"She's a wonderful daughter, a wonderful person and an even more wonderful woman."

"She's a wonderful daughter, a wonderful person and an even more wonderful woman."

What did Trump mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's saying she is feminine.

That she is wonderful and that he is Proud to be her dad

How can he know that she is wonderful as a woman?

He makes clear that being wonderful as a woman is different from being wonderful as a person and as a daughter.

great rack, yuge boobs. i'm talkin yuge. really, really bigly set of knockers. they're the best, one of the best. you cant get boobs like this anywhere else. people come up to me all the time and say that ivanka has the best set of gozongas that they've ever seen, the best ever.

Trump knows she's a whore cunt like every woman alive. He is implying the opposite. There's nothing more to save her after her leaf blowing experience

He's a father who loves his daughter. Something your parents could never bother to tell you.

She's beautiful, she really is. And so smart, she's so, so smart, she's just terrific, she really is, believe me. And by the way, she's doing a great job, a really great job, she really is, she's just fantastic, believe me.

she's a good person you faggot

That she has magic bracelets that deflect bullets

A fucking huehue nigger have never met a great woman. not a surprise. sad

Being this autistic.

This. God forbid he's proud of one of his kids.

>those eyebrows
hmm...

>on top of all of these biases I have as her father she really is a stand a
up gal

t. not a fucking moron who can actually read the language

He meant she is going to be the first female president of the United States.

wife material

Blacks see their kids as utilities to get money/free labor, so theyre not proud of them.

it means he's nutted in her multiple times.

Wouldn't surprise me

youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw

can't blame him

She blows him for pretty princess points

lol

Apparently there aren't great women in Brazil. Only ghetto trash.