Muslims are taking over France

How does it feel knowing one of the greatest countries in history (France) is going to complete shit because of refugees and immigrants and the leaders are too weak to do anything about it?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/violent-riots-break-out-across-paris.html

>hundreds of thousands riot across Paris shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR", throwing Molotov cocktails at police and destroying cities.

It's over Sup Forums, and we have nobody to blame but ourselves. And if you think your country is inevitable from this disaster, you're in for a surprise. Once ((they)) impeach Trump, the USA is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-xj5rFKiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels bad man. Knowing the US is next is just a sad reality.

Sad truth.

We should embrace the fact that reality is revealing itself more and more by the day. Islam as never been and never will be particularly interesting, and is only one more brand of globalism and human universalism, which is perhaps one of the reason the left is so found of it, on top of its obsession with the Other, but it's fun to watch the illusion of the multi cultural society being shattered and broken up piece by piece.

I embrace the downfall of western civilization. Maybe if we start from scratch again we can just skip the whole humanitarian ideals bullshit.
>interstellar spaceflight 30 years after collapse

>>interstellar spaceflight 30 years after collapse

With whom? The elderly germans that are in nursing homes?

A Muslim could rape a liberals daughter infront of him then kill here and he would say
AT LEAST WE ARENT WHITE AND LIKE THE WHITE PRESIDENTS
WE ARE THE GOOD ONE.

it worked in star trek

we still need first contact to be star trek

>France
>One of the greatest countries in history

>implying this isn't a timelime a superfuture time shitposter created for the temporal keks

let it be a lesson on what 200 years of liberalism can do to what was once the most glorious European kingdom

Not saying muslims arent taking over France but your picture is bait
This is republic's place, Paris. 99% of those drawings were made by white leftist cucks and it is now back to pic on left.

Also if the great chimpout of our time is coming what's happening now is local news tier. It's just a few shitskins mad that one of theirs got his ass stretched by a cop who got away with it without sanctions :^)

Cops are raping niggers with baton, ripping their anaus apart in a nigger neigborhood.

Then they send a cops union representative on national tv who say that it's ok to call niggers "niggers".

Then the judge say that it wasn't rape but just an accident.

You send cops who laugh at nigger, sending them kisses and masturbating their baton.

Geeze, the "muslims" want a race war !

what's up Achmed

It's a chimpout. It's no different than niggers in Ferguson screaming "fuck the whitey", also this is pretty much true.

>germans still jelly they aren't really relevant anymore

>t. butthurt and chronic underachieving kraut

The only empire you ever managed to build was in your mind and everytime you tried to conquer something and expand you processed to finish with less land by the end of the century.

Even when muslims are bombing and flooding the streets of the capital people still come to contemplate our country and our culture, in the meantime noone come visit your shithole because there is absolutely nothing to see, sterile people with sterile legacy who never built anythy worthy but always destroyed.

Niggers deserve more visit from the proctologist for all the leeching and damage they cause to this country.
If they don't like it they can go back to Africa.

Stop LARPing as a white man, Ahmet.

Try to have some decency, no double standard, it's what separate us from untermensch.

>France
>greatest military on land in human history
>beaten the fuck out of Europe by a couple of Prussian platoons

Luckily, you never recovered from that asswhooping, lest we'd all be gargling your barbaric shit language.

dont give a shit, not my country, and besides, they betrayed us in 1938

feels real bad man. :/ rip pais, USA is next

>slovakia

you have you're own problems to worry about bronson

We should just deport them and not behave like niggers.

Sans arme, ni haine, ni violence...

The anglos and the franks should unite, the world could be ours again. While were at it lets kill some aryans for the refineries

fear mongering in 2017.

We need to colonise Mars soon, leave all the muslims to their demise here.

nice try mexican

>Germany
>Fucked in the ass repeatedly by every single one of their neighbors for centuries despite having arguably the greatest potential in Europe
>Finally manage to unite and push others around
>Only to get completely and utterly rekt in two consecutive world wars immediately after

How is it possible for a nation to fail in such epic proportions, Ahmed al-Germani ?

>Irish
>Colonizing anything

Only Anglos are white franks are continent niggers

>my daily leftist propaganda emission with """random""" bystanders said something so it must be true !

Oy vey !

Don't forget the cia meddling in you guys election like duh russns!

based political outsource exposing the truth

>be german
>trigger two world wars
>lose them both
>cucked by US and russia during 50 years
>chancellor imports millions of syrian rapefugees
>still cucked by the us and jews after all this time
>irrelevant army
lmao

>A small number of immigrants riot
>A couple of terrorists launch attacks

>OH NO CLOSE THE BORDER THEY'RE ALL EVIL POOR FRANCE

>a small number of immigrants riot
see that's where you're wrong

If shit had already hit the fan i'd be dead right about now

No, literally a couple thousand, at most.

I would do it if I was a CRS (cops).

He's rolling over in his grave you faggots.

theres not even 3.64 billion refugees in the world..

nearly 100,000+ refugees have committed violent acts, likely half have killed or participated in a killing

i would say there is much more than just a "chance"

>Karl der Grosse
Surely you mean Charlemagne, emperor of the Franks ?

>Charlemagne

Lmao the third reich was far more superior and advanced than the rest of the world that time. And they could've won.

>And they could've won.
Do you realize that the Soviet Union almost single-handedly destroyed them ? The fucking Soviet Union, of all things.

This was meant as a sarcastic post, this was posted on a liberal Facebook page hence why the trump supporter is made out to be an idiot and the refugee looks like a peaceful family man

but they didnt

and here you are speaking english

And you got fucked by the people who got fucked by the Soviet Union, that makes you an even bigger bitch.

It took the Germans longer to take a street in Stalingrad than it did to take over all of France, how does that make you feel?

