So... what its happend in burgerland Sup Forums??

so... what its happend in burgerland Sup Forums??

KFC is closed.

And life continued without missing a beat.

Restaurants white hipsters eat at are closed, restaurants actual working immigrants own and eat at are open because losing profit is stupid.

I never knew the US closed its borders.

Nothing is closed around me, no one gives a fuck about these hambeasts crying about nonsense.

All the businesses that hire non Americans self-identified by shutting down for a day.

Morons

I work from home I wouldn't know squat

Literally nothing. I didn't even notice.

its great, the freeway is less congested and stupid illegals will be crying tomorrow because they got fired.

This everyone's at work dude. No one gives a shit about these protests and I live in Los Angeles , the people I think are illegal are basically saying fuck it si nos lleva la verga pues nos lleva, pero los billes no se acaban.

Been out all day, didn't notice anything closed and I live in Texas

the economy collapse?

Illegals decided to not show up to work to make it easier for ICE to find them all for some dumb reason.

Only the cuck driven aspects. Co worker mentioned he went to the mall and there was zero Mexicans or Muslims for once.

Forgot this was happening.

I live in NYC and haven't even noticed. Thought this was going to happen on some other day.

>the economy collapse
kek, get a load of this guy

>One restaurant closes because owner is sick
>"Oy Vey, Businesses across the US are closed because immigrants walked out!"
fake news at it's finest. I live in the Denver barrios and literally nothing is different.

roofers outside working now, guess poor illegals dont give a fuck about hashtags

We had a day without parasites

And not one person cared.
Kek

Did the illegals take a day off from raping girls with Down's syndrome also?

Half of our school is skipping school, but its not making a difference in the ap classes.

Who cares at his point. Work at a family business, you need a SS# and a green card to work. IT'S THE LAW OR WE CAN GET GET FINED BY DA GUBNET.

Live in DC, all the taco places are closed but there's less traffic. Overall, a good experience.

Do we get to take a day off from paying them?

In fact, I'm going to one of the Mexican restaurants that's open today to support legal working immigrants.

I mean they're not working so yeah lol

what happened?

this was today?
yeah, nothing happened.

not enough burgers so people are staging sit-ins, sit-outs, and refuse to leave their homes to go to work/school

any /poltard/ working in factory o steel industry??

This. I bet most illegals aren't stupid enough to draw attention to the fact that they're not here legally.

Did the illegals take a day off from shooting innocent Americans?

I think we'll survive with a few taco makers booted back to their countries

Why aren't you building the wall, Pedro, instead of shilling for your criminal relatives?

The government, not business, if there were no immigrants, there'd be less handouts

Highschool senior here. Almost all the spics skipped and nobody missed them

literally just found out about this seconds ago

you feel more secure without this shit people??

Gf works at a beaner-heavy school and only 9 kids showed up to class. Got to the downtown dog park in record time during rush hour. Cooked my own food and cleaned my home like I do every day while working remote.

Basically, life continued as normal, except with a reduced strain on public resources.

>This. I bet most illegals aren't stupid enough to draw attention to the fact that they're not here legally.

Yes....they are Mexican intellectuals

This makes ICE job much easier now

Same, Texas hasn't been seeing or hearing a damn thing to be honest, aside from Austin and San Marcos; only places I've heard people throwing a fit

When was this? I haven't noticed anything different. Hell, I've never even heard of this before.

She was a little Downy

This.
I travel between co springs and denver for work and I've seen just as many beaners out working today as anyother.

Productivity and education see a sharp uptake today then?

Nothing closed in my town and I'm in Anchorage Alaska which is pretty much full of illegals

I assume life went on as normal, aside from things were a little more quicker and productive today?

Chicago suburbs here.

They were talking about it but nothing is closed. Our illegals showed up to sort trash.

Waiting to see if Tump makes a deal to let the law abiding (outside of being here) illegals have a path to citizenship. Wish the dems werent insane so I could predict what is going to happen.

I work for a major medical manufacturing company in Georgia, it was business as usual today.

They're a very short people for the most part, even for kids. I don't feel threatened by them but when I walk down the ESL wing and hear nothing but Spanish it pisses me off

I didn't even know this was an event either, sure not feeling any effects of it either. The actual, hardworking Mexicans, and likely legal, are still out mowing lawns, roofing houses, and running their hole in the wall with 2-3 other employees that are probably family members. The shitstains that want gibs to send back to Mexico think they're getting a day off; they don't know that employers don't like strikes

Absolutely nothing.

They need us. We don't need them.

my nigga