The Jewish Question

If you haven't read this book you are not red pilled and are not versed on the JQ.

I'm actually reading this book right now OP

It's like you made this thread just for me.

I just got to chapter 5 about the frankfurt school

Everything MacDonald said about Jews is true and he is intellectual and academic.

I have this book on my shelf. I'll read it pretty soon. Currently wrapping up On Liberty

He is very well sourced. Every accusation he makes he provides either a study or article which backs his claims.

I think it's been selling well - several months ago there were expensive hardcovers only, but now there's this cheap paperback. Good stuff, I guess.

yep, he sources the shit out of everything, which is good for me because i am skeptical of everything i hear. what's best about his writing is he uses a evolutionary framework to discuss things, rather than just sociologically or whatever.

He frames the whole jewish experience as a group evolutionary strategy to increase their success while diminishing others

I have it in my reading list.

However many things that people who have read it says have no sense.

>However many things that people who have read it says have no sense.
People say the book makes no sense?

>However many things that people who have read it says have no sense.
like what? it's probably the most logical book i have read in years.

It's either this or the bell curve

it's pretty shocking that it seems that most fags here are not familiar with the bell curve or cotc. they should be mandatory reading to post here.

fantastic book that everyone should read.

Since I've started reading CofC I realised I have to read a People That Shall Dwell Alone and Separation and its Discontents as well, it will only add more knowledge I feel.

Also I'm trying to get some book on muh 6 brazillian. But I can't seem to find anything that doesn't seem like complete batshit crazy. Do you have any recommendations?

No, i meant that people who have read it, says things that have no sense.

That there's no plan to erradicate white people from Europe, all they are doing is trying "to survive" destroying the racial unity in the countries they're in, acting in a tribalistic way to avoid being kicked or killed again.

Again, i haven't read it yet, but many people who says this things recommeds you the book.

The amazing thing about CoC for me is that it appears the thesis of the book is such that it should make one LESS antisemitic. Far from treating jews as some sort of entities imbued with mystical evil, it just treats them as a historical people reacting to ordinary phenomenon.

Way ahead of you senpai

>But I can't seem to find anything that doesn't seem like complete batshit crazy. Do you have any recommendations?
I don't, i also want a scholarly and professional looking gorillion book. The evidence seems clear, just often presented poorly.

>That there's no plan to erradicate white people from Europe
Yeah his thesis is that it's not about wiping us off the earth, it's simply to make sure that we are not a plurality or constitute any meaningful number, and that we exist in a shitty brasilian hodgepodge where the jewish community can retain its identity and tribal sense of self while everyone else is balkanised and shooting eachother in the street.

Kalergi wanted white people eradicated, and many jews do, but McDonald doesn't ever talk about any concerted effort by the jewish community to eradicate us, but rather to disposess us.

There is a reason why Jews are only successful in non-tribalist white areas, everyone else is too ethnocentric to allow foreigners to fuck with them from within.

>it just treats them as a historical people reacting to ordinary phenomenon.
YES, this is exactly it. When you realize they are not a boogeyman but just another group in the world,it gives you a wider view on how to think about the jewish question. But at the same time, it does lead you to realize that Hitler, and most of all antisemitism historically, was absolutely justified.

It's no exaggeratino to say that most of our societal ills have been pushed or vanguarded by jews. Reading CotC just changes your paradigm on how to react to that. It's the difference between being a retard jew hating skinhead and being an informed citizen.

is bell curve actually worth reading? it feels like one of those books that is going to get me pegged as a racist if someone seems me reading it in public. i know it's attracted a lot of criticism and that doing good statistics can be difficult. have those criticisms been well addressed?

>get me pegged as a racist if someone seems me reading it in public.
The time for being scared of that is over. You are racist just for being white these days dude.

But to answer your question, it's basically as well researched and argued as Cotc. A jew cowrote it actually. They try to be balanced and gracious as hell, trying so hard to not be racist, but when the facts show inherent disparities in communities, you will be regarded as the devil himself regardless of the veracity of the claims.

maybe if i grow a mustache and act like a hipster i can play it off like i'm reading it ironically 8-)

>Yeah his thesis is that it's not about wiping us off the earth, it's simply to make sure that we are not a plurality or constitute any meaningful number, and that we exist in a shitty brasilian hodgepodge where the jewish community can retain its identity and tribal sense of self while everyone else is balkanised and shooting eachother in the street.

What prevents them for having an identity in a white mayority country?

Also many europeans countries have no jews, like Spain, and we are heading the same destiny.

And now you can say that Europe has become a dangerous place for jews, specially France and UK and it wasn't that way a few years ago.

Everyone should read the real red pill book

this is what really redpilled me. in a different sense of the word, but which has made me skeptical about all mainstream 'narratives'

that and this

>was absolutely justified.