Surely you mean Carolus Magnus, uneducated peasant?

>Ireland
>Lecturing France

My fucking sides

You guys got cucked so hard by the British you still haven't managed to take back your whole island yet

No they indeed shouldn't have attacked Russia, that was their downfall. If they didn't they could've easily taken Europe

>Prussia

Yes, Prussia, that's all you have, a bunch of ultra militaristic autists who had nothing but an army, still had a negative ratio on the field and only managed to survive incredibly luckily through the 7 years war because the austrians could not pull the fingers out of their asses and ultimately see their children kicked out of their territory 300 years later.

And where did all of this lead you ? To a bunch of castrated and brainwashed people who don't even breed anymore, import millions of third world migrants with a big smile on their face and with an "army" training with brooms while being still occupied by a country from the other side of the planet 70 years after your imperialistic ambitions crashed in the blood of millions of europeans all over again.

You should just shut up and disband your joke of a country, everyone would be better off, you the first.

Are you from northern Germany, by any chance ? If so, there's a good chance that Charlemagne slaughtered a fair number of your filthy Germanic ancestors.

Even when choosing your national idols, you Germans are still cucked as hell.

Only because of its limitless supply of Russians to throw into the German meat grinder

>Sans arme, ni haine, ni violence...

That doesn't sound like the French way to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

>meanwhile on the front page of one of the most important paris news sites

Nice try. The picture is from a different angle. Unfair comparison. Many such cases.

Surely you mean Kaarle Suuri?

>calling me cucked
Yeah okay frenchie

They were already taking over France. This is good news because people can see the score. Either France will overcome or it will not.

>Implying Russia wouldn't have invaded Germany like they did with the rest of the countries that bordered them

+1 my dude hows mexico?

I can't wait until the fuzz in Frog Land start capping the niggers. Many Kek's will be had.

We might lose our country someday. But you still don't own the entirety of yours. If that isn't being cucked, I don't know what is. Even Belgium has more merit as a country than you.

Dude. They aren't raping and securely assaulting the ethnically European native-born women because they come from a western hating, misogynistic religious culture stuck in 800AD mindset.

It's cause their poor and cause systemic racism and white privilege.

I'm guessing the Mexicans are feeling jealous that they don't get a wall the size of the one in Israel that the US funded

It's in their blood, man.

The French public will go into a bloodrage and it will become a massacre of historic proportions. That's just how it goes.

Seriously, read the lyrics to their national anthem.

Quelle est CRS?

>just ignore the fact the British government surrendered to the IRA
We aren't cucked, NI isn't ruled from London it's a power sharing government between the Irish and loyalists. It mightn't be under full Irish control but it is not under British control in any regards.

For over 30 years, the IRA showed that the British government could not rule Ireland on its own terms. -Gerry Adams

>Muslims are taking over France

Stop this meme please.

Most of them i have meet want to go back but their countries are shitholes with no future
Also in these riot are a lot of whites too

>coulda... woulda...
Didn't

>biggest country in the world basically killing entire regiment by attrition without needing a single bullet, absolutely impossible to occupy, with a population of 170 millions
>somewhat comparablel to a country literraly 100 times shorter, with barely 40 millions people who didn't have recovered from having half of his last generation of men wiped and half of its economical tissue just destroyed 20 years earlier

Also
>potatonigger
>talking about being a bitch

Call me back when half your island isn't occupied by englishmen you big fucking pussy.

99% of the rioters are white leftist.

Muslims doesn't really care about Theo desu.

I'm from southern germany, the alamannic region to be precise, which was actually frankish earlier than large parts of france.

Do you own Northern Ireland ? Do you have any sovereignty over Northern Ireland ? Who do they pay their taxes to ?

Please stop acting like the Irish have any dignity left. You even let the British cuck you out of speaking your own fucking language. Granted, they're experts at doing that.

In other words, Paddy, it ended in a stalemate. I wouldn't exactly call that a victory.

If Carolus Magnus slaughtered his anons ancestors, he would not exist, faggot.

France contracted a terminal disease during the french revolution, it died after getting two world wars on its soil.
We're already dead, learn from our mistakes and save yourself ameribro.

>falling for russian propaganda
Sad!

>implying you can't be killed after generating your offspring

Are Germans really this fucking stupid these days ?

The riots are a small event. Like a bunch of rednecks throwing petroleum on car for fun

france is kill

Terrible

>I'm from southern germany
Good, there's hope for you yet. New Carolingian Empire when ?

The rate is increasing dramatically in Urban centres worldwide, shitgrin.
That stat is only so low because we have borders still.

opinion disregarded

The States are already balkanized past the point of no return. It's more of a matter of when the blood will flow in the streets, rather than a question of if.

Amazing, Europe is dying. China, the labor force of the world, and Brazil, the food producer, are going to take over the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-xj5rFKiU

>hundreds of thousands riot across Paris shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR", throwing Molotov cocktails at police and destroying cities.

No. Riots yes but nothing of this magnitude, stop your bullshit

That picture you used. What year was that?

Good good, I'm glad the French Armed Forces hate niggers with this much passion

France was never great.

Alamans got beaten and subjuguated under the reign of Clovis.
Salian franks were already in Gauls in 400, hired and given land by the romans in exchange of defending the Rhine.

Bavarians have jackshit to do with the franks, be a rhinelander or stop larping.

I truly wish this was true. Go back to Africa you damn dirty apes!

Day of rope when?

Idealistic fool, you're not dealing with common white folk, but subsaharan niggers, there is no peaceful solution, just violent deportation

Not before you understand that we're in this with all christian (socialized) europeans, not just those whose ancestry lies within some arbitrary region spanned around some arbitrary historical state.

this ^