>WEYUH THE NOO PONK RAHK

Why does he do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modernism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ignored him during the entire election. I didn't watch anything he posted until he started to become such a meme. How did this fucking normie ever get so popular? He's basically just being a faggot progressive except in the other direction.

>No ur racist

Jewtube stats are fake news.

Does this sperg pay for views? I assumed the_donald was giving him all his views. They seem to have an affinity for faggots.

He's literally normie bait for learning about being slightly to the right. Just like Milo was.

you can buy views pretty much anywhere online all you need is a botnet.

For the punk statement it pisses off the left when their cultural symbols become appropriated by the right. For the counter culture statement its actually true.

Infowars is a state sponsored cointelpro.

All doom, no solutions.

this, im not shilling for him but i dont understand why we give him so much guff, hes just stating the obvious i suppose but even that gets normies thinking at least

We don't need more low culture. We need high culture.

High or low the right better start taking hold of culture if it really wants to be ideologically in charge.

This is what I'm getting at. I don't want to be compared to punk rock.

Why didn't they turn Alex against Trump?

one of the cringiest guys out there.

MANESTREEM METEOR

I'll be honest. I don't dislike the guy and I agree with him on a lot of shit... but Fantano trashed him.
Don't talk about shit you know nothing about, man.

Because having a retard like AJ support Trump doesn't help him.

That's an example of a recycled Sup Forums talking point that he fagged up for the purpose of promoting himself. PJW is not punk rock, he is a dork with no content. He is infinitely better than the leftist talking heads, but unfortunately his kind(Gavin, Crowder, etc.) will not hold the attention of normies for long.

>but Fantano trashed him.
On what?

Remember Carl the Cuck? The white male is this guy iirc. That's why he's so popular.

No, he's not. You're thinking of Owen Shroyer.

Pop culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

Do YOU remember Carl the Cuck?

They want us at each others throats instead of theirs.

Can you deny that it is working?

Can you deny that the strategy of internal tension has not been aided and abetted by infowars?

No, of course not.

That's not to say that we should shy away from the evils of the government. But there is no sense in talking about how things are wrong without also talking about how to make them right.

If you cannot present a better alternative, you have no legitimate standing against the regime. Abstractions are not alternatives. Muh freedumbz is not an alternative. Concrete, articulated policy and action is.

Let's take a micro-example. Let's say the government is trying to suppress free speech and whistle blowers. Hypothetically, infowars is standing against the tide. Rent a small office space in every major city in the country, put cameras in it, and live stream them. You've turned the wide reach of infowars into a universally accessible whistle blowing platform. You've built robust free speech into the society.

Alternatively, we could advocate that the government do something similar and have the code / security / etc. open sourced.

You'll NEVER, EVER see infowars do anything of this nature. You will never ever see them enable and empower free speech or the dissemination of solutions.

It isn't what they are set up to do. If you have the slightest bit of creativity about making the world a better place, it is immediately obvious that they are determined not to step remotely close to things that would do it.

Alex is COINTELPRO.

Then I have no idea why anyone cares for this fag.
Nope. Thought I did. Dumb meme.

punk rock is high culture as fuck

IMAJUN MY SHOG WHEN I COME TO THE REAUHLIZASHUN THAT HITLUH WAS AN ESS JAY DOUBLE YEW

HAHAHAHA
FANTANO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MODERNISM AND POSTMODERNISM IS HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY BTFO
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
"ABSTRACT ART"
"IF IT WEREN'T FOR POSTMODERNISM WE WOULD BE SEEING GRAPES AND SHIET"
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA
HE IS A PLEB!!!
AN UTTER PLEB!!!!!!!

>reddit still finds this meme funny

>how dare they insult my youtube idol

if you only where funny doe..

If only you knew what modernism and postmodernism is, but you clearly don't.

now you are getting butthurt that fantano is just a no brained moron

p.s: if by any chance fantano purposedly pretends to be retarded, thats not postmodernism

>trips
nice scripting faggot

FAKE TRIPS!! NOT KEK!!

>not one opposing reply
how's that kike cock feel in your ass?

You faggots
kys

>postmodernism
Kys it's all shit

He doesn't name the Jew so he is for normies.

May god have mercy on those who aid and abet subversion of the American people and mankind generally, infowars staff included. May your crimes weigh heavily enough on your soul to seek forgiveness and do better before it is too late.

That video pretty much hits the nail on the head with the definition of postmodernism.
Never mind, your autistic caps lock screeching sure does disprove everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw

here fag, learn a bit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modernism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism

Fuck you yid.

Teenagers like him, he has his use.

there is a distinct difference between modern and postmodern art

they aren't synonymous movements

Nothing there goes against what is said in that video you illiterate south american monkey.

you couldn't have read it, so please come back in at least 40 mins with a fucking argument or get the fuck out of here

Alex jones claimed he had over 1 billion views and 140 million monthly viewers. Maybe they just paid to have alot of fake views because I cant believe that a guy with such a annoying ass monotone voice could become this popular overnight

I WAHNED YOU ABOUT DA MAINSTREAM METEOR PAHL, WHI DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

nah, he has them, 140 million is nothing

>come back with an argument
>t.
>HAHAHAHA
>FANTANO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT >MODERNISM AND POSTMODERNISM IS >HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Sup Forums UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY BTFO
>AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>"ABSTRACT ART"
>"IF IT WEREN'T FOR POSTMODERNISM WE WOULD BE SEEING GRAPES AND SHIET"
>AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA
>HE IS A PLEB!!!
>AN UTTER PLEB!!!!!!!
>+2 wikipedia links
Literally NOT an argument.

it is if you read the wikis i linked

well why does he have less then half the subscribers of AJ yet 20x times as many views? probably cause he payed to have his video views boosted

That is not naming the Jew. He talked for fifteen minutes about the decay of culture since roughly 1900 and he did not mention the Jews once.

clearly the views are his channel + alex jones viewers who drop off after his segment ends

Not at all.

>ALT KIKE FAKE NEWS PAID CLICKS FAKE CLICKS FAKE NEWS ALT KIKE ALT KIKE FAKE NEWS PAID CLICKS FAKE CLICKS FAKE NEWS ALT KIKEALT KIKE FAKE NEWS PAID CLICKS FAKE CLICKS FAKE NEWS ALT KIKE

>it pisses off the left when their cultural symbols become appropriated by the right

>top rated comment on one of his FB posts was "there's nothing wrong with wanting to keep Europe white"

PJW is a cuck and just a fucking annoying person too but he and his ilk are good for normalising criticism of Islam and mass immigration. it's a start.

Yes at all.