That's quite a leap. It doesn't make it justified it makes it understandable. It's utterly idiotic how we apply our current moral standard in order to judge the situations of the past. Bouts of (violent) antisemitism circa 1600 may not be "justified" according to our current understanding of religions, society and population dynamic, but the very application of this "evolved" understanding to these past period is mistaken.

But I am equally reticent to call them justified. I wish we had better dialogue with the Jews.

Are they anxious? Are they afraid? Can't we offer them some guarantees? Can't we calm them down?

>What prevents them for having an identity in a white mayority country?
Because they stand out as a community. Notice how we can have a conversation about jews as a distinct group, with distinct mores and language and religion, despite them not having a homeland for 2000 years? They are fiercely tribalistic and proud, no matter where they go they barely adopt the norms of their host country and thus, they stand out. In addition, they tend towards high verbal IQ trades, such as banking, and they have been usurious for much of their history. Combine
>refusing to assimilate
>committing usury on your host country's people

and you get recipe for disaster for jews.

>Also many europeans countries have no jews, like Spain, and we are heading the same destiny.

They don't need to run your country personally , tio. What they need is to have certain key positions that make their small numbers disproportionately influential. Hollywood is a jewish establishment, and much of Europe is sadly inundated with American Hollywood bullshit.

>And now you can say that Europe has become a dangerous place for jews
This is one of the great dilemmas. Remember, first, most jewish people on earth are not part of some secret cabal that makes these plans. Your local deli owner is not the same as the Hollywood or Banker jews, who work to benefit themselves.

In addition, keep in mind that Jews have a homeland to return to. The french jews have fled mostly to Israel, their confirmed homeland. But where will we whites flee when we are attacked when our homelands are no longer ours?

We already know jews are very involved in philosophy and science.
Question is: why?

well if you read the book then he explains why

Wanna tell me about it?
Btw Kalameet is kicking my ass halp!

>But I am equally reticent to call them justified. I wish we had better dialogue with the Jews.
I guess my point is this, imagine it is Germany in the 20s. A jew just tried, in the midst of a massively humiliating defeat and extreme poverty, to overthrow your government and install communism, which was commonly associated with judaism at that time (and statistically is true). So Rosenburg gets executed, but the threat of communism only seems to be rising more and more and more. So when i say justified, I mean in the sense that the historical context Hitler lived it was appropriate to have a great fear of the jewish community and their insanely disproportionate propensity to communism.

>Question is: why?
High verbal IQ and nepotism makes them perfect for those roles. You don't see many great jew boxers, or jew toilet scrubbers in America but every other director or nobel prize winner is a jew.

There is a lot of detail that the book goes into,

Primarily it is because of the extremely ethnocentric, as well as jews having biological sociopolitical differences to the goyim

*extremely ethnocentric behaviour

I get it.

But still meaningless, since there're no jews in Spain there's no point to turn Spain in Brazil.

I haven't check the demographics of Sweden but i'm very sure that they didn't ever had a big number of jews and same today.

Also as you said, they have a nation why they don't just move there where's nothing to worry about.

There's an effort to just wipe out the whites from earth, i guess because once we are gonne they will have no real adversaries.

Check pic.

>since there're no jews in Spain there's no point to turn Spain in Brazil.
Just like your pic says, they don't want ANY homogenous european society to exist. it doesn't matter if no jew every steps foot in spain again, what matters is that spain doesn't exist, that spain is nothing but an apparatus of tax collection, that anybody in the world can be spanish just by stepping foot onto your clay.

It's on my reading list.
Good to see it has approval from other Sup Forumsacks readers.
Also, you can't understand today's world without learning about Frankfurt School and Critical Theory.
I've read this one a couple of months ago and I wasn't disappointed. (Pic related)

Downloaded and pushed to the reading stack. Thanks OP.

Currently finishing "The Liberal Mind", by Lyle Rossiter Junior.

tl;dr on this book?

The book has no data to back it up

Well, i'll read the book definitely.

>Also, you can't understand today's world without learning about Frankfurt School and Critical Theory.

I have that book in my reading list too.

About Frankfurt School we have a redpilled man about it in the white house, Steve Bannon, or that's what i think , his page Breitbart it's called that way because Andrew Breitbart (sadly he is dead) and he mentioned that all this evil came from Frankfurt School and Hollywood. He had a book called Righteous Indignation: "Excuse Me While I Save the World!" where he talks about it.

It gives me so much hope if Bannon know this kind of things.

TL;DR version

Learn how Critical Theory is evil and how it hacks the human soul with false promises.

I'm sick of the rampant antisemitism on this board. GTFO. Pol supports the Jewish people.

nice doobles x2

I'll put it on my wishlist

good goy

wait
what is the jq
i hear about it when seeing stuff about 4/pol/ vs alt right but what is the jq

The Jewish Question

I have it on my shelf also. I've read the pdf version up to page 133 and stopped right there and decided to buy the goddamn book. Too good of a book for not to have in physical form