Build time machine

>build time machine
>explore 1890s yurob
>see this lil rascal while walking down streets in austria
What do?

Wait 40 years till I act. Telling him all he has to do in advance to win.

Take him to USA and start a brewery

rape him muslim style

Educate him on the true threat and the power of global propanganda

Shove dreidels up his bum
>Now he will succeed

sit on his head and rip a giant beer fart and tell him he's a good kitty

He looks like Thom Yorke

That's how you defeat the USSR

>If you do something do it right, don't half ass around

Kidnap him, lock him in a basement and rape him every single day of his life.

>You're gonna be big kid!

Tell him to stop after Czech annexation.

That way the balance between degeneracy and stagnation will forever be upheld.

Rape him and tell him I'm Jewish.

Adopt him as my kid and bring him to the future
Wait 10 years to see people's reaction

Buy him a nice painting set.

Yes Muhammed, we all know muslims like raping little boys. You don't need to remind us

check mate

Frontal lobotomy.

tell him his art is shit

tell him to stop being a dumb proud nigger and listen to his generals!

Tell him he's gonna be big one day.

Tell him to build long range strategic bombers, change the enigma code regularly, and commit more physicists to research how to split the atom.

Dress up like a jew and kick his ass so he has more motivation

Suck his little weener

Redpill him on the Jews ahead of schedule.

>You ever been to Russia? It's pretty damm cold there kid. Make sure you bring a jacket

I tell him he's not white because his hair/eye color

Sue for peace with Russia young lad
And offer territory's back for allegiance. Secure all oil production and never let go.

kek dis

>What do?

Tell him to create nuclear bombs before Russia/America and its the goal to world conquest.

Be nice to Barron Trump!

tell him he'll make a great painter one day if he just keeps at it

Give him a behelit so he can become a destructive God.

Tell him to remember the word Normandy

> 1890s
> not going after Gavrilo Princip

find Princip instead and kill him

Barron?

M O L E S T

Tell him the British are Germany's worst enemy

>uk
>probably a shitskin
>into yung german boys
oy vey the jews will love you m8

What if you went back in time and ended up shaping Hitler up to be Hitler, wouldnt that make you Hitler in a way?

Teach him how to draw properly

Tell him that unless he avoids politics altogether, his actions will eventually lead to a bunch of autistic neckbeards taking over a website dedicated to degenerate Japanese animated drawings, turning their lives into gross imitations of alphas alongside a bunch of trannies, all while forming a cult around the concept of memes.

>slip that little rascal the plans for a centrifuge
>tell him "wait until you're older, you'll know what to do"
>later watch commie fucks get nuked and the world surrender

Tell him "Napoleon failed to conquer Russia. Remember that, lad".

Tell him deportation doesn't work and that killing the Jewish bankers is the only solution

>tfw he does it anyways

redpill him about the jews, become his best friend/right hand and help him in everything he needs, to not only avoid a world war but to succeed in general

Tell him to drop art and tell him to delay the invasion of poland for Atleast 2 weeks untill the soviets invade first forcing the allies to declare war on them first and tell the japs to fuck off (pearl harbor)

>ignore hitler
>wait until the 1930's
>give Oswald Mosley all the info and propaganda he needs to win over Britain
>die happy

>you kill Gavrilo Princip
>Franz Joseph finds another way of disposing of Franz Ferdinand
You didn't think this through.

This pole tho.

He knows what's up.

there are so many infinite scenarios that could have made that hitler had success, being the role of oswald mosley one of them

we would be been drinking tea in mars at this very moment while we post how great everything is, sad

dress up as a rabbi and beat him up

I will kill every single foreigner on this island if it's the last thing I bloody well do.

Pure satire of course, GCHQ.

I'd show him my pocket manga (hentie) and in a matter of years he'll have developed autogynephilia and gender dysphoria.

By 1920 he'll be going by "Helga Hitler" and be on the look for gender reassignment surgery.

I'd outjew the Jews.

Introduce him to a cute Jewish girl.

>steal one of his balls

Instill within him the importance of having a big, bushy mustache.

Show him a glimpse of this shitshow that is the world now if he loses

Hit him with a hammer until he dies

Do nothing knowing it is too soon to be helpful to the German people

Youre retarded. How would anyone in the future know who he was if you made him skip out on his life?

