Sup Forums, it cannot be understated that in this modern day and age, for good or ill...

Sup Forums, it cannot be understated that in this modern day and age, for good or ill, youtubers have a tremendous amount of influence. Most of them, unfortunately, are leftist degenerates. But one of them is potentially vulnerable to the redpill. Felix Kjellberg, more commonly known as Pewdiepie, is under constant assault by media sources for perceived Nazi sympathies and anti-semitism, which he, of course, denies.

But it would only take a little push. Kjellberg will eventually name the Jew if he recognizes the Jew. Recommendation is that we set up false accounts and pretend to be his fans, then begin spewing hatefacts and fascist remarks over his material and any media material mentioning him.

Not only will this seem to legitimize the false stories, but it might inculcate him eventually with the desired knowledge and reinforce him as a vanguard in terms of securing Generation Z.

>inb4 LARPing

Meme magic is real guys, kek wills it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p_hch1AHz24?t=228
youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU
youtube.com/watch?v=eTifE_bhLAA
youtube.com/watch?v=UXWMbKKmqI0
youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all working on this already. Anyone who isn't, should be

He's the hero Sweden needs, and the one it deserves

Watch his latest video about main stream media lots lots time to help trend it and red pill 1000's people

>Indoctrinating the next generation.

We Jews now.

Or we can just be good human beings and defend him against leftist slander propaganda despite the fact that he is not with us.

>not teaching him to name the source of leftist slander propaganda

>Kjellberg will eventually name the Jew if he recognizes the Jew.

>implying he hasn't already

youtu.be/p_hch1AHz24?t=228

sounds to me like we are the jews

Fuck off you kike bastard, I have no doubt he has to deal with shit like that everyday

>if you try to win, you're the Jew

Please let this happen kek

Fuken leaf at it again
kys

Friendly reminder that pewdiepie already fucking browses Sup Forums

He knows what he's doing let the man operate

yeah with his army of 12 year olds he will take over the world.

>Recommendation is that we set up false accounts and pretend to be his fans, then begin spewing hatefacts and fascist remarks over his material and any media material mentioning him.

That's some pretty kike manouver, leaf.

This, he subtility is key.

As typical, the German forgets that time is a factor. They're eventually going to be adults.

bump

Remember hitler jukend hans?

EVERYONE SAGE THIS THREAD. The media is tricking you to give there false narrative credibility. Look at OP he is a leaf. The shills are always leafs, Italians, and Spaniards.

like the canadian naturally responded. those 12 year old are becoming 18 year olds. remember 2010 it was yesterday. now it is 2017.

If you conquer the youth, you conquer the future. Every successful ideology on the face of this planet has made use of indoctrination, it is not a method exclusive to the Jews.

In 4 years half his audience will be able to vote, in 8 the other half will. If leftists are going to keep bashing anyone that makes a joke as a fascist like they are doing with pewdiepie. We are going to have a LOT of red pilled kids coming out to vote against what mainstream media is trying to cram down their throats.

At the very least they are going to take away from this the fact that you need to have the full context before you judge a situation, not just read the headline.

But indoctrination has to come from legitimate sources. Most of Sup Forums, it's safe to say, lack legitimacy among Generation Z. Contrast this to Pewdiepie and his ilk, who have massive influence. The solution is therefore to redpill him and use him as the mouthpiece we require. He has the attention of fifty-three million people. For reference, that's equivalent to a quarter of America's population.

Jews are just people that are willing to play dirty to win.

>60 million watching eyes
you dont know the power you hold between your hands . Sup Forumsacks are working hand on hand.

how do frontline Sup Forumsacks are doing. what thier tools.

>Kjell(((berg)))

we desire to win.
we give wining its meaning,jews only got use of sleeping.

we desire to win.
we give wining its meaning,jews only got use of sleeping. we WOKE NOW

>tfw no email field to sage.
Fuck you fucking leaflefts.
Thats exactly the kind of narrative I seen media push and now I understand that its the media itself post this shit just to write angry articles about it later.

>Fucking Leaf
>Late to the party, as always
Nice, you're 5 miles off and 10 days late. I swear, the day of the rake can't come soon enough.

Wait, aren't you guys doing the thing you're accusing the other side of?

lol.
no wonder you lose every war.
Those 4 years will grow up and have kids dipshit.

Berg means mountain in most germanic languages. Therefore, it is usually not jewy in all germanic/scandinavian countries. The U.S. jews took the name (((berg))) to not stand out, as it is very common at the end of last names.

