First black reporter gets a question

>first black reporter gets a question
>What are you gonna do for da inner cities mistah prezident
Do these people ever think about anything other than themselves for fucks sake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. They got mad when we went to the moon.

>help me set up a meeting
>n-no (id rather bash you for not meeting them)

out fucking skilled

>"b-but I'm just a reporter Mr President"
fucking women I swear to God

Can't bullshit a bullshiter can you, She got fucking wreck.

>Trump talks to prominent blacks
RACE TRAITORS!
>Trump does other business
WHY HE NO TALK TO BLACK FOLK?!

that blonde on the left 10/10 wife material and to be quite honest, there were quite a few other qt's in that room.

Link?

WHERE THE VIDEO YOU JEW

they also think a lot about imparting muh dik and bix nood on those not interested in any of it

>MUH INNER CITIES
>MUH BLACK CAUCUS

Well, I tried to meet with Elijah Cummings, but he's too concerned about politics to actually represent his people. WHY DON'T YOU SET IT UP, YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THEM RIGHT?

>BUT I'M JUSSA LI'L OL' REPORTA MASSA

Everytime he mentions the inner cities they call him racist. You can't win with these people.

it was a great answer, that fat cow got told

youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U
2:39:25

mo money fo dem programz

It's a legitimate question though. The issue is that no matter how trump answers he will be racist according to them

>jewish reporter gets question
>muh antisemitism oy vey

WEW

If only whites started acting in their own interests...

>A fucking hambeast fat fucking whale negroid for more money for more food
What a hypocrite to use a handicapped individual so you can sit on your ass and eat all day.

Niggers.

Nope. Really a penchant for them.

I bet the niglet probably isn't actually handicapped.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

I'll never look at that picture the same again

Trump did say he would help inner city and send
Feds to Chicago to stop crime.

How is she selfish for following up on what he said?

what the fuck is the congressional black caucus?

>reporter gets belligerent while asking if he'll meet with some bullshit obscure special interest group whos interests align with the questions she's been asking
>he asks if she knows them
why is that so fucking bad?
it's like reddit sees everything through aids colored glasses.

she was also on MSNBC earlier this year someone asked a similar question about her facilitating a CBC meeting. laughed and said she wouldn't. they want to try and call him out but this cunt doesnt give a shit herself.

Niggers area literal cancer of humanity, they would rather get gibs than the have the whole species advance to explore the stars.

I see nothing wrong with what Trump
said. Said she knows some of the people in this he CBC so she should get off her ass and set up a meeting.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

She's had multiple questions. Hilarious that Eli cancelled and Trump told her to get a meeting with the black caucus.

>Schumer or some other lightweight

LAWD the blowouts just keep pouring out its every day now multiple a day.

These morons will find anything to be outraged about

I've been watching the pressers.

This nigger asks the same shit EVERY TIME!

> What about muh niggaz?
> Are you going to right with ueh niggaz?
> Did you notice the color of my skin?

What a fucking hack.

She's with Ebony, morons.

Did you think she was going to ask about white bread sandwiches?

Was going to post this.

It's a must listen.

Niggers are fucking pathetic, retarded beasts.

I'm glad both of these vermin are dead.

>be obese
>complain about hunger
holy shit

Fucking Talcum X

Sup Forums is standing up for white interests
She is standong up for black interests
why is Sup Forums mad?

stand up for black interests by telling your own people to get their act together instead of bitching to whitey to fix your problems.

He really needs to work on distilling his message. He does tend to ramble a bit.

He sounds really fucking angry as well. He has every right to be, but he needs to rise above it. Not sure I'd be able to, but I'm not potus.

No Op. No they do not.

it's sugar, look into it.
In adults, massive sugar diets causes the "metabolic syndrome" i.e obesity, diabetes
but in children, junk high sugar diets frequently expresses themselves as malnourished skinny appearance, due to lack of protein and fats needed for bone, muscle, and brain growth.

It's a very common pattern (see studies done on poor Jamaican families, where they have lots of access to sugarcane). Very interesting, I'd recommend Gary Taubes books on the subject or viriculture.com, which is written by a Sup Forumsack

that makes sense considering nigs can pick up a 2 liter of Mt Dew and some cheetos on their EBT cards.

absolutely disgusting

At least he fucking asked and didnt ignore the issue and didnt bitch about "da white man be keepin us down muh slavery" you ungrateful fuck

Of course not. Literally the best way to secure their vote is by telling them you shouldn't be sending aid to the niggers in Africa because that money could spent on the niggers in the US. They're so hypocritical, retarded, selfish and greedy you could easily secure the black vote through a simple meme like that.

no they dont. Reparations in the form of a one way ticket out. "We'd be kangs if only there was a place that we were the majority. If only a place existed where we were the majority." Look at the size of this place

No we didn't. Stop making up lies about us because you're angry that white people don't exist worldwide.