Mexicans are retarded. Youre never allowed in my time machine

Present myself as a friend, try to avoid ww1 in the meantime, and make contacts. Find a simple job and make friends with future politicians.

Wait until he goes to prison and ends writting mein kampf. Go back to him. Take a smartphone with me with tons of articles and books about ww2 and nuclear technology saved on it.

Show him the device, the books and all the info regarding the internet and how the war ended. The end of the british empire, the american ascension, and the expansion of the soviet union over germany and the whole of eastern europe.

Show him some videos of germany in 2017 or so.
The syrian invasion financed by germany itself. Globalization, soros, all that stuff.

Show him how the war ended. What they did to mussolini, specially. He would be frightened. Show him the video of mussolini hanged on that square as people vandalized his dead body and all of that.

Let his team do that reverse-engineering thing with the smartphone. They get HD quality audio and video recorders that could be used as a mean of spying; the articles and books about the Internet and nuclear technology would put him decades ahead of most of the world.

Next thing you know he would be using drones during the war, and wouldn't execute operation barbarossa.
I think he wouldn't do a bad job with all of that information and would end up winning the war without the need of using nukes.

Everyone is happy and europe still rules the world. Petroleum goes out of fashion and clean nuclear energy is the new stuff.
The soviet union gets invaded a few decades after the war, try to change his views on slavs and advise him of gathering all europeans as a whole, respecting all the cultures and ethnicities, and expanding to other continents instead of reshaping europe's ethnical indentity.

Make the virtues of fascism the new rule of the new era.

Live a peaceful life with friends.

That's it, I guess.

barron?

Explain how nukes work.

tell him not to invade russia during the winter

looks like Baron

(Check ID)

you mean british style

oh wait theres no difference

"Heil Hitler"

Wait a few years and tell him about nuclear fission, and tell him to get his scientists like Van Braun on it.

mexicans lmao

Honestly though, when it comes to abducting and raping children, the two greatest of all time are the British and Muslims. Nobody can debate that. Its a fact.

The fact the Catholic Church is third really gets the ol' almonds going.

If Hitler was a talented artist Europe would be communist today. Think about that

Good luck with that .

Learn perspective and light & shadow. Plus, there look for Gustav Klimt

I would wait until he becomes Chancellor then teach him about memes.
There would be movie theaters all over Germany where people would go just to look at slides of memes.

Don't get distracted with trying to trying to take Kiev, keep pushing towards Moscow, finish the job.

This will make sense when you're older.

Tell him to tell the nips not to attack Burgerland.

Scream at him " art sucks, i am Jewish-slav I like to rape germanic womens "

"You are gonna make great things son you will, move to Germany I heard there are more opportunities than this shit hole"

I'd be responsible for the holocaust

Bane?

Barron?

>Uphold nonaggression pact with Russia
>Don't sign papers with Japan
>Tell him Italy isn't worth it

>sign nonaggression pact with USA

>Take Britain's middle east holdings and use them for oil

>tell him to give all the money he can to Werner Von Braun

>Keep the peace long enough to develop Atomic weapons

How'd I do?

Shit since ME barely had oil production back then retard.

Underrated

Give him plans on how to build modern weaponry ands tell him to make sure to focus on making friends with the US.

Teach him how to paint so that he can express his thoughts in true artistry rather than through a book. The art will inspire a new, stronger Germany that he will lead as a performance piece.

Break his fucking neck. Kick back and see if WW2 was really inevitable as many say.

>Shoot the guy who wouldn't allow him in to art school
>Hitler becomes an arts beatnik, smoking weed and screwing whores. never heard of.
>True enemy Communist Russia invades Europe instead
>Europe (including Germany) fight a common enemy
>wins
>Europe creates massive alliance due to victory
>by 1960 the USE is formed
>2014 sees the chairwoman Merkel open flood gates for immigration
>2016 Britain leave USE
>2020 allar ackbar

same shit, different timeline.

Warn him so as an adult he will know that jet fuel won't melt steel beams

fpbp

So jews?

The rothschilds (england) and marx's (ussr) were on the same team.

Make him my protege and do WWII right this time around.

Slit throat

Watch SJW's get a 90 year head start

>cunts