Rapefugee: "I expected more from Spain"

>Rapefugee: "I expected more from Spain"
SPAIN NO! youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM

Other urls found in this thread:

vilaweb.cat/noticies/el-govern-espanyol-destina-fons-europeus-per-a-refugiats-a-expulsions-i-cies/
youtube.com/watch?v=1eiksgv4sCg
okdiario.com/investigacion/2016/06/16/refugiado-sirio-mas-famoso-simpatizante-del-estado-islamico-gobierno-lo-oculto-212198
vozpopuli.com/deportes/entrenadores-Getafe-zancadilla-periodista-sirio-refugiado_0_963803717.html
intereconomia.com/economia/politica/cifuentes-financia-comedor-no-da-comida-espanoles-solo-refugiados-20161228-1136/
elconfidencial.com/espana/madrid/2016-06-05/melisa-dominguez-ruiz-hogar-social-madrid_1211894/
jornaleconomico.sapo.pt/noticias/refugiados-chegam-portugal-voltam-sair-sentem-perdidos-121661
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't speak mexican, dude.

> i expected more from spain
so did I to be honest; how the fuck do you go from winning 3 international titles in a row to losing 5-1 vs le cut inside man?

Reconquista 2.0 when

Your army should be supplied with conquistador hats and wait at the airport for those jihadis to send them.back where they came, by force.

This. OP nobody here speaks landscaper. Translate the thing for us or don't bother posting.

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

>He said his friends in Germany have more than him
>friends
>Germany
Damn the wrong faction won WW2

He is complaining that we are not giving them free housing, a job and free money, and that we haven't bring his family yet too.
Also saying we are lacking in givemedats in comparation to other European countries.

Usual rapefugee stuff.

Fucking gold.

>I expected more from Spain
>My friends who live in Germany have all
>Germany give them house and money
>While me, I have no future here

He also want to bring his father in Spain, cause in Turkey the father has not adequate medicare

Sorry I don't know spanish, maybe a native speaker can do a better translation

That's it, they want their parents to come here because he has a "heart disease" due to the Siria war, so we can pay for its treatment while also giving them free housing, free money and a job.

Are they really expecting to be given a house and "given" a job? The government can't give away private sector jobs can they? They could give him a gubmint job I guess (raping).

All this because obongo had to prematurely withdraw from iraq. Sad!

vilaweb.cat/noticies/el-govern-espanyol-destina-fons-europeus-per-a-refugiats-a-expulsions-i-cies/

>SPANISH GOVERNMENT EMPLOYS EUROPEAN FUNDS FOR RAPEFUGES TO PAY FOR DEPORTATIONS AND JAILING IMMIGRANTS

Based spain, if only it was 100%

They can't, but usually some companies give them jobs out of pity for free good press.

Related youtube.com/watch?v=1eiksgv4sCg
>Refugee got a job as soccer coach for children in my city's team because they were kicked on live TV

Spaniards are assholes. How can you bring the refugees and don't help them out? At least you should give them housing, food, education and virgins.

>refugee working with children
FICKI FICKI!

okdiario.com/investigacion/2016/06/16/refugiado-sirio-mas-famoso-simpatizante-del-estado-islamico-gobierno-lo-oculto-212198
>REFUGEE TURNED OUT TO BE PRO-ISIL

vozpopuli.com/deportes/entrenadores-Getafe-zancadilla-periodista-sirio-refugiado_0_963803717.html
>KICKED FROM HIS JOB FOR BEING A PIECE OF SHIT

wew didn't see that coming

I want to like Spain but it's hard to deny that they are some of the laziest motherfuckers in Europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WELCOME TO SPAIN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, NOW YOU'RE TRAPPED HERE LIKE THE REST OF US

Funnily enough, the goverment finances refugee-only charities like this intereconomia.com/economia/politica/cifuentes-financia-comedor-no-da-comida-espanoles-solo-refugiados-20161228-1136/

while Spanish-only charities are kicked out by the police and treated like nazis elconfidencial.com/espana/madrid/2016-06-05/melisa-dominguez-ruiz-hogar-social-madrid_1211894/

>falling for the South Europeans are lazy meme
Wew lad.
t. Andalusian who has never met anyone who takes the famous "siesta"

>t. Andalusian who has never met anyone who takes the famous "siesta"
lying or autismo who never met anyone besides his psychiatrist?

