Mark Zucker((((((berg)))))))

>Zuckerberg: my Facebook manifesto to re-boot globalisation
>Mark Zuckerberg has revealed deep-seated concerns that the tide is turning against globalisation.
bbc.com/news/business-38998884

This kike is super concerned and will do everything in his power to stop this silly goy trend. How can Sup Forums ever compete with such power and reach?

>People dont want to be connected and live in peace and prosperity
Globalisation isnt that bad desu

Fuck off Shlomo

The International Jew has spoken

Open your borders Mordechai. What's the matter? Are you Islamophobic?

If only there was some ethnic country to rule over all us dumb goys and protect us from ourselves

this fucking kike says people shouldnt sit at home and be upset, meanwhile he owns some large hawain island and shit

he has been spoon fed all his meaningless pathetic life. the culture we live in where this idiots opinions are blasted like the word of christ is fucking retarded

so he made a basic simple ass social networking site while the internet was still relatively young.
so fucking what

kikes fuck off

a real white man doesnt use (((facebook)))

>quintet
Praise kek.
Minus points for tripfagging though

Where is your leaf

Hello Mr. Eternal

Retard an economics book retards.
Globalisation benefits everyone.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY KEK KEKBERG ON SUICICDE WATCH LMAOOO!!!XD

Glad you feel that way desu
Why don't you go over and invite your Palestinian neighbors inside?

What did (((he))) mean by this?

Checkt

I see this guy casually shopping around in the city I work in (East Palo Alto) all the time. I've always wondered how he does this in a fairly disreputable neighborhood and yet walls up his entire homes.

>'ve always wondered how he does this in a fairly disreputable neighborhood and yet walls up his entire homes.
It is the Jew way

East Palo Alto? :'D

I am a regular software engineer living and working in Palo Alto and I stay the hell away from that shit-hole. Unless I am driving to the Dunbarton Bridge, I stay on the west side of the highway.