Former Hillary Supporter here

First off, let me start off by saying this is me being completely 100% honest and I'm not memeing or false flagging at all. If you don't believe me, fine.

I voted for Hillary in the election. My entire family is filled with liberals and atheists. We believed that Trump stood no chance of winning, but unlike most liberals we still all voted. When we lost we were shocked. My mother was crying. I'm not making that up. Then the news sources all started coming in trying to explain this, and that's when I heard of Sup Forums. I've heard of it before, but didn't think they were actual big players. So naturally, I got curious and came here.

At first I believed you were all bigots and racists living in an echo chamber. So I got constantly into arguments with you guys, and when that didn't work I started posting memes with the sole intent of getting all of you mad. But the longer I stayed on here the more I learned, and I realized this place is not an echo chamber in the least. Nobody ever agrees with anyone else, and anyone can make a thread or post a hateful meme. And there are things I found and saw here that I never learned or had seen with the MSM or on social media sites. Slowly, I started realizing I didn't agree with the liberals anymore. The facts just didn't back them up. And the way they acted, with the riots, and how the media slanders people by omitting information or heavily opinionating their articles became obvious.

I'm a month in, and I'm... redpilled. I highly encourage the other liberals to open their eyes. We were the ones living in echo chambers.

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2237746
yuki.la/pol/105146174
yuki.la/pol/105104571
yuki.la/pol/105130234
yuki.la/pol/105345740
boards.4tan.org/v/thread/365165876/#365172607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were glad to have you and enjoy discourse with you forever more.
Keep on trucking, fag.

You get a gold star

>not an echo chamber
>everything not pro-Trump is CTR
>mindless shilling for a Russian puppet
>I'll sit down for Recucklican cock like a good little boy. Praise me, daddy.

Kill yourself.

>then the lib realized he never knew the first and hidden rule of Sup Forums

>there's no way out

The first and most important evidence against your story is that you posted Rustle.

Thx guys. Also the gore that got posted shocked me, but now I understand it's just reality. It was another aspect of the world I wasn't being told was real.

It will be your turn soon boy. Keep debating. You'll lose and change. If you want to stay who you are, go away and close your eyes.

I just found this image while browsing Sup Forums. I liked it so I took it.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2237746

>liberal
>that pic

Not surprised.

Its not really hidden, I tell shills when they come here this.

Though its always too late for them.

Have a screengrab

Welcome, and don't forget, the ride never ends ;)

Same exact position. Was baffled by the election results. Did some digging. Now I see the light.

Welcome home.

>they were actual big players
For you

> My mother was crying.
Was she shaking though?

>people have the freedom to call you shills is evidence of an echo chamber even though your view isn't being censored

>i post on pol but the only people I count as pol are people i disagree with

(you) idiot

REDPILL TIME

>Was she shaking though?
Figuratively.

Have an apple, OP.

Remember, you're here forever.

Yeah same thing here but who gives a shit now tits or gtfo

kys

being redpilled sucks. I hate the fact I can no longer see the world without seeing jewish conspiracy everywhere

I've been here longer than you have, you perpetually emu-raped piece of shit. I watched this place go from an actual place of discourse to a mindless Trump shill system where there are unbelievable faggots like you that do it for free. There is very little room for debate as it stands. Everything you don't like is CTR or Soros or fake news. Scum like you live in your own little world as America's liberties and values crumble in the name of the corporate Jew, which now dominates the puppet's cabinet.

Just remember user, there's no going back now. You may regret taking the red pill.

>Le /POL is reddit maymay xD

You've just scratched the tip of the iceberg. We have such sights to show you.

I just got into an argument with someone here on race mixing with quadroons.
I'm pro-quadroon bleaching

Aww, aren't you innocent.

You're right, as long as it's not literal censorship, it doesn't count, right? That's why you faggots are so concerned with SJWs, right? Even if there are no laws enacted yet, it's okay for them to plug their ears and scream their cuckery and disregard your side because it's not actual censorship, right? Here's a (you) right back. Sit the fuck down and wait for the adults to finish speaking.

Things I never said for the exact reasons stated in the image. Try again.

I love how David Brock sends shills here, and they only ever end up quitting in depression or get redpilled unintentionally.

