/PG/ - Pagan General

This thread is for the discussion of all things in relation to the true European Religion.

Whites only, no LARPers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PVhFy4cmS8
youtube.com/watch?v=NJzrqgApBsY
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy45.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

norse paganism is best paganism

Lightning strikes everywhere: Racists are NOT my kinsmen.

Good thing you're not part of us in the first place.

>Whites only, no LARPers.

racism is correct. people who are not racist are not only delusional, but they are traitors as well

Reminder that the gods made all of midgard, not just Europe, and that racists are deluded and full of shit. Odin says to be kind to travelers, not just white people.

I wish there was substance to the pagan revival, I really do.

I am starting to go towards this .

I am tired of the city , religion and weak people. Moving to the country this year and going to be outside with nature and the gods

HEIL WODAN

De kanker voor Angelsaksen.

Is Buddhism pagan

All hail UKKO YLIJUMALA, the god of gods

Children of the North are children of Odin. You can not be a mexican and forcefully adopt yourself into it. It's not inherent in you, and it's not something that can be adopted either, you're born into it. Period.
Stop LARPing.

itt bunch of larpers who are worse than militant atheists or deus vult spamming "crusaders"

>no LARPers.
Thread's over boys, pack it in.

Post your book recommendations please

there are still parts of it present today. they just got a christian paint over

May the old Gods return

"The Norsemen" by H.A Guerber.

Bullshit. Back then they didn't give a shit what your skin color was and wouldn't say "you can't worship our gods" to an outlander. All worship of pagan gods is just just somthing you did. Different people had different gods, some people believed they were all the same and had different names and some thought there were just a lot of gods and would worship whatever. This white nationalist bullshit is just inecting modern politics into that traditional mindset, which does not work.

"The myths of the norsemen" is the correct title

this
but i like all of the indo euro paganism

The true European religion is being too smart for theism.

Go away burger, you know nothing

Oh you're right, Every European was an Antifa anti-racist liberal SJW hardcore into equality.

You got me. You know so much about history.

Lol doesn't even realize it excludes him entirely.

I'm a French Christian, but this guy is a cultureless parasite. Beware Finland.

Biegkegaellies and Jabme-Akka are coming for the non-believers.

I expect this racist bullshit from "finns"
The real fins were black africans who migrated north tens of thousands of years ago to found civilization. They were the first and floruished for thousands of years until during the 1600's when the empire was not so powerfull the Swedes invaded and killed and enslaved all the fins and bred them out of existence in 100 years. It was disgusting and the first real colonial imperialist act. You should be ashamed.

I'm non-religious but I'll post a few images to help you out friendo. If I can remember what their filenames even are

>Norse gods can only be worshipped by whites
>Odin was a literal race-mixer

Pick one.
The more loosh going to the Aesir and Vanir, the better.

Sámi noaidevuohta never gets ranked.

Ah yes the great and powerful 'No Gods', he's my favorite.

>Odin was a literal race-mixer
Fake news

He had a child by a Giantess, no? Were the Jotuns not a separate race to the Aesir?

He's slamming the shit out of any claim any God ever made

>You can not be a mexican and forcefully adopt yourself into it.
Mexican is a nationality, perhaps you meant Toltec/American Indian? Because Children of the North can be based on any land.

Anyway, Hail the Gods! Avete Olympians!

HEY LARPING FAGGOTS
any books about slavic paganism? sorry for the bitchy caps I just wanted to draw your attention

Creed of Iron
Metamorphoses
Tolkien's essays on Kenningar

There was an alleged Book of Veles, but I don't know where I saved the link years ago.

However, you can look online for Hungarian runes (Rovas) and the recently re-discovered Lithuanian ones. There are some Poles rebuilding a temple, you could ask them, or look into Rodnovery. Last but not least, Arkona has top tier folk music, some info on the lyrics might be pleasant to read.

Slawa!

>being a pagan
>not knowing paganism is a meme
>being a degenerate which follows le viking old man religion of being stronk and taking many women

you have be 18+ to browse this website.

