How redpilled is JonTron?

How redpilled is JonTron?
he just said (on sargons stream) that crime statistics by race/ethnicity tend to be the same in whatever country you are

some time before that:
"Jon, do you browse Sup Forums?"
J: "Occasiona... em I head of it"
He's already dropping redpills hard, but is currently still hiding his real power level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i1p0apfSCIU
youtube.com/watch?v=MB8mTRlnPrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus christ, who the hell cares? Why should we care what "famous" people think about stuff?

Good god... just... just kill yourself, faggot.

We should care because he has 3m subscribers and huge influence

Sorry lad, I'm with Johnny Foriegner on this one.

It matters not a jot, and self-murder should happen to those who believe it does.

>he has 3m subscribers and huge influence

Ok, and what's your point? Do you think some faggots on the interweb can influence a e-celeb to do their bidding?

I bet you feel so special by "being part" of this site,

Seriously, get out of your basement.

Not sure if you're aware of this but ideas are spread by people hearing them, and by definition lots of people hear what famous people say

share link you fucking fag

He actually on again right now lol

youtu.be/i1p0apfSCIU

>just

are you talking about the stream of a few weeks ago, or is Jon in another of his livestreams?

But, again, why would it be of importance to a politics board?

youtube.com/watch?v=MB8mTRlnPrw

JonTron was a Berniefag and hated Trump. Stop calling every random e-celeb redpilled.

Because our ideas are slowing seeping into the broader culture, which means there's a better chance of them having real world influence.

Unless you're just here to jerk off to Poland balls then why not want your beliefs to shape the culture?

He's got all the trappings of a Sup Forums poster. Give it time and he'll be Styx-tier.

He dislikes Bernie now. Not everyone is born redpilled.

>Styx-tier.

A lolbertarian who thinks he's magic?

>our ideas
And you're part of which hivemind?
>why not want your beliefs to shape the culture?
Because they are my beliefs. I don't want to force my beliefs on to others neither i want your beliefs forced down my throat.

I see the world, i form an opinion. It becomes my reality.

Just because a well known person of public interest shares his beliefs that might somewhat align with the belief of a certain group, doesn't validate that views more.

But, who am i kidding. People are not here to discuss politics. They're here is search of any form of moral acceptance and validation.

You kids should just hang yourselves.

You're impossible to please.

I'm not as willing as some people on Sup Forums to lower my standards just so I can claim to have a bunch of internet figureheads on my side.

You're right, everyone who isn't full 1488 is a threat and should be attacked.

Good link. This is actually good guys. Who cares about celeb stuff being "bad" for us, when it's entertainment.

>(on sargons stream)
Shill somewhere else Kruat n T

holly shit boogie and philly d are in the stream!

BEST TIMELINE

boogie?

BOOGIE JUST JOINED
WE WIN

Yesssss

It would be so glorious if Sam Hyde would join too.

Wait, is that actually Boogie on there defending Pewdiepie? I'm actually impressed.

I wonder why the nazis lost hmm

That Kraut fellow on this stream is fucking great. Exposing Commies and Marxists like crazy.

boogie just showed up too stream is so lit. these people have huge subscriber bases full of young people and it's so important to see them coming out in support of conservative living. alt-media will destroy the mainstream media and they are SCARED.

>this cast
Jesus I'm not going to get anything done today

>over 10k viewers

Public beliefs shape public policy, Mohammed. Of course I want public policy to be shaped by my beliefs, in the same way that you want Sharia law in Germany.

We don't want you here and most of us would probably laugh if you and your family died so you may as well just leave unless you have no life and trying to piss other people off on an anime image board is the only enjoyment you can get out of life

>lol
Get off of /pol you normie piece of shit!

I always enjoyed watching jontron. There's nothing better than ending the night watching one of his vids.

>I can speak for Ethan (a Jew), he gave me the privileged, I have the documents here
Top lel

>There's a "they." We know who they are.

Boogie's cucking out

>There's a ((THEY)) and we know who they are

JON YOU MADMAN

>Open stream
>Salad dodger talking about muh fatness
Oh ok

I seem to be 3 hours late, lol'd at JonTron revealing his powerlevel a little too much with the (((they))) comment.

Boogie is hopelessly bluepilled, the rest of the stream is pretty great though.

