What does Sup Forums and the alt-right think of East Asians?

Are they based?
After niggers, kikes and spics, do they go back too?

They can stay but no racemixing, hapas are crazy.

They are intellectually superior in many ways, however, they are more fragile than Westerners. They are sort of like Vulcans to our, well, Earthlings.

When America had seperated water fountains and facilities, Asians got to use the white side.

It has always been about the behavior of a race rather than the way they look.

Asians got to use the white side?
Sauce?

E. Asians have always served us Leafs well. We even cucked the Japs in WWII and they respect us more than ever today. They can stay.

shut up, leaf chink.

The historian James W. Loewen writes about the experience of the Chinese in Mississippi and throughout the country. He details how they were treated as white in every instance of segregation.

>Canada cucked the Japs
Whose bombs dropped on Japan again? Who's money went into rebuilding Japan afterwards? Oh, the United States' money? Who owns military bases in the country? Oh yeah, the United States again.

Leafs are good for nothing.

> Re: Internment camps.

there's a chink in his armor

Aren't leafs the 51th state tho?

East Asians are our equal. We are superior in some ways, they are superior in others.

Jews foster the division between our races because they need division to rule over us all.

Jews are problem numero uno

I married one

(Well, an American one, not some chink off the boat. Fuck that shit.)

They're not, pele.

The Leaf State is our retarded half-brother whom we could beat up and make our sex slave, but we choose not to. Mexico is a guy who doesn't like us but who we are vastly superior to.

> Race-mixing kike

May Kek bring you Elliott Rodger's.

I FUCKING LOVE EAST ASIANS

Agreed. Asians and westerners are basically the same. Some advantages over each other, but overall we equal out. We need to connect our cultures. They know that if we do, we'd see through the lies of the jew.

I'm American, doesn't mean I'm in control of this bitch.

Short, ugly, autistic.I suppose they're good at solving useless math "problems".

tfw the OC I made gets reposted

>ugly
I find that there's no sliding scale with asians. There's okay looking, ugly, and really hot looking ones, and that's it. You're either a 1, a 5, or an 11 out of 10.

based get

They have a stunning disregard for individuality

Certainly, that's more healthy than western disregard for group identity, but they go too far. We need some kind of balance. I hear Russia is good at that, if nothing else

high quality

>communism

No, they ain't good at that.

You're thinking of jungle Asians.
East Asians (Koreans and northern chinese) are as tall as Southern Europeans.

Russia is the country that tried communism and found out how wrong it was. North Korea, China and Vietnam still haven't figured it out after all this time

Fair point, but they also tried communism in the first place.

>guys we're tall here's the 1 in a billion guy for proof

You have to go back, Park Jong-Un.

China is no longer communist.
North Korea has figured it out, but their people have not risen up to revolt.

East Asians are beautiful. Will make white race more beautiful

tired of seeing chinks in my area. really hideous, flat faced fucks.

China is exploiting the free market right now, yes, but they still have a communist culture and totalitarian communist state

disgusting.

>north korea
>revolting
Kek, they just do what our boy Kim tells them to. Way too brainwashed.

Brazilian-asians > asian-asians

Based

Yes all of the 2 Asians in America

Bruh...

nah pure asian is best

blue eyed irish man here with qt asian gf raised by italianos. it's about how you raise the kid. I'm aiming for a papa franku

look south east asian

Must you be so damn proud of your ignorance?

That's cute. Is it female?