Move over Britain; US in "special relationship" with Japan instead now

who knew trump is a fucking weebo
farage said he was a anglofile cant wait to he meets the queen maybe then he will be are bff

Well duh

Trump wants to withdraw US personnel from Japan and let it re-arm itself to save money

Spicer is doing a great job.

There's no stopping it.

IT'S HAPPENING

Japan was always more authoritarian. Fascist bros 4 lyfe.

He doesn't need you brits anymore. He has caught the yellow fever and they are now friends with benefits just like that japanese woman was to that American soldier.

>implying Britain makes anything worth consuming

It because of the autistic MPs trying to ban trump. Japan has control over their autism.

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

Nippon have many slutty girls, piss on you, A+ numba one!

Probably because our brainwashed fucking population wants to ban him and the queen said she could kill him if she wanted to.
>This is the man with the only country that can realistically save us from depression post-brexit.
FUCK LEFTISTS THEY ARE RETARDED

Or like the Soldiers of Japan and the comfort women of Korea and China

We're the consumers dumbarse, we'd be buying your shit not the other way around

>1923. The Japanese -British alliance was officially discontinued on 17 August after U.S. pressure and other factors brought it to a close
>After U.S pressure

A

N

I

M

E

E

M

I

N

A

Fake news. Putin already said Russia has the best prostitutes.

RELATIONSHIP WITH BRITAIN ENDED! JAPAN IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND!

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH MAY
NOW SHINZO IS MY FRIEND

Nip pls post

We should just have a threeway.

There are many people in Japan who would like to see this happen as well.

Trump is setting up Britannia to be Tsundere to America and Japan-chans relationship.

Karen will forever be cucked by Asuka.

Friendship ended with UK

Now Japan is best friend

Teresa May talks shit as soon as she gets back on the island when the BBC presses her too

She bows to the pakis

Underrated

"But now I want a special relationship with Japan!" -Australia

...USA you can go away. No one likes you... hope I don't get nuked by the deep state for this SATIRE.

Yeah this was a big mistake of her

All that positive PR with the first visit to see Trump and then she goes and backtracks completely once she gets back home

>not knowing how to read japanese

She is saying

>daibutsu
>hontou
>naradatta

Fucking loser you should know this. We have to ally with the east because the west is lost to the degenerate SJWs.

>he's making anime real
PRAISE

>Probably because our brainwashed fucking population wants to ban him
You think anyone who voted for Brexit would want to ban him? Wrong.
>queen said she could kill him if she wanted to
No, she did not.

oops forgot a letter

>hontouni

If May appears to be the female Trump, she will get shut down. Remember, she was not voted into her position. For now, I am inclined to believe she is being tactful. The true relationship will be less visible from the outside.