Siesta is a meme, chap.

I guess that you don't see it cause you lazy andalusian don't wake up until lunch time (i.e. 4PM) so there's no point anymore in doing any siesta, but no matter how deluded you can get, it is commonplace.

Hello pol, i would like to ask something about Sweden

So, im big boldhad bearded person(beard 1 year old, very big) and i have all required to look like islamic fundamentalist.
I can infiltrate with rapefugees in serbia and come to sweden.
So my question is:
How many rapes can i commit there before i get prosecuted (if there is any limit)?
I would like to fuck blond swedish female while her cuck boyfriend watch and do nothing

>>My friends who live in Germany have all
>>Germany give them house and money

Soon.

spain doesnt owe these fags anything. theyre not getting killed and theyre not starving so they should be ashamed to be whining like this.

We had some refugees leaving Portugal as well because we didn't provide them enough welfare and they couldn't get any jobs. There were some few news articles on it but nobody gave a shit.

jornaleconomico.sapo.pt/noticias/refugiados-chegam-portugal-voltam-sair-sentem-perdidos-121661

I don't know about sweden, but knowing how cucked we are getting due to feminazis and Podemos, you could get away fairly easy if you go to Catalonia.

It's probably commonplace in Catalonia, since that's where we sent *most* of the commies and faggots.

no thanks we have gypsies here too
i can fuck one for less then 10 euros.

>rape a country for centuries
>Wahhhhh gibs me more free shit you disgusting crusader scum

How can anyone not hate Muslims?

This video makes me not regret studying Spanish in school.

Toppest of keks
> gibs house
> germany gibs everything
> gibs job
> I'm so dissapoint

Inquisition 2.0 fucking when?

When Podemos collapses due to its infighting, so soon.

The problem is that (((feminism))) has already brainwashed almost all females, so there's not hope on that front.

>Are they really expecting to be given a house and "given" a job?
Yes. The guy in the video says that his friends in Germany got free house, paid special education and free everything that's a "necessity". Also cash to spend on whatever they want.

Krauts would've done better if they didn't have to keep bailing you guys out

Obviously

>Podemos
>infighting
It's a cult of personality, no infighting, errejon has been murdered already, check the news tomorrow

Whos the master race now, Krauts?

we tough he was going to cut outside

>there's not hope on that front.

I thought the same, my gf got infected (En la Complutense, obviamente) and started bitching about all the patriarchy stuff, but after a year of slow redpill came back to reality again. The fights feminists have against each other helped too.

I only see three Spanish people uncomfortably blabeling

>I see my friends in Germany, and I see myself (here)... There is a lot of difference

THEN FUCKING GO THERE HIJO DE LA GRAN PUTA

Fuck off we're full.

Your president call for them, I'll fucking send them both for her birthday if needed.

>I've never met anyone who takes the famous "siesta"

Too busy taking an month-long siesta yourself?

Manos a la obra. Solo por la brujeria de memes tendremos el poder de derrotar a Podemos

>"I've seen my friends from Pakistan in Germany"
Lol, it's like he knows the whole "refugee" thing is bullshit and they're all just shitskins looking for money.

i can degrade gyppo whores for 10 euro? tell me where

you'll get mugged in no time

gypsies are far more crafty than niggers

if a gyppo whore will fug for 10, what will she do for 4k whiling sailing the med
>pay denbts

one of the advantages of >us being poor I guess
can't wait to go back home, no way Sweden is still anywhere near 5%. 20% at least now.