When is Turkey going to eventually take over the world as the ultimate nation?

It seems like cuck countries like USA need a REAL leader who would teach them how to rule under Islamic commands. USA needs to GTFO and let someone with real balls be the world leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t3n8AxMQYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After the nuclear holocaust of course, everyone knows roaches survive nuclear wars.

>a britcuck defending subhuman cockroaches suitable only to be ground up in mechanical pencil sharpeners and sprinkled on our crops
typical. we should have nuked you tea-sipping faggots along with the japs.

>inb4 you no longer have army to fight for your land
Let Turkey take over your shitty nation. Your army is as pathetic as your people

Turkish Diaspora here, our bases are set.
Germany will be our first colony outside of our main hive.
After we take this country from within, it is time to declare European dominance.

Turkish Diaspora here too. I hate Europe but god fucking damnit I hate Amerifats so damn much they all need to be nuked

bump LOL the kids got scared

>implying the G O D E M P E R O R won't simply exterminate your entire country and its inhabitants with a nuclear bombardment if you don't fuck off right quick
>implying getting your country fucked up for years to come by agent orange, napalm and a million other different chemical agents is "winning" by any definition
>being a subhuman cameljockey further leeching off britcucks and thus giving us more reasons to exterminate your entire race

Anyone else here want a rangeban on all Americans?
Really sick of their "god emperor" LARPing shit.

This. Also fucking man-children pretending to play magic and worship imaginary gods.

They are gonna take over France first

youtube.com/watch?v=1t3n8AxMQYQ

Thanks for making me laugh. Turkey. Hahaha. BUCKAWWWW.

This is an American site, don't like it go elsewhere you dumb kraut

>American site
>run by a chink
>implying it's not possible to rangeban your own countrymen for a single board

kek

Europeans have routinely proven themselves to be traitors to western values, trying to appeal to the subhuman masses trying to break in for free nummies from your leftist administrations. Your entire continent should be gassed before we even touch the middle east or africa, with or without the meme magic.

And don't worry, cucaracha; we haven't forgotten about you or your ottoman crimes against our orthodox armo friends. You will be next in line, after the traitors.

Please just cut to the chase and post anzu.

Ahh thanks, finally someone who understands!
We have to introduce Turkish rule to these filthy Europeans to teach them the ways of honesty and loyalty.

funniest post i've seen all year, thank you OP

t. cuck

KYS

t. Mehmed Abdul al-Londoni

Someone get the spray please

You must be sature because this country cant even control itself lmao. I hate everyone of them inside this shithole.
Democrasy is a joke with a people who has 60 iq average and lowest read rate in the europa. These people are not civilized . They might be behading to anyone who are not muslim in 10 years later. We are slowly becoming and isis. Just delete this stupid shit thread.

the queen is ugly

we should nuke çomars first.

kys infidel

Kek

Kek, Turkey will get there one day, but it may take some more time

Turk Diaspora as well?

Don't worry, around 2200, white population will be minority in everywhere. When arabs and africans flood europe and when there was no scientific advancements because of that, we will reign supreme. Just populate more, better if she is european white.

>Britain
>siding with T*rks/Ottoroaches
Nothing unusual here, you cucks even politically supported the dying Ottoman empire.