Sup Forums's Nazi Days are Over

Get ready for the New Left, boys. Anyone not with us, go back to Stormfront.

This board's Marxist now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs&t=148s
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/11/report-hugo-chavezs-favorite-daughter-is-the-richest-person-in-venezuela/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3977050/100-million-bed-hopping-hypocrite-claimed-lived-20-month-Fidel-Castro-20-luxury-homes-private-island-88ft-yacht-mistresses-galore.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-spent-over-600m-in-a-year-while-north-korean-citizens-starved-to-death-9145059.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9767514/Heirs-of-Communist-Chinas-Eight-Immortals-have-amassed-huge-wealth.html
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
youtube.com/watch?v=DZhqPC6d_DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up nigger

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German(?)
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

doesnt promoting communism make right wingers go even further right? lol

I'm loving how some on the left are starting to defend pedophilia, the left are so stupid and hypocritical they destroy themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs&t=148s

>Afraid of the new state.

>I'm a new enabler incapable of getting a real job
We get it

What you're doing right now is exactly what got Trump elected. We literally applaud your efforts.

I'm in school right now, getting a degree for my future. What have you done, lately?

The election was influenced by foreign powers. Everyone knows that, famalan. Hillary literally had the election in he bag.

>Hugo Chavez’s Favorite Daughter Is Richest Person in Venezuela
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/11/report-hugo-chavezs-favorite-daughter-is-the-richest-person-in-venezuela/

>$120 million bed-hopping hypocrite: He claimed he lived on $25 a month. But Castro had 20 luxury homes, a private island, an 88ft yacht - and mistresses galore
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3977050/100-million-bed-hopping-hypocrite-claimed-lived-20-month-Fidel-Castro-20-luxury-homes-private-island-88ft-yacht-mistresses-galore.html

>Kim Jong-un 'spent over $600m in a year' while North Korean citizens starved to death
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jong-un-spent-over-600m-in-a-year-while-north-korean-citizens-starved-to-death-9145059.html

>Heirs of Communist China's Eight Immortals 'have amassed huge wealth'
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9767514/Heirs-of-Communist-Chinas-Eight-Immortals-have-amassed-huge-wealth.html

>Of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

Communists are not human beings.

What the fuck

Gross.

What does this have to do with anything?

>Leftards still think they can force the blue suppository through Sup Forums's vice-like asshole
They'll get tired of getting btfo and fuck off back to their own circlejerk; that's by Commiefags created leftypol when 8pol wouldn't take them seriously.

Commies steal shit and cannot into economy?

Marxism a shit.

>Pissing in an ocean of piss
Also kys OP this image is old

Why are there maggots on his leg?

They've been trying this for years. Mostly just results in the commies talking about how great the one French colony that was communist for 3 years before it collapsed was, and then lots of people pointing out how the Bolsheviks were Jews.

Don't they realize we've been under raids for years? This is not an original idea and honestly I think the shills keep us more motivated

Lol. You think the left hasn't been trying this for years already?

We will just tell them to go back and sage there threads.

>comrade
>not being ironic
How are commies this fucking autistic...?

They are literally winning the war for us with this kind of retarded talk.

It's like us unironically calling each other 'patriots' at the end of every phrase or something, just turns the normies away even quicker from the mental illness.

We're only Nazis ironically, they should really be going after the Stormweenies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES COME AND DEBATE US
OPEN YOUR MIND, AND REMEMBER
YOUR HERE FOREVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Communism is a ridiculous idea that only a retard with no understanding of human nature would even contemplate

Communism = slavery

Yeah this shit makes me cringe

>How are commies this fucking autistic...?

I legitimately think a lot of these commie kids ARE ACTUALLY AUTISTIC

Because to believe that communism works, you have to have ZERO THEORY OF MIND, aka you don't understand people.

