I am a 28 year old man who just watched anime for the first time out of curiosity and I LOVED it. How fucked am I...

I am a 28 year old man who just watched anime for the first time out of curiosity and I LOVED it. How fucked am I? I honestly feel like there's a real danger of slipping into the most degenerate territory possible.

Fag

It's a normal form of entertainment equal to others. No one cares what you like.

As long as you stick with your pic related and other anime kinos you will be alright. Don't watch degenerate shit about schoolgirls or angsty teens.

Cowboy Bebop is alright. It's not complete harem, moe or isekai so it's fine.

I've tried maybe 2 dozen anime and only liked 2 of them. They can be legitimate art, but most of it is trash

>schoolgirls
Those are the best shows though

> 28
> gives a shit about the opinion of a handful of tards
Here ya go: is about the quality of the art - the thoughts expressed and the work and heart put in the expression

Watch Akira. Never watch any other anime.

Only Bebop and Jojo are worth watching.
The rest are just your typical edgy school-setting with large sword battles and autistic characters.

>Don't watch degenerate shit about schoolgirls or angsty teens
That's the best anime though.

Animation is a medium you idiot.

It's like saying:

>I'm a 28 year old man who just listened to music for the first time out of curiosity and I LOVED it.

Music isn't degenerate by itself, only degenerate music is degenerate.

It's a fucking tv show, stop living in memes

least cucked entertainment medium outside of books, you're fine

Please review the rules and website structure. This is the politics board.

y u do this

not that good

this

not Sup Forums, fuck off

Watch Psycho Pass, avoid season 2. S2 was a complete mess.

If op repost will give decent anime list.

just accidentally sent my dad some anime titties.

dont do it

Lmao chill a lot of people watch anime they just keep to themselves because they don't want to sound like a fucking gay

Eva is a rare exception which remains pretty kino (NOT THE REBUILDS)

Just dont watch degenerate anime.

As a genre anime is about as diverse as all of american television.

Japanese culture is far from degenerate, exposing yourself to it stengthens the spirit.