MARK ZUCKERBERG WANTS TO REBOOT GLOBALISM

Mark Zuckerberg has revealed deep-seated concerns that the tide is turning against globalisation.

In an interview with the BBC, the Facebook founder said that fake news, polarised
views and "filter bubbles" were damaging "common understanding".

He said people had been left behind by global growth, sparking demands to "withdraw" from the "connected world".

In a call to action, he said people must not "sit around and be upset", but act to build "social infrastructures".

"When I started Facebook, the mission of connecting the world was not controversial," he told me.

"It was as if it was a default assumption that people had; every year the world got more connected and that seems like the direction things were heading in.
"Now that vision is becoming more controversial."

Thoughts Sup Forums

bbc.co.uk/news/business-38998884

>blue eyes and blond hair
>wants globalism
what went wrong Sup Forums?

If he's not proof Reptilians live among us, I don't know what else to believe.

Connecting the world was a mistake because now retards who should've never been on the internet are using it to do the exact thing that the original users warned others about: they make retarded bubbles for themselves and believe everything they read instantly.

They're just scared that people aren't going to be around to read their lies anymore

COMMUNICATING with the world isn't a problem, Globalisation IS.

>myspace 2.0 leader opinion

What jew tricks are these

>berg
What do you think?

> Jew wants globalism

Rly m8

A globalist Jew. Now I've seen everything!

He will run for office

What is their end game by destroying nationalism?

>connecting the world means making it an amalgamation that is subservient to the oligarchs that include me.

Is there such a thing as a Jew who is against globalism?

Stephen Miller

>> Jew wants globalism

No fucking way! Are you serious?

Consolidate all wealth, power, media, and military controls into the hands of Jews to make any resistance impossible, and then reduce the rest of humanity to slave status.

> filter bubbles
> the mission of connecting the world was not controversial
kek

> when you realize your golem has gone rogue and you can not do shit about it

good choice

And people will actually vote for the Big Brother surveillance state candidate
>issues executive order forcing everyone to sign up for Facebook or face jailtime

That was bretty gud

Just look at what facebook is.

It's the world the way he sees it.

He should be taken behind the global shed and shot.

no, not really and the reason is they have been purged out of every country they were allowed in

Three shots confirmed.

fuck you, don't even give anyone anywhere this idea

that would be some truly terrifying shit

Rogue? Not for long goy.

>"zuckerberg"
Why am I not supprised?

>"It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace. It is people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have a soil where that have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, in Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague, Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can can be addressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere."

me desu, but I'm only half, and don't like other Jews xddd

OK, as long as he's cool to start with Israel and import millions of Muslims/Africans/Germans then perhaps we can start this conversation up.

>He doesn't want a second the social network movie
He need go up in flames but more spectacularly this time.

Oh wow what a surprise, riiiiiight?

>le slightly nervous Jewish billionaire

It's almost as if globalism has fucked up the world so badly no one listens to the media shilling for it anymore

>It was as if it was a default assumption that people had; every year the world got more connected and that seems like the direction things were heading in. Now that vision is becoming more controversial.

I think it's great that less people believe reality has a "liberal bias." I wonder if that kike was sweating during that interview too?

>we're damaging "common understanding".

In other words, whatever you're told by CNN, et. al.

Others connected via social media isn't comparable to our country being flooded with immigrants who dont assimilate, leech off welfare and commit crime at an alarming rate. Buoldr walll

>he said people must not "sit around and be upset", but act to build "social infrastructures".

We already did, and now globalists are coming to dismantle them without asking our permission. That's what we're mad about.

Facebook is just a screen. It doesn't "connect" people anymore than Sup Forums does. You can't compare it to actual globalisation with foreigners competing for jobs, schools, hospitals, infrastructure, real life stuff. Kike.

It's like poetry sort of

It rhymes

Every stanza is like the last

Mark Levin

pls no

Cocksuckerberg wants more shekels?

Really, how jewy can jews get?

not was
"were"

im not trying to be a smartass and this is an anonymous site, but if you want to be taken seirously you need to have a correct grasp on grammar

what happened?

>Rich jew wants globalism.
More accurate.

The message of THOTH is indeed a dark one

This motherfucker is 100% reptilian

Look at that fucking face. Look at those eyes. Digits confirm

>OY VEY GOYIM PLEASE COME BACK DON'T REJECT GLOBALISM MR. SOROS WILL BE VERY ANGRY IF I FAIL TO USHER IN GLOBAL COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT HEY WHO WANTS TO COME OVER TO MY PRIVATE HAWAIIAN RESORT FOR PIZZA AND CHICKEN OY VEYYYY

I have a feeling this is true and with the money he has and the power of the platform of facebook at his disposal he would have a very good chance in beating trump.

>dem facebook colors
pure coincidence

Nationalism has barely existed for very long and all it caused was massive amounts of jewry.

Historical Nationalism and monoculturalism are a cuckolded ideology.

get cucked, shill

>fake news, polarised views and "filter bubbles" were damaging "common understanding".

For some reason this made me laugh out loud about how much it encapsulates kike modus operandi in a single phrase.

People matured

Translation: my zero rating scheme to become the global version of 90s AOL failed and I'm trying again. Also I'm pissed that the Russians and Chinese are freezing me out.

Lol you're so retarded it hurts

Nationalism is literally the only way to have a good standard of living. The only alternative is being the slave of financial oligarchs or landed aristocrats

Social media websites have a natural life span unless they have a constant demand increase, its why hes been trying so hard to get china to open up to him.