Quick redpills for y'all

>Holocaust is a hoax
>Magic is real - Meme magic, telekinesis, astral projecting
>Polar shift set to happen 21 august this year
>God is real - proof of levithian skeleton jesus and ark of noa
>immigrants dont integrate and create small somalias instead
>niggers and arabs have smaller brain size
>fill in more

>getting this butthurt
>oldfag
doubt.jpg

>waaah waah it's an echo chamber because not everyone agrees with me
Who's plugging in their ears. I'm giving you more attention

Seriously how is it even figuratively censorship. Learn to debate better faggot

>Polar shift set to happen 21 august this year
Wait, are you serious? Proofs?

>>Polar shift set to happen 21 august this year
A missile will hit LA on October 14 this year at 3:30

Weird. I always thought the shill threads were ironic shitposts from LARPERs.

"Peaceful Muslims" Redpill

Dangerous Negroes Red Pill

proof of magic by the leaked CIA docs

How much dick did you shove up your ass?

Nice argument. I bet you unironically cry when you read fake greentexts of veterans saying "What happened to this country?" when they run across a tranny. Once again, kill yourself.

Your reading comprehension is garbage. Is this the power of the American education system? I said it was an echo chamber because the shit you say will be outright IGNORED in favor of hearing what you want to hear. Not everyone has to agree with everyone, but points have to be addressed otherwise it's selective consumption for your confirmation bias. Once again, sit the fuck down. This isn't a debate, this an anal massacre for your weak, limp shitter.

MASSIVE Red Pill on Blacks

levithian skeleton

>op image is literally the Sup Forums avatar of loliconism AKA rustle
>thinks this is a 1 month in liberal

bullshit op

It's a nice story but you wouldn't be using loli imagery if you were a recent liberal

Glad you're intent on having an open mind. Just be careful with the term "redpilled" since almost everyone here seems to have their own idea of what the fuck that even means

>liberal
>never heard of Sup Forums
>starts a thread with a reaction image from a well known artist that specializes in loli pork

I cast the magic spell, Doubt

Don't lie, it was the meme's that brought you over to our side.
You knew we had kek so you switched sides out of fear.

You will not be spared on the Day of the Rope.

You are still a massive faggot and should probably kill yourself. If you don't want to kill yourself, then do the next best thing: fight against the leftist, destroy their monopoly on education.

People here talk about immigration, about reducing government, about so many things, but as long as they control what is taught, we are all doomed.

But yes, you are still a faggot.

Like I said to someone else before. I was browsing Sup Forums and saw it. I just took it because I thought it was a nice emote.

>"this is a hypothesis with no experimental basis"
>proof
okay then

ABSOLUTELY
WOKE

read

yuki.la/pol/105146174
yuki.la/pol/105104571 -1
yuki.la/pol/105130234 -2
yuki.la/pol/105146174 - 3
yuki.la/pol/105345740 - 4

Thanks friendo

You're so cute!

lying nigger you're a larper from Sup Forums

>hypothesis
>proof
dumdum

ok but now it's time to post your tits

OP we just had a great thread last night and I want you to embrace the redpill. Many pills posted last night were extremely rare so take your time and invest in this opportunity of knowledge.

woah. I was with her, but I now I love Donald Trump

>outright ignored
>get more attention because of dissent

You are just pissy because you can't argue worth shit or are able to handle people disagreeing with you

You're new so you get a light pass not knowing the rules. But since you know them now, please comply.

show tits

>I watched this place go from an actual place of discourse to a mindless Trump shill system

>Kill yourself.

>Sit the fuck down and wait for the adults to finish speaking.

>Things I never said for the exact reasons stated in the image. Try again.

>Is this the power of the American education system?

Man those are some good arguments. You really showed me your linguistic prowess.

I see him using the same filename on Sup Forums, but it was a few weeks ago.

boards.4tan.org/v/thread/365165876/#365172607

Judge for yourself, I suppose.

The Jewish conspiracy bullshit is bluepill as fuck and very muslim. In fact it's hip to be anti Israel and antisemitic in antifa circles.

The true redpill is the deep state, which is not Jewish but Saudi instead. The Jewish conspiracy is a meme perpetuated by saudis to cover their asses.

