PLEASE EXPLAIN

Is the ((( ))) thing a meme or legit jews? Because the way I see it there is Jewish non jews and non Jewish jews, if you know what I mean. I've never met/seen a jew in my life so I don't know why al the hate.

Im not going to ex-spain it to you

Lurk moar, newfag

I've been lurking for months, and I see some legit jews hatred but most of it you could substitute the ((( ))) thing for shitty people in general.

>I've been lurking for months
I never knew back in 2012 that the summer meme would persist so long.

>I've been lurking for months
>months
>not years
Lurk moar newfag

Most of the jew hate I see here is ironic. Jews are usually a scapegoat for the (((elite))) that most of these hicks believe control our lives.
That being said, gas the kikes, race war now. :^)

kek

And you still don't know about TRS where it all started

It's been only 2 months and I can perceive my IQ points dropping and autism increasing.

Fuck off then, normie

Kurwa match

sick digits, i added u as a friend NgKsxG22

You have to be at least 18 to post on this board, Spain friend. Lurk or go somewhere else.

Created by Jews on Twitter so they can filter us out on social media, probably the work of google.

Today the internet tough guy taught you a lesson.

I'm 20, 21 on 21 of February. I'm gonna be alone in the fucking college dorm room and I'm gonna play War Thunder, eat pizza and masturbate

Then leave

Fuck off, kike.

most of the jews you come across are just as bluepilled as the rest of the pop

but it's clear that (((they))) exist

they are severely degenerate and early on in their channel they (that they market at children)

they saw and heard alot of really sexual related stuff
between their main channel and gmmore

one wierd moment was around the blue man group initiation and there was alot of wierd emotions between them and alot of homo tendencies and jokes

maybe thats when they gave up something for their fame?

i remeber afterwards they got alot of coverage and people came on their show

I personally know two Jewesses. One is bluepilled af and a slut. The other one is a qt3.14 and redpilled, pro-Trump and feminine

Please friend me too. I'll send points daily!

i use to think that until i met a jew and he told me everything about the indoctrination process of going through jewish schools, the oppressive environment (no dancing/singing/music or fun allowed) they are told everyday to protect only the jewish people and no one else, everyone is out to get them, muslims are horrible people, look at world 2 and the nazis will rise again if you don't control western people. Their parents also drive home the idea that all white people are evil as well. So can you really blame them for being that way, backstabbing, white man hating, money grubbling commie pieces of shit.