And with that Le Pen has won

And with that Le Pen has won.

Other urls found in this thread:

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmMw9aMXmMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew, I as a white canadian disagree.

Go Le Pen!

Nah.. All migrants are going to vote for him no matter what.

>FUCKING RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEE

This probably won't hurt either:

Finding out Obama was sticking his nose into their election process that far will make nationalist politicians sound even more appealing, if only to slap "them" for doing so.

If that shit keep up Russia will control all the elections on the planet.

When you killed your enemies, they win. They did the first nations a favor by killing and colonizing them.

Bullshit. Without colonization, I would never see Western Europe losing their culture and stability to illiterate sub-humans.

Thank you, Dad Portugal

Voteing is haram

STOP CONTROLLING MY BRAIN IVAN

Can't be worse than the kikes.

Colonization is the reason half the French population are arab or black.

But this is true

British people for example, have a special place in hell for centuries due to the barbarities their ancestors commited.

You're welcome. Now give bundinha ;3

I understand why he said that - he's trying to grab as many votes from the left as he can. But it was a real mistake : here in France, our former colonial empire is still a very touchy topic, and many (if not most) people are outraged by his statement, while the rest are very disturbed.
All in all, this feeds more votes to Le Pen, which is excellent, and deeply discourages any Fillon voters that would have planned to vote Macron in the final round, which is even better, since they'll vote Le Pen instead

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/

>"Thirty years ago it seemed an anachronism that any part of Africa should be independent of European administration. History has not followed what then seemed its natural course." -Evelyn Waugh

>"Despite all their mistakes and insensitivities, our imperial forebears left the world a better place than they found it."
-Keith Windschuttle

Would you rather live in the British empire or the soviet?

Thank god.

The more they pander to non whites the more they alienate whites these days.

The right wing will engulf the world and we will get our countries back.

Not quite, friend. You said we will "get" our countries back. I say we will TAKE our countries back!

Leftists are going all in on the pandering. Marine le Pen has been comparatively silent for the last two years and her chances have only gone up.
I think people are in for a rude awakening when they realize how many Fillon and even Melanchon voters would vote Marine in a second round against no-program pretty boy Macron, who is basically a French Trudeau.

I hope Le Pen wins because a french co-worker of mine liked to say how when she first moved here she thought all americans were fat (when in fact she'd be considered above average weight) and talked shit about Trump and what it would mean for her if he won and now she's rages every day about him. That cunt comes over here and steals an American job meanwhile she won't go back to her little shithole town in france. I hope Le Pen wins only because I want to go into work and lick her tears off her frenchy face.

By the way, when is their election?

100x being an USSR citzen than suffering India fate

You mean a French Hillary. That guy is fucking scary and 100% a globalist puppet.

I actually did hear about the Russian media trying to spread the meme that Macron's wife is twice his age because she's a beard and he's gay

B-but the media said she would not make the next voting round.

The crime was not doing like the nips did with the ainu. They striped them of any native priviledges and gave them Japanese citizenship to force them into integrating instead of putting them in reserves and giving them special treatment like we did

First round is in late April, second in early May IIRC

Putin should rig the elections so gets to be the head of state in every country in th EU.

When is the first round?

Not really comparable, he has no major scandals right now and he didn't hijack a party by beating a popular grassroots supported candidate. His weaknesses are fewer and Le Pen's are more numerous than Trump's. Nonetheless, anything can happen in this current political environment.

That's actually going to give him more votes and make people talk about the subjetcs HE decides.

That is mere campagne communication, it's clear no need to fuss about it, le pen will stay at max 35% in 2nd tour and Macron will take the rest.

Only shitskins would say that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmMw9aMXmMY

no

Fucking hell they even hack their way into anonymous image boards

Is no where safe?

You could agree if he would have said imperialism but calling colonization that is wrong.

I also heard trump didn't stand a chance le lel

Nationalism never felt so good

"Honhonhon le blanc homme is le bad homme honhon please give me le vote je suis le cuck"

>Native Americans know the trouble with refugees
>Still allowing refugees into your country
W E W

>American with no education or idea about the subject interjects with his base opinion

classic

Interesting read.

Guys wtf is going on. Lately all this bullshit about fake news, Russian hacking

Where the fuck is this narrative coming from? Are these globalists? leftists? do they start this narrative because they feel cornered?

You fucking french kids browsing Sup Forums better go out and vote for le pen.

Give me a reason to start respecting you faggots.

Globalists. Once you see the pattern you can't unsee it.

It was a crime, we should have instead isolate the whole continent africa, complete with the longest tallest wall the humankind ever has seen.
And every black person that tries to escape would emediately get shot.
We would have buildings on the mars by now if we had did that.

Precisely.

Shit has gone off the rails in the past few months, 1000x worse than bluepilled me could have imagined.

You can't imagine how many Yurofags agree with this shit
Actually burgerfags do too

Lel, Le Pen is literally being sabotaged by the CIA

More like decolonization was.

the la li lu le lo

>An American lecturing a French person about the French election....

Trump turned fake news around on them, so they're desperately trying to reclaim it.
They're doubling down when they should back off and recover credibility.

Paving half the world's roads is a crime against humanity?

Fuck that shit. How.

> imblying this won't make him more popular to frogs

The think tanks supporting him are just rehashing Clinton's campaign. From the point of view of someone like me who followed the US election on Sup Forums it's shocking how Macron's campaign is the carbon copy of Hillary's.

They even litterally translated "fake news" in french ("fausses nouvelles", which means nothing since a "nouvelle" is a small novel) for the occasion while there was already a term for it in french language ("désiformation").

>They even litterally translated "fake news" in french
in France too??? Media here now uses it too..

what the fuck is this bullshit

If you ask me. this whole "fake news"-narrative is an attempt to discredit inconvenient facts.

this meme was around before the russians stepped in but it's sad if they've got nothing better about him

Hahahahahahahahahaha

>let's copy the Democrat Party's platform, it went so well for them over there in America