There is another layer of deep-seated anti-Semitism, racism, and misogyny in here (I dont know why my autocorrect fixed semitims to a capital letter mid sentence but its really joggginunogggin)

His last name reads as Kill Berg.
Basically kill the Berg.
~spoopy.

wtf I love pewdiepie now!

I only count 4 threads in the catalog about this self-promoting opportunist. We need more, MUCH MORE.

What do they mean by this?

We should convince PewDiePie to do some videos with fellow Swede and video game enthusiast The Golden One.

>Spewing hatefacts and fascist remarks
This is actually the dumbest idea I have ever heard. Why don't you stop lying and tell people your real intentions.

Don't do this,rather lecture people about selfish gate keepers who want choose who will become famous, there might even have been som sort of malicious campaign to make pewdiepie famous which will uncounciously turn people into man children (you become like the influences and people you surround yourself with) and ask why it is so hard for normal people to get involved with startup with equity. Like why the fuck does Kickstarter and indigogo exist when all you get is a prize and NOT REAL OWNERSHIP of the company.
Then the company gets bought up by real investors who would never ever accept a shitty Kickstarter deal unless it was something they really wanted.
Everyone should be able to compete with the elites period. This the actual real reason why there is a power imbalance between elites and the public.

>spewing hatefacts and fascist remarks
>not larping

Good try crew, almost had me

you stupid fuks, this B�G is just saying things he is for views and subscriptions. you are all being trolled and punked by one of the most successful youtube profiteers.

We must make PewDiePie take the glorious pill

get over the kikes faggot, there is so much more at stake here

This guy's subscriber list is bigger than most countries on Earth.

Thank god he's not a cunt, eh? He seems quite a nice chap, even under very unpleasant personal attacks from fake news pushers. These parasites seem unaware they are rubbishing a man with few equals in terms of message reach. Trump comes to mind, and both are playing a very similar winning game against the shills.

You can trace it back to them, Shekelstein

Nah. They should just get to know each other. Make a video where they play Skyrim or something. This will bring ton's of traffic to Golden One (PDP has more than 100 times his subs.) Also maybe he can rub off some Swedish nationalism onto him.

This site has been manipulated people for long long time.
Anti-Semitism is a trap!!

what?

>Bla bla not /ourguy/
For me, there's not a lot to say about this young man, except:
- He's okay (politically)
- He can be funny
- He's the media's second biggest nightmare
- He has a quality spine
------
So way to go, swedebro.

This my third self bump, I noticed the picture made it look like I was a new reply

Keep watching the video up voteing it to fuck main stream media left wing liberals l

gtfo with your less than basic knowledge

Why are you cunts so desperate for mainstream approval? Pewdiepie isn't "one o us", he's some faggot telling family guy-tier jokes and apologizing for them after the fact.

>so desperate for mainstream approval
get out of here, shill. We want to redpill the children, and pewdiepie may be unintentionally or intentionally doing so. "He who own the youth, owns the future" - Adolf Hitler.

>jewtarders
>tremendous influence
>over low-IQ autists who only watch cat videos

nothing of import was lost on this day

Are we the bad guys again?

This is entirely wishful thinking on your part. He distanced himself from right-wing politics in the video.

This, right? Imagine if he were an SJW. The headlines would be:

"INTERNET GOD PEWDIEPIE SLAYS TRUMP IN VICIOUS TRUTH BOMB!"

Children are curious beings, though. Surely he will convince a few to do some research. Besides, he has to say that or risk getting his channel taken down.

All of the kids under hitler's youth rejected the german identity and grew up to be liberals

At gunpoint

Count me in. Lets make redpilling comments on his videos and up vote them

Turnabout is fair play

>fagot, lame jokes, bla bla

Well, his audience is not exactly consisting of some gyppos, wanna-be Italians, and a village rapist...

Before you don't enlighten 100s of thousands of young people about the main stream media in just over 10 minutes, you better stfu.

get in here lads unless you got something better do to
youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU

Am I really this old, because I can't even name any Youtube celebrities or whatchuma call them, others than what I see on Sup Forums catalog? I haven't even watched a single show? Do they really influence people or is this some kind of a joke?

This. You faggots really think he is going become some kind of fucking nazi? Keep dreaming. I don't like his videos but I don't like leftist faggots trying to act as censors either.

ty

He's got 50 million people, several hundred thousand are are up in arms about this slander.
He didn't even ask them to be.

You are actually speaking sense, so many want to just talk shit, debate and discussion is the best way forward. people are so caught up with race and the rich and poor that peope cant see what youve just stated, we are prevented from competing against the super corps that hold so much influence

They hold influence over younger generations in much the same way that TV had a lot of influence over Baby Boomers and proceeding generations until the advent of the modern internet.