Remember that CNN, MSNBC, CNBC are all Saudi owned.

>I'm a month in, and I'm... redpilled
you're in for a ride

Literally no matter what side of an argument you are on, people will call you names here faggot. No one cares about any argument unless it makes sense / has evidence.

That's one secret of pol. A lot of the anti jew shit comes from Muslims

>Hillary supporter
>pedo image

I get your joke OP.

Nah, there are globalist Jews like Soros and nationalist Jews like Bibi. Except Israel fucks with the west to further its own ends just like the globalists do. All Jews basically suck, regardless of motive. Only self-hating Jews who hate other Jews are cool.

Basically it's a big clusterfuck of Muslims, Jews and Chinks trying to sink the west.

Woah, I'm impressed. I didn't know you could find my previous posts based just off of the image file name!

The niggers are responsible too but they're too stupid to make any decisions so they just serve as foot soldiers.

>Nobody ever agrees with anyone else
LARP or not, that got a chuckle outta me.

allright got some more nigger

I disagree.
See
Also JIDF does still actively browse here. They love to defend Jews and or the state of Israel.

This post is bullshit. I don't believe you.

If Sup Forums actually convinced you not to be a "liberal" than good riddence. You sound like a grade 'A' tool.

go back to where you came from

If you think more opposing posts get attention because of dissent than they do get outright ignored on this board when it comes to talking about Trump, you're as new as a freshly shat French mudslime baby.

That's some quality cherry-picking you got there, friendo. Here's a (you) for your troubles. Don't spend it all in one place!

It's pretty strange growing up and realizing everything you were ever told was a lie.

I had the same experience with this guy on IRC, but then the stuff he linked (because he wouldn't just say what he thought outside of one-line comments) got more and more hateful and hypocritical. It convinced me to be a centrist, because it showed how flawed the left and liberals were, and then right after it showed how flawed the right and the conservatives were, and they were both conforming to each other's stereotypes, even the really stupid ones.

Still not seeing an argument.

why is this guy not censored yet, I disagree with what he says and i cant block him, ban him, or remove his post like all the other sites ;_;

Everyone hates Israel, but they actually aren't really doing anything crazy or surprising. The worst thing they are doing is securing themselves from radical islam, which is apparently super racist.

I mean, we can argue the US shouldn't be funding them, but that's a separate issue.

I see marxist leninist generals everyday. And i have to see your nonsense too

If you think everyone on pol agrees about everything then you are the newfag

>>everything not pro-Trump is CTR
This is the only relatively valid point you made and I see it constantly popping up on this board, but that is simply not true. Not-Trump memes are made in such a shitty way as to obviously incite a "fuck off loser" response.

Now that we got all those bad edits out of this, let's go to actual anti-Trump debate. And I wrote "actual debate", instead of tasteless bait. What happens? OP posts an anti-Trump post with basis on reality, genuine concern about a certain topic, and some proof towards his case. What do anons do towards this? They aknowledge the opinion, enter into a discussion and throw their own evidence in there. There hasn't been a single instance where anons were invalidated; not because this is an echo-chamber, much the opposite: this place is a place where many different ideas converge, and what came out of this storm is the only thing that could not be proven wrong, and surpassed all other ideas. This place is a cage fight to the death. About ideas.

Sup Forums is constantly feeling itself and adapting weak points in it's philosophy because this is a place of evolution. Weak ideas won't survive more than an hour, and no greater idea stays immutable here.

thanks judge terminator

saying the jews don't collude together against europeans is completely valid. Muslims will never be a part of mainstream American society and most people understand that. The Jew however controls American academia and finance and have been accepted as "white" by most people. I think if we stopped supporting Israel and exposed jewish influence in our government and media we'd be able to cool tensions with the islamic community

i see like 20 of you fuckers per thread. stop pretending you're the only one here, you absolute mong.

or invalid rather

That's because you don't want to see the argument. You deliberately ignored my other sentences that had factual substance in favor of going after the ones that attacked someone else in order to better build your strawman.

In short, you did the exact fucking thing I said people like you do on Sup Forums in an argument against me saying that people do this on Sup Forums.

I'll give you a second. I can almost hear those gears turning. Don't strain yourself.

>deliberately missing the point

:/