I only recognize Sargon, Boogie, and Jontron. Who are the others?

>why would the rapid spread of the dominate political ideas of this politics board be of importance to this board.

Are... Are you retarded?

Sargon's groupies probably

>Sup Forums is literally promoting video game youtubers now

Every time I think this place can't get more degenerate, you people just manage to one up yourselves. Bravo, Sup Forums crossboarders.

They are literally the best way to redpill kids. Sargon does pretty good videos too, it's not even vidya.

>Attacking the flag
>Attacking

Boys, please. Finish high school and then we might be able to talk like civilized interweb visitors.

But, hey, i sure hope you're having fun, sharing the exact same opinions you hear some e-celebs say.

Don't twist my words, neger.
Or seriously learn to read.

>RED PILL AND BULL PILL
DISSED

You're too shortsighted to realize what's happening. Did you think the Trump phenomenon was just a one-off?

Thank god that amount of mass wasn't concentrated in one location. Based technology saves the earth

>But, again, why would it be of importance to a politics board?

No nigger, that's literally what you said. We benefit when our ideas are heard. These are some of the biggest youtube personalities out there. That can be read as: These are the faces of Gen Z entertainment. The more they do stuff like this, the more we get support.

>Jontron used to be a fucking overly left bernie sjw
>hes now borderline Sup Forums
how did he change so fast

The Left's anti-white racism.

Because he is an American first. He genuinely loves the USA.

yeah I can tell he's pretty red pilled.

hope he is smart enough to stay chill though.

>crime statistics by race/ethnicity tend to be the same in whatever country you are

Kind of a dumb statement to make because it's so easily disproved by looking at a comparison of countries by crime rate. I mean, if you're going to argue that blacks commit more crime then you're going to struggle to argue why some black nations commit less crime than some white or Asian ones.

Seriously wtf is boogie even doing there? He hasn't contributed anything. Is he just doing this for attention.

Just ignore him, he's useless

no real american supported a communist

JonTron, PewDiePie, and even (((H3H3))) are turning their backs on political correctness.

It's honestly pretty fucking beautiful to watch. This is likely redpilling thousands of normies every day. That isn't an exaggeration, by the way. It could even be in the millions by now.

>WE benefit
>WE get support
>WE

Is this going to become:

>WE WUZ Sup Forums N SHIET

There is no we. You think that any real person, who lives their life, will ever give a fuck about what some faggots post on the internet

>hurr durr WE WUZ mentioned in youtube

Also, you should keep reading my other post.
But, for the sake of your intellectual lazyness, i shall repeat myself:

>But, who am i kidding. People are not here to discuss politics. They're here is search of any form of moral acceptance and validation.

Keep idolizing the talking monkeys. It sure will benefit YOU.

>I'm pro murder, but I hate people doing it

Even my normie friends are becoming more redpilled. The leftists just stopped appealing to moderates, that's all.

>I like lacy greens content
>I... I d..don't agree with her tho
>Same with Anita
Fuck this cuck

But they're not the same in different countries.

Just imagine an entire generation ready and willing to gas the kikes at a moment's notice.

>Calling out the mainstream media on hiding attacks committed by muslims

Yep, he's really /ourguy/

Ive heard of this fuck before, why is he important and who is he?

I feel like a old man at 25..

Nevermind, looked at his youtube and he does children videos, puts his face on dinosaurs etc.

conservatism is the new counter culture, Jon Tron is just repeating shit he's heard here or what other people have said, he has a job and his job is to be cool, conservatism will be pretty cool in a year or two.

adding an extra thought

Look at filthyfrank riding on the dick of pewdiepie and the nazi videos

the guy just a month or two ago made a song about white people and hes dramatically changing the way he expresses his content

He made a video about the WoW vanilla private server Nostalrius way back, that server was almost entirely populated by Sup Forumstards/4channers judging by the chat. I'd say there's no way he doesn't browse this place.

RIP Nostalrius

>ywn redpill your guildies again

"How radical I have become"
>Almost our guy

>I love racemixing

t. Boogie

AAHAHAHAH THEY LINKED TO A BEN GARRISON COMIC IN THE DESCRIPTION

isn't his middle name aryan?

"Can I start the Hitler Youth channel, please."
-Jon Aryan Jafari