Some people on here are literally just SJWs but instead of loving minorities they want to gas them all

>Am I old?
No, but you surely are uniformed.
Which strikes me, given the amount of information provided on this board.

Do you hold the same political beliefs you had when you were 12?

youtube.com/watch?v=eTifE_bhLAA
yes

but we're the good guys :^)

Oh ok , at the very least he reaches a huge amount of people then. I still don't take anything very seriously what I see on youtube so these things just seem so surreal for me but I guess thats the culture now?

Things have changed incredibly rapidly. Strange world we live in, my friend.

I never cared much for PDP either but this is something to get involved in if you care for fighting the media at all. Especially if they keep lashing out like children, it'll just be so much easier.

Thanks for the info lads, it seems like I have to look into this if this really is serious

I don't know many people that have the same political beliefs in adulthood as they had at the age of 14-16. Becoming redpilled is often the result of life experience and seeing how the world truly is. I would rather my child see for himself how shitty niggers are as people and what a drain they are on society. Even if I'm right about niggers I don't want him to just be a blind follower.

Did all of you guys just blindly listen to your parents or did you take a look at the world and come to your own conclusions.

Have fun. Pewdiepie videos are less hilarious than Trump press conferences but they're still very enjoyable.

>Just in case: youtube.com/watch?v=UXWMbKKmqI0

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

It's going to get worse before it really blows up. they already canceled his big show, so he's got nothing to lose.

He ended it with the ultimate nazi salute, so I hope this isn't going to make him be 100% PC in his speech from now on. Besides, now he has no contractual obligations. No one can punish him for redpilling.

It's perfect because the media loses their edge. PDP fans see the media pointing to something he did, and unlike a Trump rally, people will end up watching PDP and seeing it for themself to form their own opinion.
I don't think it'll bring down anything, but it can be really damaging.

Basically, we can bitch about PDP, Milo, Sargon, Kraut, and this Jew whose name I just forgot, as much as we like.
It's totally fine for everyone here not to agree with their views and/or ways.

What counts is that these people are the faces of a counter culture whose heart beats right here.

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums.

This, don't take this shit bait.

>Recommendation is that we set up false accounts and pretend to be his fans, then begin spewing hatefacts and fascist remarks
Fuck off you stupid jew

Just let him do his thing

>bring ton's of traffic to Golden One

This is the best idea. Leftists coined the term "signal boosting" for this shit. Felix can keep his hands clean while driving traffic to nationalist and right-wing youtubers.

Can we help Felix come up with a list of channels to shill? Extra points if they have a secondary hook, like fitness.

I have become more conservative with age like most people

Fucking. Stop.

This man is an unfunny piece of shit appealing only to the greatest common denominator, a bunch of filthy prepubescent children, and screaming "rape" at every little spoop or jumpscare in his gay games, all while playing the same trash over and over again and starting the most retarded concept ive ever seen in entertainment, the "bro army."

supporting this man now, simply because of the POSSIBILITY that he shares common political/social views with you, is beyond stupid. this is not a politician, this is a fucking "entertainer." And his abilities in that role are absolute shit.

youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA

Now look what you've made me do, I've gone out and shilled for the ACTUAL /our guy/. I hope you're happy you cuck-loving leaf.

Berg is swedish and means a hill or a mountain am I correct

>this is not a politician, this is a fucking "entertainer."
>thousands of leftist "comedians" shill for hillary
>they're entertainers not politicians
Where do you think people get their political ideas from? It's from other people...from "celebrities". He has the potential to redpill the people who will soon inherit the earth. Do you think this is not something to watch closely?

Your talking about the

i don't understand one thing:

he says himself he has a tremendous amount of influence considerung 53 million subs and an unknown number of not-subbed people watching his videos.

when he makes fun of the wall street journal for getting at him because of 9 anti-semitic jokes and saying "is this wall street journal or the sun, pfrrrggh", he is actually negating his own influence again.

it was trash when the leftists did it and it'll be trash when Sup Forums does it too. it's fucking atrocious. and here everyone is hopping on his dick because of his popularity, as if the man is some kind of political tool for exposing (((them))). only an absolute mongoloid would get the majority of their political identity by listening to some talking head on tv or the interwebs (iread: his entire fanbase). i guarantee you that the vast majority of these kids aren't critically thinking about what he's saying, they're essentially being indoctrinated to our side instead of truly understanding or analyzing the ideas and making an educated decision.
the last thing i needed to find out about was a diluted version of papa franku.