Obama's CIA sticks it's nose into French elections (Wikileaks)

Surprised this isn't being much talked about, considering it might well be happening right now as well.

wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/index.html
nationofchange.org/2016/12/11/cia-officially-accuses-wikileaks-working-russia-ensure-trumps-election/
theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/07/putin-dismisses-panama-papers-as-an-attempt-to-destabilise-russia
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/16/the-vigilante-faking-wikileaks-docs-to-dupe-trump-trolls.html
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-fake-cables-pakistan-apologies
theguardian.com/media/2012/jul/29/bill-keller-fake-column-wikileaks
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/25/wikileaks-plays-doctor-gives-hillary-clinton-fake-disease.html
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/12/breaking-hillary-clinton-vindicated-after-wikileaks-caught-fabricating-fake-emails-details/
quora.com/With-the-recent-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-fake-leak-is-Narendra-Modi-trying-to-use-fake-endorsements-and-fool-the-public
yahoo.com/news/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources-234246282--sector.html
schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/11/fake_documents.html
twitter.com/julianassange/status/832372484083027968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course it is. Why do you think there are so man slide threads right now? This board is totally controlled under Cointelpro. Some NSA shill will probably come in and derail this thread if it gains any traction.

it was being talked about but somehow it got archived with 150 responses

the cia pedomod and the shills are working overtime today

Direct evidence of the US manipulating the elections of it's allies. The French must be going apocalyptic about this shit right now.

let's see if some frenchfag can tell how their media are reacting to this

LOL, the NSA leaks showed we were directly spying and reading private communications from France, Germany, etc and probably still are. There is no doubt they know, they just can't do jack shit about it.

no mention on french media so far

caca pipi

has there been any reporting in france on this leak?

answer me, pierre!!!

Issou yatangaki la chancla mi el banador

It's ok when we do it.

What have they done?
Manipulated voting mashines?
Made propaganda on social media?

>Obama
MSM will ignore it

planned to infiltrate members of the cia into the main french political parties, a bit more serious

I was asking because it would make the "muh russia is shilling on social media" meme belivable but holy shit

check the pic here

i don't have a TV

So Vault 7 is just the CIA sticking its nose in the French election? That's a bit of a letdown, isn't it? I mean, the US government interferes with pretty much everything in the world and this is the best Wikileaks can muster after a week of cryptic hype?

For for Le Marche!

Don't let Fascist win! France belongs to Multicultrualism

>trying to downplay this
ay

>we were the russians all along

This, every time the dems accuse someone of something criminal/evil they have done it themselves

jedi govna

Its a series. This is just the first entry. Like the Podesta emails.

Projection is one of the most important parts of Alinskyism.

Everybody knows Wikileaks works directly for the Kremlin now because RT is releasing "Wikileak tranches" before Wikileaks releases them:
cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/russia-us-election/index.html

Americans trust their intelligence community more the propessional propagandists from Russia:
nationofchange.org/2016/12/11/cia-officially-accuses-wikileaks-working-russia-ensure-trumps-election/

We also know the Kremlin took over Wikileaks in 2012 shortly after the Panamanian Papers leaks revealed Putin had stolen at least $2 billion in Russian Federation assets
theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/07/putin-dismisses-panama-papers-as-an-attempt-to-destabilise-russia

Now we see an alarming trend that Wiki-Kremlin-Leaks is publishing fake documents, falsified emails and other disinformation along with legitimate leaked tranches to distort and deceive readers into falling for false narratives planted by the Kremlin.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/16/the-vigilante-faking-wikileaks-docs-to-dupe-trump-trolls.html

theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/10/wikileaks-fake-cables-pakistan-apologies

theguardian.com/media/2012/jul/29/bill-keller-fake-column-wikileaks

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/25/wikileaks-plays-doctor-gives-hillary-clinton-fake-disease.html

bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/12/breaking-hillary-clinton-vindicated-after-wikileaks-caught-fabricating-fake-emails-details/

quora.com/With-the-recent-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks-fake-leak-is-Narendra-Modi-trying-to-use-fake-endorsements-and-fool-the-public

yahoo.com/news/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources-234246282--sector.html

schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/11/fake_documents.html

>RT releases Wikileaks tranches before wikileaks releases them

I got this far into your pasta.

That story has already been refuted. RT saw the tranches on Wikileaks' website and reported on it. Wikileaks was slow getting out the announcement, but the dumps were available on their websites.

It's night time right now the media are asleep.

The CIA has been interfering in French politics since its inception. Not surprised. It even financed and protected the Corsican Mafia to counter the rise of communism after the war.

>CIA researches people who might win French presidency
what is even supposed to be scandalous here?

sample included. There might be something there but I don't even see anything bad? They want to know what the different party's members views on the US and Euro crises are? What their political platforms are?

>the US government interferes with pretty much everything in the world and this is the best Wikileaks can muster after a week of cryptic hype?
it's not even interference afaik, just research

Sanctions when?

No I just discovered it.
Macron's team claiming without proofs there's russian interference on his campaign had 1000 times more coverage than that.

he just tweeted it out half an hour ago

twitter.com/julianassange/status/832372484083027968

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/16/the-vigilante-faking-wikileaks-docs-to-dupe-trump-trolls.html

first link i visited has nothing to do with wikileaks, and is about a guy pretending to be wikileaks

do you even read your own articles, or did you just google "FUCK WIKILEAKS AND FUCK DRUMPF" and copy/paste the first 8 links that showed up?

not even going to bother with the rest

Not many people here even know who the parties are. It's a big story though.

Bump

Come on CIAshillbot this is the worst attempt at disinfo I've seen all day.

>Surprised this isn't being much talked about, considering it might

Theyre too busy with perpetually expanding pizza fantasies and fake 4gb CIA 'leaks'.