MAINSTREAM MEDIA BTFO BY PRESIDENT TRUMP DURING PRESS CONFERENCE

The mainstream media got raped by President Trump and is now on SUICIDE WATCH

Biased liberal media BTFO

How will they ever recover??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPAo_J8gotQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're trying too hard, shill

GOD DAMNIT, I LIKE THIS GUY. BEST CLOWN EVER.

Wow a fucking leaf

>Shill shilling a shill

What timeline am I in now?

Presser was great, btw. Fucking phenomenal, OP.

What the fuck is going on over there? Americans, are you alright?

Wow a fucking meme

Stop sliding Trumpshill

Canadian travel ban when?

I don't know anymore, but this is how presidents have acted for decades until they were neutered sometimes in the last 40 years or so.

STOP IT I CANT TAKE THIS MUCH MORE WINNING

There is one already, if he's a Canadian muslim he's getting a cavity search and sent back.

The (((media))) really got bad during the 1980s.

Agreed. People are so shocked at this. The same people who will hold Lincoln as the gold standard. The man who burned the constitution and shit on it. The man who imprisoned journalists he didn't like. Fucking kek.

I wish trump would get rid of (((freedom of speech))) already and have jhioos own state run media outlet.

Or FDR. The media colluded to hide that he was in a fucking wheelchair, all the while FDR was bullying SCOTUS and shitting on Congress. Of all the presidents, FDR is most responsible for the current administrative state.

Could be. I would have be on board with the wheelchair thing in the interests of national security and appearing weak because shit was way different back then, but I can see how that small seed done with the best intentions has grown into the media being basically an arm of the DNC unless is Fox or Limbaugh.

did we watch the same presser? all he did was whine about FAKE NEWS the entire time and ramble about making america great again. you putinshills are really going into overdrive trying to save this presidency

BEST PRESSER EVER

MEDA BTFO

DEEP STATE LITERALY SHAKENING

9 INCHES NO LUBE

The jewish globalists are getting BTFO and the (((media))) is running propaganda to try to turn peple against Trump.

The jewish media in Europe is trying to turn Europe and it's people away from us for the same reason. They dont want Europe to rise out of the jews filthy claws like we are doing here in USA.

>b-but d-donald, what about CNN's reputation

Hello, Jim.

My god that was epic

Jesus he is brilliant

link pls

HELL YESS
CNN

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Uh-Uhhh We're not fake tho!

haahha

youtube.com/watch?v=lPAo_J8gotQ

at what time did he do it

it's not this kind of video

He should have these press conferences every week, that was so fucking good.

Press Secretary Stephen Miller when?