For many non whites living in western countries, empathy is a one way street.

Nice dubbs. What I find the most gaulling about this is that Trump not only new enough about this literally who reporter to know that she had ties directly to the group in question. But he had already been trying to address the problems in question and her associates had refused to work with him. He then proceeded to offer a second olive branch that would give her national attention and positional power on the issues she wants addressed. And they all get mad and call him racist. There is literally no pleasing them they just want more gibs. Fuck them each and every one of them. I officially am out of pity for our urban community. These "people" need to be put in their place.

World Wide? Russia, Australia, Europe, North America. If it wasn't for slavery black people would still be in africa. I wont bother upper casing that place, its not worth it.

>>What are you gonna do for da inner cities mistah prezident
send in the fucking army

This times 1000

Still waiting for blacks to take any kind of responsibility for themselves Affirmative action and free handouts are doing absolutely nothing to solve the problem.

What did Trump say in response?

She's fat as fuck for today's standards.

this is why they're dumb

This makes me ridiculously angry.

Niggers only think about themselves.

They're all about gibsmedats, no matter where you go.

Where have you been all this time?

>trump doesn't ask to meet with nigs
>plebbit cunts: WHAT A RACIST EVIL MEAN OL' POOPYHEAD I'M WITH HER I'M STILL WITH HER TRUMP IS WORSE THAN HITLER AND WORSE THAN VOLDEMORT IF THEY HAD SEX AND HAD A BABY IT'D BE TRUMP NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH GAY PEOPLE I LOVE GAY PEOPLE PLEASE UPVOTE ME OH GOD TYRONE JUST CAME OVER I GUESS IT'S TIME TO GO IN MY CAGE AND WATCH HIM FUCK MY GF

>trump asks to meet with nigs
>plebbit cunts: WHAT A RACIST EVIL MEAN OL' POOPYHEAD I'M WITH HER I'M STILL WITH HER TRUMP IS WORSE THAN HITLER AND WORSE THAN VOLDEMORT IF THEY HAD SEX AND HAD A BABY IT'D BE TRUMP NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH GAY PEOPLE I LOVE GAY PEOPLE PLEASE UPVOTE ME OH GOD TYRONE JUST CAME OVER I GUESS IT'S TIME TO GO IN MY CAGE AND WATCH HIM FUCK MY GF

Holy shit, this is pathetic

"I'm a fuckup, it's whitey's fault for being on the moon!"

We'd be on Mars if it weren't for niggers

Neil Armstrong died today (with Sambo on the dole) He’s done picked up and gone away (and Sambo’s on the dole) We can’t afford no moonshots now (with Sambo on the dole) Ten years from now we’ll be broke still (with Sambo on the dole) The man jus’ upped my taxes (’cause Sambo’s on the dole) No roads, no parks, no space program (but Sambo’s on the dole) I wonder why he’s uppin’ me (cause Sambo’s on the dole?) I paid over 50 grand last year (with Sambo on the dole) Taxes takin’ my whole damn check, Gangstas makin’ me a nervous wreck, The price of food is goin’ up, An’ as if all that crap wuzn’t enough: Neil Armstrong died today (with Sambo on the dole) He’s done picked up and gone away (but Sambo’s on the dole) Was all that money I made las’ year (for Sambo on the dole?) How come there ain’t no money here? (Hmm! Sambo’s on the dole) Y’know I jus’ ’bout had my fill (of Sambo on the dole) I think I’ll sen’ the taxman’s bills, Airmail special (to Sambo on the dole)

this makes me mad too

>implying politics is ever about anything else

ideologies are always adopted by the appropriate person

Cut her some slack, hers was the most professional question asked.

Spicer always calls on her to ask questions almost every conference

No idea who she is or how powerful she is on the media chain link

>a rat bit my sister and whitey's on the moon
Always gets me, who the fuck has rats biting people in their house and looks for a political solution? Buy fucking traps

Holy sheeeit.

Meant for

>2hrs 39mins and 25seconds into a 1hr 21mins video

Trump not sorted America's common core maths problem yet then?

So mad that they started the landing hoax meme

So when the fuck is it?

They literally cannot.

This basically. At least we whites have the self respect to try and solve our own problems. Niggers demand that everyone else do it for them