Post countries that can't be saved anymore. Countries that lost their future, and their hope

Post countries that can't be saved anymore. Countries that lost their future, and their hope.

I start: Bolivia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ND76XbS77BY
youtube.com/watch?v=BoaLSUKeGWw
youtu.be/tha42exVrV0?t=2m
youtube.com/watch?v=FqtmfiqnWsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

germany
sweden
france unless le pen magically wins round 2

Germany

Brazil

Everything but Russia, Poland and Hungary.

Rhodesia ;_;

Tibet

Turkey
Venezuela
Mexico

Wrong. They will still survive.

Michigan didn't wake up until 2016, after being consumed by nigs for decades.

rolling

First and foremost: South Africa.
Sad!

>WE'RE ALL RHODESIANS AND WE'LL FIGHT THROUGH THICK AND THIN

If Merkel gets reelected this year, we're out too.

If we reelect Trudeau in 2019, Canada.

reporting in

Germany
Rest is salvageable.

Cool how nobody worth mentioning said Brazil yet. We're evolving!

this. we are so fucked, no matter who beats trudeau in 2019, we will still be taking in immigrants/"refugees". Don't even get me started about the cbc. they are the liberal propaganda network, funded by the liberal government. they made a deal to portray the liberals favourably during 2015, since they were promised 1billion$ from them. im pissed

Brazil.

>ywn hunt niggers with your bros in short shorts

Germany
Sweden
Australia

South Africa, Rhodesia, Haiti, Lithuania.

L E A F S

Sweden
Iraq
Syria
Egypt

Brazil

Northern United States. Most of us race realists dwell well below the Mason-Dixie line. The South, on the other hand, will be just fine.

The Dune Coons are rioting in Paris again today, that should boost her numbers considerably. I think she's gonna pull it off. If she doesn't, well, they can always flood Quebec, secede, and plan a reconquista provided the whole experience wakes their cucked asses up to the Semite problem (both dune coon and kike).

The United States of America

My own.

not so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=ND76XbS77BY

JOÃO DÓRIA 2018!

Libya

Nice digits but, well, your mascot is brown for a reason dude. You are our warning against race mixing.

Kek This

Le Pen is a whore for jews.

Literally

Why rhodesians use this short shorts?

Every pic of them they are using it

Canada. We are beyond saving if the United States were smart they would start killing us now be for we can train another mudslime terrorist to fly a plane.

Brazil is actually one of the better outcomes looking at South America.
>rich, whitish upper class
>de facto segregation of mestizos/mulattoes and whites/"whites"

Because it's pretty fucking hot in Africa.

South America

B-b-but she's so cute

Would you care to elaborate why Bolivia?

Argentina

We'll keep this land a free land stop the enemy coming in for our men ad boys are fighting for the things that they hold dear

She is not brown, she is indian.

Out of all nationalities, you my friend, was the one to ask this.

lmao fuck Bolivia. .

I agree

Argentina is doomed since Peron.

I feel sweden is probably first place on the list tho

Algeria Angola Benin Botswana Burkina Faso Burundi Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Comoros Republic of the Congo Democratic Republic of the Congo Djibouti Egypt Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Ethiopia Gabon The Gambia Ghana Guinea Guinea-Bissau Ivory Coast Kenya Lesotho Liberia Libya Madagascar Malawi Mali Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Morocco Mozambique Namibia Niger Nigeria Réunion Rwanda Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha São Tomé and Príncipe Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Somalia Somaliland South Africa South Sudan Sudan Swaziland Togo Tunisia Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe

Abkhazia Afghanistan Akrotiri and Dhekelia Armenia Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Bhutan British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Cambodia China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Cyprus East Timor Georgia Hong Kong India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Lebanon Macau Malaysia Maldives Mongolia Myanmar Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Nepal Northern Cyprus North Korea Oman Pakistan State of Palestine Philippines Qatar Saudi Arabia Singapore South Korea South Ossetia Sri Lanka Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Turkey Turkmenistan United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan Vietnam Yemen Åland Islands Albania Andorra Austria Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Guernsey Hungary Iceland Republic of Ireland Isle of Man Italy Jersey Kosovo Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Republic of Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Svalbard Sweden Switzerland Transnistria Ukraine United Kingdom Vatican City

Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Aruba The Bahamas Barbados Belize Bermuda Bonaire British Virgin Islands Canada Cayman Islands Clipperton Island Costa Rica Cuba Curaçao Dominica Dominican Republic El Salvador Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Haiti Honduras Jamaica Martinique Mexico Montserrat Navassa Island Nicaragua Panama Puerto Rico Saba Saint Barthélemy Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Collectivity of Saint Martin Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Sint Eustatius Sint Maarten Trinidad and Tobago Turks and Caicos Islands United States United States Virgin Islands

Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador Falkland Islands French Guiana Guyana Paraguay Peru South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Suriname Uruguay Venezuela

American Samoa Ashmore and Cartier Islands Australia Baker Island Cook Islands Coral Sea Islands Fiji French Polynesia Guam Howland Island Jarvis Island Johnston Atoll Kingman Reef Kiribati Marshall Islands Federated States of Micronesia Midway Atoll Nauru New Caledonia New Zealand Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Palau Palmyra Atoll Papua New Guinea Pitcairn Islands Samoa Solomon Islands Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu Vanuatu Wake Island Wallis and Futuna

Argentine Antarctica Australian Antarctic Territory Brazilian Antarctica Antártica Adélie Land Ross Dependency Peter I Island and Queen Maud Land British Antarctic Territory Marie Byrd Land

Bouvet Island French Southern and Antarctic Lands Heard Island and McDonald Islands South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

wow i literally never saw a bolivian here

the glaring ones are Germany, Canada and Sweden, but I'm quite sure there's more

oh thats easy.
France.
Germany.
Spain
Mexico.
Brazil.
Sweden.
South Africa.
Italy.
Greece.
United Kingdom.
Venezuela.
Ecuador.
Cuba.
Puerto Rico.
Dominican Republic.
All of Africa.
Portugal.
All of European Minors.
Belgium.
Netherlands.
Peru.
Argentina.
The Papal States.
Canada is in processes of joining them.

That could be a good sign. It might mean you have a life outside this shithole.

Is it true that coyas shit on the street Like indians?

1kb too large, pls resize it

yeah dude it's making my chrome crash

>So this land and all its people will never disappear

kind of but not really

youtube.com/watch?v=BoaLSUKeGWw

This. The second one, especially.

Britain.

The Germanic peoples still have hope - they just need to kick out all the sandniggers, niggers and communists. Britons are a sick and dejected people. When i visit Scandinavia and Germany i dont see tremendously obese people in mobility scooters; i dont see young people with terrible pock marked skin and saggy atrophied bodies. It pains me to walk outside. Britons were once the greatest people in the world and now were known for exporting drunks. Britainia is dead - there is no hope for our nation.

You may have lost your spirit, Europe, but you havent lost yourselves yet. There is still hope for your peoples.

All of the ones on the African continent.

Have you ever been to Bolivia before? You faggot macaco

But you are right, the morale here is very low

>JOÃO
How do you pronounce this? What's an english word that rhymes with Joao?
Seems to be a common Brazilian name.

Bolivia will be fine, they are just temporarily deprived of their coastline.

Entire Scandinavia with Sweden leading the way in to dark abyss hahahahahaha

We poo in loo

Brazil can still be saved. It's gonna take a long time (several decades), but most of our population will still have a reasonable life.

Of course, we will never be a real 1st world country, once our people are the king of stupidity. But if we can control violence, at least life here will be very tolerable.

Cause its fucking hot in Africa

Can't tell if blinking or just too asian

̶B̶o̶l̶i̶v̶i̶a̶

every single country in Central and South America, and Africa

ftfy

Does this character have a name or something?

Is one of the most common names in Brazil.

ã have a similar sound to the "un" of under. "ão" have a "oum" sound at the end. Can't think of rhymes tho.But you can hear some examples here

youtu.be/tha42exVrV0?t=2m

Shamwow rhymes

>Vince here with slapchop

South Africa
Germany
Sweden
Tibet
Turkey

certain portions of the United States of America

the United Kingdom recently rescued themselves let's hope France can follow suit

just wait for your equivalent of trump

Germany, Sweden. Lost forever.

I know it's Canada but close enough

>mito
>2017

fucking LEL

Kuruminha

I confirm this.

I wasn't aware that leafs were this dumb. Germany is doing much better than your snowy desert.

What does 3 nines mean? someone Bible LARP me

>mfw your country has 181 billion columbs.
>mfw you have the most magnetic force ever found in the universe

Brazil

>Le Pen wins
>the 20% nigger population magically disappears

One day I'm going to bomb the shit out of zimbabwe and south africa, then I shall establish the greater state of New Rhodesia. There will be only three rules.

No Niggers.

No Jews.

No Commies and other subversives.

I can guarantee that 9% of the population will disappear

(as reference, france's population is 66million)

Every country has salvation, user
u just gotta beeliv

They can, they have an avalanche of german inbreeding in the north of their lands, they need a bit of "help" to get rid of the natives and to boost their birth rate even more

>If we just genocide the natives all will be fine.

Good you are not dumb, but you believe in seriously dumb shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqtmfiqnWsg

>America

> your country has 181 billion columbs
> C (SI unit)

kek. That is €, not a "C". That's currency sign used for the euro.