OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/832328197555486721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for West Virginia

First for very fake news

Welp, I just found out I have a cousin who's a billionaire. I wonder if he knows Trump.

He comes off as genuine and honest. He doesn't smooth talk or lie through his teeth like most politicians. He always speaks his mind and he cares about everyday Americans. He's also entertaining to listen to, a funny guy.

This allows him to connect with people to a huge degree. When stacked up against fake actor politicians or agenda driven Jew reporters, he comes off as the winner because of his authenticity and sincerity overwhelms their shilling.

He's also able to criticize people and call them liars without sounding deranged, unlike most lefties. So people actually believe him.

AWOO~

Somebody give me a link to that presser, I missed it.

>that Randlet in the background

ew

What's our opinion of Lyin' Mike?

Alex Jones loves him but Trump hates him because of how he lied to Pence, so I'm split.

Trumpkins wtf is wrong with your president?

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

AWOOO~VEMENT

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Have fun while you wait for a new happening pol!

The molten salt reactor is running on pure coal. wtf is this madness?

cheese awoo

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

>Wawa

please forgive me for having unclean thoughts about racemixing

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING.

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by April 1st.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

>i-it was a m-meltdown!!

Can't believe drumpf implied that a black female reporter knew the CBC because she was black and sonary they. Wow, racist and sexist much?

How long until Morning Joe gets to buy a whole new studio building at liquidation prices?

I trust ayy lmao immigrants more than Canadian immigrants..

He knows how much he raped the media. He aced it.

CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - DEPORTATION IS COMING.

Jose and Consuela will be gone by April 1st.

Jews like Schumer himself will be fighting for his life.

They will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty libtard freebleeders out there thought they'd were going to win a great victory but failed to elect their corrupt old crone.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the Trump administration will continue to knock off globalists one by one.

Fuck YES the winning will continue. The second Trump says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, Islam is over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage their credibility with dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval higher than any President.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Trump an ultimatum as they see how great 2018 will be: run and get another term, or face imminent imperial coronation, removal of term limits, and start hardcore pounding-up-the-ass of commie scum.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little #Resistance dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to attack a glorious sex-master President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about BLM. We know how to deal with Niggers. See: the HUGE Republican majority that came after we absolutely wrecked Barack Obama's legacy.

The deep state will also do as our God Emperor says. They will be forced to hit Islam and Globalists HARD. Expect to see Merkel ripped apart by angry mobs when her despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them attack a great man who won the office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW YOUR ASS OUT. You should have enjoyed the winning. Now, you will suffer.

ENOUGH!

If post ends in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Then Jim Acosta will get a personal apology from Donald Trump. Enough with this shit! no more games!

He knows he's on a roll.

WE LOVE OUR MINERS, DON'T WE FOLKS?

also what's this I hear about the (((media))) getting castrated on live TV by Trump? I've been out all day, now the shills are all over the board

he's hip okay?

Thanks.

/ourbrand/

>this is 10/10 in USA
Top Kek

>Lets talk about niggers for no reason
Fuck off reddit

daily reminder

He's probably doing behind the scenes ops to root out the traitors. He was heading deep state for awhile after all. He knows it well.

This one is actually human.

I know. Shocking.

>He's also able to criticize people and call them liars without sounding deranged
i think it's because we all know. we all know what those emails contained. it exposed msm, specifically cnn collusion with the dnc. cnn thinks we all forgot. they think they can just sacrifice that donna nigger like she was going rogue. top lel. cnn is so delusional

There is just no way she is a bad fuck.

She's the one that brought it up.

This fucking level of projection.

What are we watching?

It sucks that Tucker isn't back until next week

wtf i hate paid shill coppypastas now

So I heard Trump shit on everybody today. It is worth watching or are the questions cringe-worthy?

That's one of trumps team.

Gets ye old colonization glands sweating eh?

HOLY SHIT THE PRESIDENT IS GONNA FUCK THE LEAKERS UP

PURGE SOON

twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/832328197555486721

She's a 10/10 for her age.