>using Star Wars
>the rebels want to inspire a capitalist reublic against a fascist empire

>today it is, a few years back it wasn't
These people are delusional. There have been several incarnations of Sup Forums on Sup Forums at this stage.

is it weird that this is my fetish

kek
Guess what.
You are here forever.

Wtf I love communism now

Just a friendly reminder:

Punching adherents of Marx is perfectly acceptable from a moral perspective.

War it is. What subplebbit is this faggotry on?

Good luck finding a job in the lucrative field of women's studies.

Sup Forums is a tough enemy to beat. I wish them all the luck in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZhqPC6d_DA
Stefan molyneux debates a commie
"i dont believe in property"
"You stole the land from native americans"
fucking retard commies

>I am of the opinion that we should colonize places like Sup Forums. Start threads, converse, out argue the opposition

stopped reading there and started laughing

"out argue"

Their positions are fundamentally untenable.

Nazism is a destroyed ideology, whereas communism is a failed ideology.
Communists BTFO

>come to pol with your naive, idealist, utopian fantasies that have never been challenged
>start threads about your opinions that you think are beyond reproach
>get the first well-reasoned dissent you have ever experienced in your entire life
>either A) ignore it and stop posting on Sup Forums or B) continue posting on Sup Forums as your feeble beliefs are slowly eroded and you find it harder and harder to cling onto your misinformed beliefs
Oh, boy, I can't wait!

All commies get free helicopter rides

anybody who tries to raid here will end up getting red pilled

>go to war with Sup Forums
>occupy /lit/ or Sup Forums
>proclaim victory

Oh no, it's the Leader of Anonymous.

>ayy
>lmao
>ayy lmao

I've seen people use it unironically on FB. Pretty goddamn autistic.

OY VEY

THIS IS OUR BOARD YOU SILLY GOYIM

It's literally never happened. But yeah, I welcome them to piss the ocean of piss.

kill the cucks

5-10 people taking on Sup Forums?!?

It's gonna be like the diary of Anne Frank except the Nazis knew they were in the attic and made a hobby out of fucking with them. This is gonna be awesome

I love how smug reddit faggots are
>first things's first we gotta upboat for exposure
>once we argue with them enough, they'll flee
>Sup Forums didn't used to be like this
I'm dying. I'm fucking dead.

No arguments.

In fact, if anyone can give me seven logical, we'll thought-out reasons why communist doesn't work, I'll concede.

To be unbiased, however, you must say one good thing about the Red State.

They'll just end up joining us in the end like everyone else.
Nothing to worry about.
Just be yourself.

You know what's hilarious? You brockgobblers think you can sway opinions here. After the election pollocks are hip to avoiding posting in these threads, and when they do like this post, it's さげposting.

That means all you traitors can do is bump each other's
shill threads. In your minds you are creating the optics of dissent, but you are really just burning money.

Also normies are getting redpilled because the quality of the shilling is so bad.

You are doing our work for us, and for that reason, on behalf of traditionalists everywhere I thank you Mr Brock, Mr. Strider, Mr. FISCHBEIN, and Mr. Soros..

Keep it up. The world is watching.

This is what these shitheads simply doesn't get. Political affiliation isn't purely a meme that you take on because it's "trending", it is something because reality forces you to. Even if left wing retardation would be considered the most awesome thing in the world, both here on Sup Forums and in real life – the streets of Sweden would still be full of shitskins running around and robbing, raping, killing people. THAT'S why i'm here shitposting, and it wouldn't change wether a bunch of moron communist raided this place for eternity.

The REALITY of what is happening in peoples life is what's making them turn right, and no pathetic Marxist shill threads can change that fact.

Communist can work, as does gassing minorities

It's not that it can't work, it's just that no one wants it, faggot

PS. it also can't work

Not all people are equal, therefore egalitarianism doesn't work, therefore classlessness doesn't work, therefore communism doesn't work.

Stalinist Russia did some great things for its people, but they weren't communist. The Trots are actually 100% right about that.