The Æsir themselves were mixed
Besides, the Jotunns and Æsir were related kinda

much obliged

Every religion is a meme by definition. Also degenerate is a buzzword that means nothing at this point.

I live in a rural area of the UK, specifically the least populated area. It's absolute bliss. If you can help it, return to your homeland in Europe, that's where you will find the strongest connection to the Gods

No. European Pagan religions all descend from the Proto-Indo-European Religion, of which Buddhism has no connection

The Eddas (obviously), remember not to take them literally. Reflections on European Polytheism by Varg Vikernes

The Jotuns/Aesir/Vanir are not to be seen as different races, but different tribes, to reflect teh vary tribes of Europe.

*the varying

>cuckstain triggered someone doesn't serve the jew
Spread your cheeks.

You sound like someone who might know what they're talking about.
Is there any evidence that any of the germanic peoples were against foreigners partaking in the worship of their gods?

>serving jews
>by someone who was hated by the jews and claimed them to come from the synagogue of satan

nice theological knowledge there, user.
Oh dont forget to pack your makeup for your upcoming Larping event this weekend.

But what if Im wagonburner mixed with norse?

Meme. The synagogue of Satan is jews who only pretend to be jews.
>nice theological knowledge there, user
Throwing it right back at ya
>hated by the jews
Jewsus was a jew. And he hated goyim. When a goyim asked him for a miracle he literally said don't throw your pearls before swine.
Christians serve the jews to get breadcrumbs.

>Oh dont forget to pack your makeup for your upcoming Larping event this weekend
I'm atheist. And it is universally accepted that chrstians on Sup Forums don't actually believe in YHWE and only do it for cultural reasons. Don't forget to post DEUS VULT you fat beta.

>of which Buddhism has no connection
There could be one:

There are some tall, redheaded and fair eyed mummies found in China, near the Pyramids they are hiding with trees planted. In one of the Eastern text depicting the qualities of the Buddha it says that he has fair eyes.

Aaaand... there is an old chinese image depicting fair skinned people and at least one redhead, let me see if I can fetch it.

>Whites only, no LARPers
But I really like their aesthetics.

>modern paganism
>no larpers

But then no one would be posting. We know very little about ancient paganism, all modern paganism is larping.

Where can i learn about Baltic-Finnic paganism, any finns to help here?

lots of sources online m8, just search up.

Kullervo, Vainamoinen, Ukko, Illmarinen, Joukahainen,...

Bear cults, shamanism, petroglyphs, ....

Could pol please post a thorough book list on this topic?

What are the classics of Norse mythology and paganism scholarship?

Thanks senpai.

Found it.

Also, don't forget that Buddha is just a title meaning "Enlightened one". Initiates of Buddhism look to get enlightened, not much different that the Thulis (not sure if this is the word, but I mean the initiates from Thule). Siddharta Gautama's place of birth is near India, so Buddhism could have something from there as well.

The Kalevala is a must. Sibelius and Ensiferum could be of your joy.

I doubt many really tried to partake in it. Paganism throughout Europe has striking similarities, so I doubt there would be much reason to worship the Germanic gods when your own gods are almost the same in the first place. But I don't know of any instances where Germanics were against someone adopting their gods. All of their neighbours practically worshipped the same gods arleady, just under different names.

>those arent the real jews! Those are the real jews!
Because when the actual jews during his time hated him for spreading his word that he was the son and when jews were asking people to be blessed in return for shekels, another jewish trick that totally makes him a common jew.
>And he hated goyim
sure thats why he went to goyim lands to preach his word. Fucking hate those goys though.

I got some of the stuff from above ~ any more?

For Norse, the Eddas are a must. Hávamál if you want the "dogma" set by Odin so to speak (it's more like guidelines but you know what I mean). Heimskringla is more based aroun history but it mentions some of the gods if I'm not mistaken.

I unironically worship the Norse gods. I believe in Yggdrasil and all of that jazz. Midgard is flat.
No Larp obviously.
Praise Odin, rider of Sleipnir, Father of Baldr, Thor, and all of mankind!

this, feels bad man

You're right. I was thinking of something that goes in great detail. Probably something that is in finnish. I will continue learning about it.