Libshits, out!

RARE TRUMP

SAVED

>"By tomorrow, the fake news will have headlines that say 'Trump ranting and raving' at press conference"

Jesus, our President is playing these fucking chumps

>Not using one of his cheeky smirks or his banter smiles

>HuffingPaint Post

i learned from both boards makes sense

When will the media finally distinguish legal from illegal immigration?

>obama people in intelligence positions are trumps admin

kek, they wonder why they lose

OH FUCK

NO APOLOGIES

Somebody post the Acosta version of this for me please.

This stopped being funny threads ago.

It's absolutely worth watching. He was in prime form.

President Trump once Again Mocks the disabled community

Didn't we settle a while back that Momiji's backstory was way more wholesome than Clownpiece?

NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL

fucking idiot if you watched anything before this she talked about CBC on MSNBC and said before she wouldn't help President Trump with setting up a meeting. Even after today shes been contacted by CBC and still doubt she would. shes a shill she doesnt give a shit about the inner cities.

I'm sorry. :_;

>his prediction was off by 12 hours
GLENK BTFO

Take em down the firing squads of the big MISS

top fucking kek, Neil Cavuto just took a dump on every other "news" organization

When leftism dies.

kek

So it was one of you guys running this account and intentionally misleading lefties and not some booty blasted liberal running it?

Who gives a shit....Go shill racemixing someplace else.

NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO LIVE IN BRAZIL

EVER

Spamming black tits will never change that.

>Take a nap for two hours
>Hop back on /ptg/
>Everyone still talking about that Trump Conference
I'm going to be smiling through the weekend now.

I'm sorry, but did the secret state already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't over yet. In fact, the real battles are still months away. Does being baited by this Flynn scheme that amounted to nothing count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that, I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the fight inside the WH is still on? The leakers are still active right now and have been groomed to leak Trump’s information for how many months now? They’re up against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to be president because he’s feeding off the energy of the goyim. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary was one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would have won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump gets impeached and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a twitter post saying that Trump will be in jail. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-leaker posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the spies because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these anti-trump supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Does Planned Parenthood believe that

It's pretty amazing how the media can go so hard against his cabinet and even his supporters start to lose hope, so Trump just takes the stage and faces down all his critics and shits all over them to restore hope and confidence in him. All while simultaneously continuing to fulfill his campaign promises for coal miners.

>Joe Manchin is the only Democrat smart enough to keep his job

Awoo is an illegal immigrant who snook in through the vast Canadian American forest border.

True story.

looks like shit on that hot dog

This is fine because, like 99% of Sup Forums, I'm not even 100% white

would shaka zulu her

Octaroooooooooooooooooooooooon

Probably when Trump brings the Yuropoors in.

>pro-klan

>also what's this I hear about the (((media))) getting castrated on live TV by Trump? I've been out all day, now the shills are all over the board

Trump had a press conference today. As in, not Spicer but Trump himself.

And he went MADMAN HAM on the MSM during it. Blood splattered everywhere, CNN BTFO, etc.

joggers and vans, like your style my dude

not just cnn. All of them. NYT, Reuters, the Associated Press, Facebook, Google, Twitter. All of them. We won't forget.

Why did Trump say he won more electoral votes than anyone since Reagan when that's not true?

Flynn was a sacrifice. A good feint requires bait.

>3 weeks of leaks about childish Trump while "Bannon" does all the dirty work
>Bannon absorbs the public's hate
>out of nowhere Monday night Trump sees the spin had gotten bad enough
> "it's time"
>Flynn instantly retires
>next day Bannon works his leak magic
>Bannon and Kushner are the non-IC leak, idiots, it's a ploy
>media convinces itself he will be impeached by Friday
>beats itself off with tons of lies
>Bannon and Jared tell Trump the media is ready for BTFO
>wakes up today "let's do a press conference"
>President Trump emerges