He won't survive making it to the primaries.
>Bends over ass backwards for China
>Had his company write censorship tools for the Chinese
>Labeled as "Neo-Colonialist"
>Sells FB users personal info to the highest bidder for ad revenue

people are losing interest on kikebook, thats why this fucker is "worried" about Globalism, he just want more money

A green and pleasant land of Greater Israel and the rest of the world being Brazil tier workers serving G-d's Chosen like the goys they are.
I'm not even jerking your chain.

I want to say Mark Steyn, but...

Ever notice how he looks like a vampire?

Fucking Zuckerberg of ALLLLLLLL people is complaining about the danger of "filter bubbles"? That's like Steve Jobs campaigning against texting and driving.

If 1984 ever becomes reality, Zuckerberg will play the role of Big Brother.

The globalists only want it for control sake instead of for liberty, freedom and prosperity. This is why sovereignty is so frightening to them.

>that logo
>star of david
jesus christ they're aren't even hiding it anymore

All the old Baby Boomers signed up for it, and it became uncool. Millennials all moved to snapchat and other anonymous-based apps so their grandparents who are now on the internet daily don't see their pictures of them smoking a blunt with their friends.

The vision was always controversial. NAFTA itself caused a shit fest.

Tell this faggot he should spend less time in his filter bubble.

>tfw most people you know are jews

The nose

The 7ews usually wont come out and say kill the whites. They must be real scared to be this brazen.

> "withdraw" from the "connected world".
>In a call to action, he said people must not "sit around and be upset", but act to build "social infrastructures".

>Sup Forums literally most multi cultural, global community in the world
>staunchly anti globalist
really made me think

seirously?

Zuckerberg strikes me as a total bottombitch among the globalist Jew types.

>tfw my grandparents aren't smart enough to use the internet

Really pisses me off that stasibook bought oculus.
>0/10 will not buy

YES! PLEASE DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

>tfw my grandparents aren't alive enough to use the internet

Why make the distinction? Most Jews are multicult globalist zionist faggots

Establishing An Untouchable Elite Sourcing Labour From A Global Workforce Of Serfs Paid The Same As Chinese is exactly the same thing as adding a foreigner who likes anime too to my friends list.

This is about China, isn't it, Mark? You want access to that vast market and you don't care what burns to the ground on your way there.

I don't like jewish appearance but this jewckerberg guy is disgusting his jewy face makes me want to throw up

>tfw my mother died yesterday in her sleep

This. Boomers took over facebook. Young people left.

Cuckerberg was and is an absolute mistake and he should have never become as popular as he did. Facebook was an awful invention. If he does run for office I hope Trump crushes his image for ever.

I'm a globalist though and I think it is a necessary evolutionary step of mankind to stop waging war with itself.

>implying all people are equal

Theres NO way this can work with muslims.

As a german you of everyone should know this.

Oh boy, I hate this guy so much. He's like soros' spiritual heir or something.

Sad thing is that he thinks the real world reflects to his website, and that globalism is just as good as the post Suzanne made talking about saving poor kids that just had 2 000 likes. What a waste, I wish the world would be as simple as that, but that's not what real life works.

In reality Joe is losing his job because of the guy working for half his wage and Marianne's daughter is getting harassed by foreigners. I think he'd have a different idea of what globalism really is if he weren't living inside his gated houses and basing his opinions on what he sees on facebook.

If real life were just like facebook people wouldn't need to use facebook for pretending to be what they're not in reality in the first place. This guy's thinking wonderland is the real world, and bringing the whole planet into chaos because of that.

Fucking Cuckerberg does not even understand that the Facebook is part of the problem. Facebook wants to create connected world but instead it creates hugboxes were people can feel safe and spread their world views. If there is someone disagreeing with you, you can just ban/delete him.

There is nothing wrong with globalisation,
I think the only real reason why people are scared of globalisation is either

1. They listen to too many right wing nationalists that creates fear mongering over globalisation

2. Don't want to get killed in their deportation scheme

Why do liberals hate borders?

In other words.

>The goyim are waking up to our global take over. Quick give them more free shit and more social engineering and they will be back under our control.

Accept the thing is most normal people realise the elite are a bunch of sociopaths and once the sociopaths spell has been broken, their manipulation stops working.

If I were these parasites id go and hide and wait for the next election but they are too arrogant for that.

You don't need the "but" in that sentence. You would better served with punctuation.

I know it's a little late, but "was" is the correct usage for a singular third person. You would use "were" if you were talking about multiple people (they were) or the second person (you were.)

Anyway, try not to get hung up over grammar and punctuation on a frog posting simulator.

Literally (((Zuckerberg)))

*You would be better served with punctuation

I suppose the jews who live in israel are against it

It's hard to be against globalisation when you don't have a country and exist in all countries. At that point, globalisation just looks normal and anyone who isn't a globalist is backwards.

Globalization is just an idnication that our nations are ruled by individuals who don't represent the interests of the nation.

Why does he buy up all the property around his mansions and block access to public beaches to maintain is privacy? He wants everyone else to live with rapefugees and 3rd world peasantry, but wants to sit in an ivory tower and isolate himself from even the upper middle class?
He should put his money where his mouth is and stop being a hypocrite.

What is this? English class?

This guy is such a fucking rat. Timid piece of shit

>It's getting harder for me to spread my empire!
>Stop people making it hard for me to infiltrate their lives and communities!

I mean what the fuck do you expect from a businessman such as him

Nice

no its about digits