So how many of Jones' rambling was actually true...

So how many of Jones' rambling was actually true? He kinda lost me at psychic pedophile vampires who worship interdimensional satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1487206072087.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1487249346125.webm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I listened to the whole podcast at work the other day. I had never actually watched either Rogan or Jones. He's obviously in it to make money. They were smoking pot and drinking whiskey. Not something to take seriously but you know there is truth to some of that shit.

Find what resonates with your soul and that tends to be the truth or at least close to it. Not something that any of us can answer for you.

pic related but the behaviour described goes back millennia

Probably many of the weirdest things he said are genuinely believed by very powerful people.

However you must understand he talks in a way to communicate the meaning of things instead of the literal. EG the podesta emails do not mention a "hot tub" but a pool. But a hot tub is a pool with sexual undertones, so he said hot tub. And that doubles up as being more sensationalist.

He doesn't actually exactly believe they are psychic vampires that get technology through the Fallen One that's not of this world. He's repeating the bullshit John Podesta and Hillary Clinton LITERALLY believed

You need to listen again

He made it pretty clear that he didn't think they were psychic vampires but that he was explaining what these pedophiles believe they are.

Hillary clinton thinks she is a psychic vampire high priestess of satan that derives her power from raping and killing children.

But he did say at the start of that deus ex edit that "good comes a little late" but ultimately they win... which begs the questions if he was just parroting what the elite occult believe

>alex jones
>mind

pick 1

He was spot on, do some research and awaken your soul, you'll see it, it's mostly just shadow figures in a cave you see but it's effecting the whole in a dangerous way.

Alex Jones is always right.

This hat grants +5 to resist globalism stat.

Jones is a based god

When he says vampires he's talking about people who are into all this blood and fucked up shit

Jones speaks in hyperbole as you probably know.

Psychic vampires = They are into voodoo and blood and shit. Spirit cookers. Podesta. All these people who have pictures of children being sacrificed at the altar and what have you. Those are the vampires and the pedophiles.

He is not actually talking about Dracula. Joe wouldn't sit there and accept that Jones believes in people who become bats at night. That would've discredited every other point he made. He speaks in hyperbole.

when the mexican guy brought up rotschild three times, why did alex ignore him? why does he never enjoy talking about jewish influence.

yeah that's the one thing i dislike about his bullshit. in all likelihood the most important part in all of these conspiracies and he doesn't talk about that one thing.

It is because his wife is jewish and they are both believers in Israel and don't want to sit there and fuel hatred for the jewish people.

But IMO talking about the Rothschild and the bankers is hardly an anti-semitic thing anymore. It is a fucking fact and there are just as many Americans in that conspiracy now as there are jews. He should get to it.

Fuckin retards, none of it was true

like his bohemian grove 'footage', its all twisted facts that the kikes use as controlled opposition

wake up people

They aren't even jewish those people anymore. They aren't even in favor of the Israel state. The bankers are an enemy of the Israeli state and the conservative nationalists that run it today. They want a two state solution. They want to see Israel's demise and a global world, no borders. They are everybody's enemy.

They were fact checking most of it though interdinensional shit's a bit weird though that's him trying to make sense of all this crazy shit

i.4cdn.org/gif/1487206072087.webm
THIS IS THE BEST ONE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1487249346125.webm

Also post rare alex jones webm;s

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

>when the mexican guy brought up rotschild three times, why did alex ignore him?
because the whole reason Alex Jones has a show is because the Jews who run the entertainment industry need someone to run interference on the people who would otherwise be coming after them. They can't keep everyone's eyes closed, but since some people will always be looking for conspiracies at least they can keep them looking in any direction but the right one.

also, that pic fucking kek

Alex Jones is great at pointing out things that no one noticed, but then he ties them together in ways that don't make sense. I think it's important that he's seen as a kook, though, or else the elites would be trying to shut him down.

>Alex Jones
>Joe Rogan
> meeting of the minds

hahahaha holy fuck i hope one of you guys did that photoshop

Look up books on 'emotional vampires', that i s basically what he is describing.

as he stated those arent his beliefs those are the elites

and from what ive seen

somone who has personally followed WL since the bush admin and throughout the obama admin when leakers were seen as terrorists

then on to all the emails and current leaks

the elite really do believe in this stuff

it doesnt matter if you are atheist or a christian or w/e

THEY! believe in demons
THEY believe in pain and sex and drugs

THEY! believe they are immortal and that they take energy from evil actions

thats why he said phsyc vampires

they steal the energy(they believe this)

its the most pure from children

why is this so hard to believe?

look at scientology
look at the masons

it doesnt matter if what they believe is real they think that

they believe they will be rewarded for doing acts of evil and that alone is a bad physch profile

meaning they are mentally unstable and unfit for human interaction

It was a heated pool

>He kinda lost me at psychic pedophile vampires who worship interdimensional satan.

he's being figurative you autist. dumb asses who criticize him don't understand hyperbole and only take what he says at face value. he was almost being more philosophical than conspiratorial. however, he's still controlled opposition who refuses to call out jews, so fuck him.

almost everythign alex jones says is true.
but he can only get so far relying on research

He said the elites believed things along those lines, and the vampire stuff was an analogy.

No wonder he has breakdowns on air every 5 minutes, knowing what he knows and the burden of information bestowed upon him would drive a normal person insane.
Who knew a water filter salesman from texas would end up saving the free world.

He doesn't mean literal psychic vampires, he calls them this because they go to occult rituals like bohemian grove. Everything he says has a source, and he has good sources.