Hey anons, i am a pagan, i like nordic culture and music, i feel myself as an European, rate my pic, am i white...

hey anons, i am a pagan, i like nordic culture and music, i feel myself as an European, rate my pic, am i white? can i pass in your country as a white?

if not how can i be white? thank you

white power!!!!

Hey Weird Al Yankovich

you look pretty white to me, not nordic obviously but white.

you are a byzantine dude, you could be greek or croatian but you happen to be from turkey. turkey is whiter than iran or even armenia so hey you've got that going. at least you are not a filthy arab or jew.

In my country, if you're not black brown or yellow, you're white. The whiter a country is, the more arbitrarily narrow the definition of white becomes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

without beard.

thanks for good comments.

burn turkroach pagan scum

rate my qf saxon?

i think she can pass as 4/10?

you would pass for a jew

straight to treblinka with you

You're Turk. Maybe with a bit of greek in the mix, you can definitely pass as greek or italian but still a turk, sorry :'(

The featherniggers of Europe

5/10. Would cuck you with her

aşkenazi?

atl least not lations :DDDDDD

thanks user, i love to share her with a tall, alpha hollandalı male.

Without the beard you look less Turk and more Mediterranean Master Race

would give her my goo but wouldnt go out with and be seen with her looks like a jewy sjw

drop the Russell Brand look. He's a fucking idiot

siktir git amk turkler Avrupali degil

We will take Constantinople back! DEUS VULT

When do you start hormones?

it's exact opposite, without the beard his turkish round face, full lips and almond eyes are more noticeable, all turk traits

but that nosebridge and eyebrows are definitely not turk, with the beard he looks more like a jew/levantine thanks to his nose

> brown eyes

Subhuman

you could pass in spain, the real question would be if spain is white and european

not white. Fukc you

Saxon's are cucks desu
Frankish master race

Djengis?

>Mongolians
>White

If you're Christian yes,
Muslim no

t. ahmed

Look like a Yugoslav.
Though the point of Odinism is not wondering what the fuck others think, but honoring the gods and being the best version of whatever you are, be you Nordic, Southeastern, Iberian, etc.

Turkish is not really a race anyway. As long as you follow the laws and respect those around you and be an homorable man, I would be fine with you. Not that Turkey is anywhere near US anyway.

Yes.

Yes, more Turk's should identify as white.

You are whiter than the döner making roaches I usally see here in Austria. So welcome to the club

lol bitch ur american ur gonna steal nordic gods like that? fuck you fatty. you should just worship teachttitlon and the rest of them

Light-adaptive emerald green/brown color changing master race, cunt. Evolutionarily functional.

Steal? My anscestory is entierly German/Saxon. My people invented the gods you asians larp to, faggot.

nah im christian you are a fat faggot and you are larping

>looks like Jesus
>Choose to be a larping pagan cuck

Jesus was a shitskinned middle eastern thou

>fat
I'm actually trying to gain weight, hard man.

Anyway "actually white person from white country", I can tell you're a migramt, anyway. A real Finn would not worship a jew who's followers wiped out a quarter of central Europe and slaughtered entire villiages in Scandanavia. But I guess you don't know what it's like to be Nordic, being a Russo-Chink.

Yep you're white

i support crusades 100% and i support inquisition and fuck you pagan

We are not Nordic. The word Nordic doesn't even exist in Finnish. Both Russians and Swedes are non-white shitskins.

>implying arab shitskins were there back then

DING! DING! DING! RETARD ALERT

some turks are white, most aren't. You look white enough, leave islam and you're welcome

Wow that really triggers me man. I've inherited PTSD from my anscestors in Germany. Remember the 6 gorillion Native Euros killed by those evil Crusaders, goy. My grandfather was burned at the stake 6 million times by Pope Adolf.

> hey anons, i am a pagan, i like nordic culture and music, i feel myself as an European

You look Italian. desu I don't really care about race as long as people don't get suckered into Afrocentric or islamocentric cults. They are tools of the left, who have been recouperated by global capitalism. "racism" is their excuse for reducing us all to cheap labour and total control.

What's with the look Ackmed

>typical finnish autism

Kek

oh hello mr. french guy is there any chance your name might be hassan?

renounce Islam, and become a devout member of the Greek orthodox church and become an expert in the greek classics and both ancient and modern greek language. Change your name to George kostakipolos and just tell everyone you are a proud greek and join the Golden Dawn.

You look white.
inb4 herp derp muh brown eyes

give me your adress fuckin kuffar i will fuck your pagan ass i swear to allah

You are Nordic but you are not Scandinavian.

>your name might be hassan

And it automatically means i'm a sand-nigger?

>finnish intellectuals

Allah felches my anus.

>i like nordic culture
why?

lol are you living in brit or using vpn?

certainly means yaint white

What culture and music exactlly are you talking about? Do you mean the ones from Scandinavia? Fuck their ultra Liberal ''culture'',it's disgusting like your,just on different way.

turk is not a race

turkic is a mongoloid race

You look good OP, the average Sup Forumsacks is norwood 4 with shitty hair genes, no beard and manlets

would cuck you

Turkey is the last bastion of the white race.

kazakhstan and uzbekistan are mongolic. turks are arabic

The only reason the average pol ack has no beard is from too much masturbating.

hahahahaah

Bitch shut your Nigger ass up.

lmao kys cigan faggot

>look Sup Forums i hate turks im white too. accept me im european too!!!!!!

pathetic bitch boy

paganım diyo bak bide avrupalıyım diyo. bu tiple avrupaya gidip avrupalıyım desen vururlar la seni. kız arkadaşında aynı senin gibi aq. nerden bulduysan
"ben farklıyım qenqi" havaları sie lan..

Under his fur he is white.

yanma şerefsiz yanma çomar :ddd

100% aryan

hh brotha wpww

im not black you stupid roach
turk isnt arabic

çomar radar ını güncellemen lazım bence.hayır die in hell roach.

we are proud black-arabic muslim nation

turkish pastime

K
E
B
A
B

hmmm

this

I have seen whiter turks than bulgars

keep ur hair short, the wavy hair makes u look too semitic

Cause those roaches are lowest of the low peasantry and this dude is from the city dwelling middle class, probably has Bosnian, Bulgarian, Greek admixture. Turks from the west coast of Anatolia are actually Greeks who think they are Turks.

Ebi se v guza

>source: Sup Forums

He said he is a pagan, looks like he is from a secular or atheist family background.

You kinda look like me so not white

nope. lol. every parents are muslim apeshit unless they are fucking rich.
he definitely found his path alone

Source: My own observations, travel, paying attention to the origins and social classes of migrants (Turks who come here for university education are from the big cities of Aegean coast, 3 shades whiter than the kebab guys from central and Eastern Anatolian countryside, for example. Same goes for high class/low class Syrians)

Sup Forums is too diverse for me, and stormfront has too many jews

just gonna kill myself
id kill you but pol is a board of peace.

Not true I have middle class Turkish and Syrian friends whose families are atheists. They know nothing about Islam to begin with. I know one Turkish pagan, who is of Bosnian migrant origin and from secular family as well.

All pagans find their path alone desu.

Yeah you look pretty European to me. WouldletintoEurope/10

You look Italian

Dude is a shade lighter than my Italian friends.

yes you are right the west side is all white and they are not muslim too but they are still stupid af like the east muslim side
so in the end it doenst matter
>turk
>into the trash it goes

Are you Bosnian?

wow wtf i met thousands of people but yet i had never see any atheist. maybe they are afraid of racism and they roleplay to survive.