Milo is going to destroy Bill Mahr

Milo will be appearing on Bill Mahr's show tomorrow at 10 P.M.

How badly is Milo going to fucking destroy Bill Mahr? Bill is an irrelevant out of touch dinosaur who hasn't known what he is talking about since the Bush years. Milo is a jewish faggot who binges on adderall before debates so he talks at one million miles per hour.

He has all of the statistics memorized, and he has his condescending faggot attitude to shut down liberals. It's going to be absolutely glorious to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTA2105xumQ
youtu.be/2IHGlkMcDls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking forward to this. Maher will twist things and cater to his retarded audience, but Milo will convert people with his charm and actual factual knowledge.

Maher will twist things and cater to his retarded audience

This. Maher is uncanny at bullshitting an argument into his favor by essentially not giving the other party room to talk and holding his ears closed.
He will have the final word and thats all thats going to matter.

Even resorting to editing when necessary, IE, Religulous.

Maher will screech autistically and pretend he won the argument. Milo will just laugh at him

have you seen Maher's show? it's 3 against one, they gang up on people and use the argument to gain the momentum. if Milo wins this he's basically KEK's messiah

Milo will be the first non-cuckservative right winger to appear on the show, besides Ann Coulter of course.

It's satisfying to watch liberals meet with new-righters for the first time.

Milo is the john oliver off the right
>catorgrises everyone who disagrees with him as all the same
>condescending
>sarcastic
>massive hypocrites
>A N G L O

Bill is the perfect Jew. He's going to pit Milo against a lib on the panel, and he'll jump in here and there. Then he'll act as a ref. Etc. Don't expect direct engagement for the entire 30-40 minutes. You'll be disappointed.

Look, I hate Milo. I hate homosexuals, and I think he is disgusting.

But there is no denying that he is a meth'd out faggot riding on the wings of turbo AIDs which he uses to his advantage in debate.

>Jewish
>faggot
>likes black guys
>talks one million miles per hour
>funny
>snarky
>witty
>smokes meth
>not a cuck

I will not be surprised if he demolishes three neo-liberal retards at once. I have never seen him lose a debate once.

I wish I read the thread first. This is basically what I'm saying.

this. If Bill doesn't agree with your politics, he'll be a nigger and gang up on you. Milo isn't walking into a fair fight.

Kek wills it!
Maher BTFO!
Milo LOVES getting ganged up three on one!

Despite what people say about Milo the degenerate faggot, he's still a top notch debater and knows his shit.

I don't know where Milo learned his debate tactics, but he will demolish three people at once.

I'm about 90% sure of it

>Argument
I meant the audience. Fucking dislexia

Because he only debates idiot Liberals. He pussied out of a debate with Ben Shapiro because he's a giant pussy and knew he'd get crushed.

>tfw milo will be nervous and do some coke and be a wreck on the show

Here Milo, take my digits for power

They are on the same page. No one is going to rek anyone.
They'll be scratching each other's balls the whole interview

milo looks like a mob member in that pic

How can I watch this? Do I have to subscribe to HBO or some shit?

milo is a weak-willed faggot who says homosexuality is a choice but he can't control his own homosexuality
i doubt he'll destroy bill maher. he's all rhetoric and no substance

Don't forget Jewish.

>pussied out a debate with Ben Shaprio

Ben Shapiro is weaponized autism personified. There's no point in debating him because he is basically the meme showing the guy with a brain so large that he creates a woman to ride his dick with it.

There is no liberal who is as smart as Ben Shapiro, nobody at Bill Mahr is even half as smart as him.

Jewtube will have it up after it airs

ben shapiro got owned by david pakman

youtube.com/watch?v=BTA2105xumQ

This.

It won't be a fight, but a talk about how the left is acting like the Nazi's they accuse everyone of. He did the same thing with Sam Harris a few weeks ago.

Bill Mahr is all rhetoric. He just has emotional outbursts and maybe can spout some statistics if he's lucky.

Thew new right or the "alt right" run laps around these "intellectual" libfags, and they are just waking up to this fact.

Maher is retarded

Is Milo going to be on the panel, or is Maher just going to interview him?

>his charm
user... I have news for you. You're a faget!

How do you get owned without actually debating with another person? Is that how ''Liberals'' own people by just talking bad about therm behind their back?

In that case, it will be a victory for the right.

A guest dropped off the show because he said that "milo is a nazi" or whatever. Showing that Milo is perfectly rational is going to demolish the liberal media's credibility even further,

Tomorrow night is a win-win.

I think it's safe to say Maher is going to get destroyed big time.

Milo's BFFs with Ann Coulter so I hope he'll make Maher reeeeeeeeeeeee.

>implying alt-right fags give statistics

they give fake statistics and alternative facts like their fap material donald trump

Maher never gets "destroyed" because whenever he can tell he's losing an argument he makes a smug joke that causes the audience to full BBT

It'll be a pleasant exchange of ideas. The left and Sup Forums are both going to be disappointed.

i hope he has a diverse panel with milo next to him asking him questions about feminism and islam.

If i recall, someone who was booked ragequit in protest cause of Milo being booked.

I may not like the faggot, but holy shit, if you're so booty puckered that you can't argue 3-1 against Milo you're an even worse kind of bitch nigga.

Though I'd imagine, like many people said here, it's going to be a lot of fuckery with Maher and the panelists railing Milo, but actual agreement (Liberals going bonkers) between the two.

Two condescending faggots go in, only one comes out.

>the battle of the Jews
>who can Jew the most?

ben shapiro kept retracting his statements and revising them when david pakman pointed out the flaws in them

>holding his ears closed.
This x1000

Watch his interview with Julian Assange for examples of his deflections.