>The Kalevala is a must. Sibelius and Ensiferum could be of your joy.
I've never fully read Kalevala. I will do that when i get a chance, thank you.

>Fucking hate those goys though
I like you completely ignored the quote. And he didn't. He went north because even the jews got tired of his jewing.
Messianic judaism was ethnically jews only until Paul

Aesir and Vanir are the same people, different tribes.

Odin's two brothers Vili and Ve created Vanaheim.

Odin fucked giants, different species all together created by the fire and ice remains of Ymir.

Someone should create an image specifically designed for /PG/ -threads. Like one with various european pagan symbols.

Thank you for your insight.
From what I've read, I find it odd that modern pagans try to insist that particular gods can only worshipped by people of __% ethnicity.
I understand that back then, you would have your own gods to worship were you from a different group; but this insistence on the worship only being permitted to certain people doesn't seem to have much backing.

>implying the Gods are going to follow what a bunch of newfags say

Redpill me on Psilocybe semilanceata and why was knowledge of it lost in European cultures?
Is it the real deal?

Kek=Odin

He has already taken a liking to Sup Forums

Odin's grandfather was the only pure-blooded Æsir, Odin himself is only 1/4th Æsir.

Probably original Aryans.

> Norse myths
Hávamal, the Eddas and the Sagas
The works of Snorri Sturluson and Saxo Grammaticus
Anything by Ron McVan
If you speak Latin,the works of Ole Wormaus (I'm relearning so I can translate them)
Tolkien's essays
Varg's articles on the Burzum site and on Thulean perspective are great as well

Very nice.

Who are the modern scholars and authorities on the topic? I always seem see crap commentary books and half lectures that only care about the Romans.

I want to know about the daily lives of the tribes and their cultures, not some put downs from a curly haired nose demon

This guy knows his stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PVhFy4cmS8

I ended up listening to the whole thing in one sitting. Very interesting

True. Buri right?

I believe he was found in ice buy that one Cow being.(I forgot his name)

Unrelated but I found this pic of a Thor's hammer as an actual hammer and I thought people might be interested

Hey that's me!!!

How do the druids relate to Norse and "germanic" paganism.

Michael Tsarion talks much of the druids.

I love you /pol brothers, you bring me much joy.

all hail

sky-father, taivaanisä

and

earth-mother, maaemo

>Paganism
The funniest part is that you faggots are apart of a religion that is identified by a term that we Christians made for you. There can be a trillion types of paganism.

>insulting the religion of the LORD
Go away.

So?

>submitting to the jews

Yep, licked out of the ice by the first cow, Audhummla (or something like that). Really, all of the Æsir are mostly Jotunns by blood, except for the Vanir who we don't know how came to existance

Love you too senpie.

abrahamic religions lol

more like

plagiarism

The use of the name is partly to remember the blood spilled by Christians. The names of the sub-religious groups do change (Ásatru, Rodnover, Hellenism,etc), but the main essences remain.

Also, don't forget that Paganus is just a Latin word, which means the same as Villain, "Villager", only that the meaning was perverted in the original "fake news".

Go away kike.

Why is there no tengrism in this thread ???
youtube.com/watch?v=NJzrqgApBsY

CHOP!

What do you mean, so? That means that "traditional" European "Pagans" can identify with the same religion that primal African tribes have despite worshiping completely different Gods and deities. Christianity, Buddhism, and even Islam all have an established system that is incorporated into every piece of their religion wherever they may be. Paganism can be just about anything.
You guys need to be more specific about your religion.

Look closer

Trees are stupid
you are stupid

Hevjið í homrum

Go fuck yourself. This is literally our ethnic religion.

>tfw no one replies to the pagan threads I make

>Follower of a Jew chops down ancient place of European cultural heritage, Irminsul.

You've earned your shekels today, goy.

Other tribes used Amanita Muscaria, both could very well be the real deal.

As of why the knowledge was lost, perhaps you could find this read to be interesting: bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy45.htm

(Hint: it involves the Golden Shower)