RISK Finale

NEED A PLAYER FOR EU (and possibly Rome too if he is AFK).

EU forces totally collapse in the Russian pocket and are wiped out, with the Finns and Russians advancing into Moldovian territory thereafter. However, the Moldavians launch their own counter-offensive, and cut the Russians in two, although they fail to recover their losses to the Finns in Central Europe.

Meanwhile, the Romans accelerate their conquest of France, with EU forces continuing to disintegrate, seemingly having no chain of command left anymore.

attack moldova

Rome > Gaul

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Eu
Martin Schultz von faggotnus
Kill rome in france

I will take EU.

attack moldova
gibe back russian land to russians

Kill Russia

I'll take rome if he's AFK

Do I have any Allies/NAPs?

Attack Imperium Romanum

hes not afk

H-he's not afk, user

ok, he didn't have rome in his name, lurking either way

MUPDATE

Moldava and Russia are locked into bitter fighting, with land switching back and forth between them, all the while Finnish forces continue to push deeper into Moldova's heartland.

Out of the blue, a massive EU counterattack pushes Roman forces back, reclaiming huge amounts of lost territory and even edging into original Roman land.

I`m eu now fuck off
Kill rome

EU has already been taken by but feel free to hang around in case someone else drops.

Attack Moldova

5d pali
>40104

attack moldova

You can take moldova it seems that hes afk

what the fuck is 5d pali
not so fast

u fucker let moldova follow it's glorious destiny and get russia out of the game first

by the way can we ditch that multiple rollers per nation shit please
shut up dodon

No one's used it since the beginning of the game but ok, I'll get rid of it

can i take moldova? if so, attack finland

I'll put you in for Moldova.

Kill Russia

I'll MUPDATE as it's been more than 10 minutes.

The Moldovans re-organize and mount offensives against the Finnish, carving a large salient into their territory, although the Finnish also make some gains. Distracted by their efforts in Central Europe, the Moldovians quickly lose large amounts of ground to the Russians in the East.

Meanwhile, the EU continues its lightning blitzkrieg in Southern Europe, coming to the gates of Rome and conquering much of Northern Spain and the remainder of France. Dire times are due for the Roman Empire.

attack moldova

Attack Moldova

Take italy then spain

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

who is real moldova

first time playing actually, what are my options beside attacking at this point?
also, fuck dem fins towards hungary

The german one

Whoever rolls first, or otherwise posts most frequently in the thread.

You can negotiate with the people you are at war with, do territorial concessions, break alliances, etc. You have virtually total freedom to play as you wish.

>check flag

any doubts?

He is barely replying, I need him to reply more otherwise we will be waiting too long to update. For now I'm going on a first come first served basis.

ok but no double roll pls

Kill Russia for good.

im confus

Land continues to be tussled back and forth in the east between Moldovia and Russia, while the Finnish ramp up their offensives.

Meanwhile the Romans manage to slowly push the EU back, away from Rome herself, although whether they can keep up this advance remains in question.

k, ill let the eternal kraut rule my coutry, for fuck sake just don't get it into shit like you did with your shithole of germany

I will let whoever rolls first (out of original German Moldovia and new Moldovia Moldovia) to decide what Moldovia does that turn, otherwise we will be waiting too long for mupdates.

Kill rome

Stay in the game, he is infrequently posting. If you roll first I will count your roll instead of his, and the same if he rolls first.

no, sorry, please take over.

ATTACK MOLDOVA

name*

Attack Moldova

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

attack north of romania both into fins and mamorus if thats possible

yo who's imperium romanum? interested in an alliance?

Amid heavy fighting, Rome continues to grind EU forces down and advance.

While Moldovia loses large territories in the Balkans and Russia, it advances deeply north of its native homeland Moldovia, and comes close to cutting the connection between Russia and Finland.

ATTACK MOLDOVA

attack moldova

fucking mongols, take prussia

Kill rome

Rome > EU
OP, I rolled a palindrome

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Mate, it would be great if you'll change your nick

i've no idea how

>flag

w8 is it working like this?

ye

shit just got serious

Roman forces launch a massive counter-offensive, seizing back much of what they had previously lost, while Moldovia pushes to take Prussia. Russia and Finland both are busy conquering the eastern and western fringes of Moldovia, respectively.

Sorry missed that, factored in.

Rome > Gaul

>Augustus Caesar Ash

ATTACK MOLDOVA

KIll rome!

Attack Moldova

my latin brother, i need your help in the fight with the finnish menace. i'll help you in beating up on EU if you give me a hand in the struggle against fins towards austria

march towards hungary

d_u_b_s yo

Stalemate in the West as the Romans and EU's forces gain and lose land at equal amounts.

In the East, the Moldovians have lost huge chunks of their western and eastern fringes to massive offensives by the Finnish and Russians, but continue pushing towards Hungary.

fuck the romans

Missed the FUCKING game again

Someone go afk pls

attack moldova

Rome > EU

>Augustus Caesar Ash

take some serbian clay

Attack Moldova

KIll rome

Can we end our war?
Its pretty pointless

you both should focus on the fino-russian alliance, it'll be a big threat once i fall, if i fall

i will sue the roman scum

MUPDATE

The Finns continue to advance against Moldova, which counter-advances against them. The Russians are perilously close to Moldovia itself now.

In the west, stalemate rages on between the Romans and EU, with back and forth swaps of territory in the intense fighting.

Roman > Gaul

>Augustus Caesar Ash

Attack Moldova!

attack moldova

KIll rome

Okay, I will agree to peace in exchange for Gallia, Raetia, and Noricum

>Augustus Caesar Ash

romans will suck my cock

I NEED A SERIOUS GET NOW KEK PLS SHOW ME YOUR WAY
eradicate balkans

i will destroy roman

Moldovia comes close to the brink of collapse. It cannot hope to stand against two great powers without aid unless through a military miracle.

In the West the war is slow but Roman is starting to gain the upper hand again.

I have not seen this pic of mummy. thank you

Kill rome

Attack Moldova, restore the old border with Russia!

Rome > Gaul

>Augustus Caesar Ash

3d straight boi

I would marry and impregnate her, desu