later written by Hart, Celler, Javits, and Ted, and passed by LBJ.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was handled poorly.

At least he was pro Nationalism and pro gun-rights.

He wanted to dissolve the Fed

Almost got my grandparents nuked.

t. Florida

Did he really want that or is it Just some meme
Proof?

His family was anti-semetic and redpilled as fuck

But the 1965 act
This Brother did that one

He's the reason we're getting flooded with spics.

The last really great American president.

Let's hope Trump lives up to that standard.

almost positive that was LBJ unless you are implying JFK was gonna do it first

it's a shame they got him really. he was going after the banks next

Shit tier. Tried to start nuclear war on three separate occasions. Had more scandals than every president after him combined. Made Vietnam a thing with his escalation. Should've been in a noose for treason for giving McNamara any kind of power.

Only loved by baby boomers and the willfully ignorant because they want to believe DUDE HE TOTALLY WOULD'VE DONE [X] IF THEY HADN'T KILLED HIM!!

Who is Ronald Reagan?

>be american president
>get shot

Great man.

>McNamara
Basically nuremberg Tier war criminal
Ask the nips

Killed by the CIA and secret societies because he was going to unveil them to the public. One of his last speeches was about them.

The world would be a better place if Nixon had won.

classic

youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo

JFK was big on relations with mexico and mexicans but that was before we were being over ran. Most importantly, he talked about the secret societies (aka our current permanently installed government and the inside circle of politicians and celebs)
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM&index=1&list=LLceAyv4ryziWbOuAOJR7JKA

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4

If someone asked me what comes to my mind first from USA history, then it would be the Kennedy assassination. I don't even know anything about him, but I always lived with a though of Kennedy being potentionally the best president you could have. Who knows, I'm too lazy to read anything about him. Just listened to some speeches on youtube, sounds good.