What does vagina smell like

I've never smelled one. What do they smell like?

Piss and vinegar

Like Cheetos in a fishtank

Like piss.

salty milk and coins

Salty coins

strawberries

Not good. It doesn't taste good either. The smell turns you on though.

If you've ever had a pet hamster, the smell is similar.

Angels and sunshine

Urine, sweat, mucus, blood and pheromones.

putrid

vagina

The best ones don't have a smell

Bags of sand

Armpits, balls and pussy miraculously smell identical.

Roses are red violets are blue you have a butt like a b-52.

Fish

I wanna knock up that dumb slut so bad.

Fucking mods. Shit threads like this are up but pizzagate threads are censored pretty quickly

Check'd and true

lies

ones without a smell are...uncanny
it's fucking weird

Dead fish throat cancer fungus and rot

it smells like salty squirrely fishy urine

If you have a clean and hygenic woman it doesnt smell like much of anything. Only disgusting pigs have smelly cunts

Have you seen her twerk video?

2 nukes was not enough

Smell your Mom

ITT: Virgins

>the smell turns you on though
If you have brain damage

Impossible. They are not sphincters

KEK seems to fucking agree lmao

If she's clean, nothing and all is good. Dumb whores that don't shower are bad stuff.

Vaginas have more smeg than any dick but look who goes on pedestal and who goes in the mud

And faggot's, a clean vagina doesn't have much of a smell and the taste is when clean mostly neutral and has a fleshy taste too it.

Everyone saying they smell bad and taste bad have probably only been with fat chicks and girl's who was the inside of themselves with soap that throws off the PH balance.

Go lick some sweaty balls you faggots

Depends. Greasy cunts smell kind of fishy. Similar to smegma. Clean vaginas smell, well can't descibe it, I just know it smells good and makes me go full berserk when it comes to arousal level.

I'll show you later...

Waaa i stink so all males are shit. U know what? No men stink. They cant. Exterior gonads. Tight automatic asses. I smell skinny clean stink bitches through their clothes all the time

t. faggot virgin

Smells like morning piss and tastes like rusty aluminium.

Either like a faint chemical type of smell or rotten tuna.

Stay away from her if hers smells like rotten tuna.

Or if she has droopy vaginal lips.

What you're looking for is a cute smile down there.

The video of the guy singing the Caillou theme song is related to pizzagate. it comes from a site connected to comet ping pong and was with another video of a man who sounds a lot like john podesta. the kid even calls this man john, and skippy which is the name people gave podestas angry alter ego.