Notice the whites under his eyes here. In Japan they're called sanpaku and anime psychos usually have them.

They basically agree on everything. What is there to debate?

I don't think Milo will be on the panel, I bet he'll be on that first 1-on-1 segment with Bill and that's it.

Actually I think he is going to be pretty respectful to Maher, it's whoever else he invites on that might cause some shit.

Well, he can't do much worse than Tomi Lahren did. 10 minutes in she looked like she was about to cry.

>In Japan they're called sanpaku and anime psychos usually have them.
What a useless piece of information.

I bet you think she lost the debate with Trevor Noah.

they're prolly just going to such eachothers shit covered dicks. theyre both fags.

and breitbart

You're in a glorified anime board, baby.

Insider here it's true
Every guest is dropping out
Heightened security measures on premises
FBI involved
Rumors going around protesters are trying to infiltrate the audience to shut the show down and that they are getting help from sympathetic producer

Not loooking good

>milo is a weak-willed faggot who says homosexuality is a choice but he can't control his own homosexuality

You are weirdly vitriolic about gay shit and having to "control" it.

Comment?

>Milo such a pussy because he doesn't debate Autismo Lord Ben Shapiro
Yeah Aussie, there's a reason no one likes to invite Ben Shapiro on their shows.

>Milo is going to destroy Bill Mahr
It's going to be the other way around. I guarantee this.

be a win-win if they both end up admitting that they're faggots

3 people vs Milo is a fair fight. He has been brushing up on his public speaking and debate skills for the past year and a half meanwhile Maher has his panel circle jerk him while his brainless audience is told when to applaud.

She loses every time she debates. She's the poster child of not being able to handle herself when people counter her arguments with facts. She almost immediately starts tripping over herself.

Seems like Maher likes to use the smug atheist position to shit on cuckservatives.

I wish he would let an atheist white nationalist Sup Forums-type guy on there. Somebody who memorized race statistics, etc. I'm pretty sure they won't though; because Jews own HBO and they want the goyim to stay on the bluepill.

Milo is a big gay faggot who loves nigger dicks but damn he's charismatic.The guy's got some chops when it comes to public speaking.

the only people who accepts fags are fags

So thats a yes?

This. Right here.

Is Maher going to defend safe spaces and Antifa?

>it's 3 against one

More like 300 against one since The audience cheers EVERY SINGLE THING MAHER SAYS and cheers over anyone else offering a counterpoint. Watch Piers Morgan's recent appearance if you don't believe me.

I get that it's entertainment, but part of the entertainment is through actual legitimate discussion. Having maher state his point and no counter to it, though it's his show, is hardly constructive.

Perhaps..

On who is the greatest faggot?

that's because the slants cover the white unless a jap goes psycho, you weeb. this his normal for us

Anyone streaming it?

Milo will be funnier than him, it'll be great.

youtu.be/2IHGlkMcDls

Body language expert analyzing Milo. Relevant since Milo might behave submissive and humble.

Everyone ITT is a retard.

Milo is only going to be on the one on one segment at the beginning of the show .

He won't even be a panelist.

Also kooky Leah Remini from Scientology is going to be on also .

Anyway maher is going to destroy milo He has wits that no one can possibly debate against the man is too smart

they're still trying to block him from speaking? do they even know what is a streisand effect

Mahr is stuck between having reasonable but politically incorrect opinions and trying to still be politically correct.

Sup Forums doesn't hate on faggots son

Never did and the ones that pretends that we always did are newfags/stormfags that some times appear to be the majority by being vocal.

Maher's studio audience when they're not sure to laugh at a joke is an amazing thing to hear.

Maher has spoken agianst campuses banning comedians before, milo might be on as someone who supports his argument.

Clearly. Just like her loss.

>Anyway maher is going to destroy milo He has wits that no one can possibly debate against the man is too smart

This, former Milo supporter here, watching him crash and burn in hilarious, but in all seriousness we can't let this nazi get the media codes.

Maher used to date coulter.
Maher hates islam
Hates pc. Hate rioting and all that other shit. He isn't an sjw. Liberal, but not sjw

bill maher is a tool

Norway, shut the fuck up, you with your faggot worshiping.

Maher appear smart for an American audience

Just like John Oliver that failed as an "entertainer" in the UK.

All Maher has to do is throw in a few "fuck offs" and his monkey audience will cheer and think he won.

Milo will crush Maher. Just fucking crush him

I watch every one of her videos.
So on point.

Oliver isn't jewish. I don't think Milo is, either, he just throws that around to fuck with people

>debates are won by who gets the most clapping
True Amerilard.

Norway, shut the fuck up, you with your faggot worshiping.

Milo was capable of destroying two liberals at once a year or so ago so he's probably able to pull this off

actually, they both lack intellectual rigor and moral fortitude and i shan't watch

shut the fuck up newfag

If you are a straight heterosexual white male like me, confident in your sexuality, you wouldn't be crying over faggots.

They remove other males in the dating/marriage pool. They improve your chances.

Stop crying

Sad isn't it? Make you really wonder why a huge horde of us is mentally retarded. I wonder if that user who said that there are finite souls on Earth has any merit...

They're going to get along well.

Mahr doesn't like Islam or political correctness and Milo likes to play down differences when speaking to a mass audience.

Good observation.
The left has moved too far left. He has been reduced to a "get off my lawn" anachronism of a lefty.

She's based, redpilled and her trolling video (satanic CERN opening the gate to hell) was hilarious.

Lol it's true the left has no capability of backing out of something once they start. They're going to keep doubling down on this milo shit no matter how much bad press they get.