WE REDPILLED BOOGIE

Boogie is on Sargon's stream defending Pewdiepie. Phillip DeFranco is there, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1p0apfSCIU

God damn, this really is the best timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Pewdiegate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy i can't wait to see le pity me im fat man and le heh i am totally not contradicting my own morals every video man talk about le swede man

oh look a bunch of fench sitting cucks talking to each other

The MSM redpilled Pewdiepie. There is no going back. They made shitty articles ways before this hitler controversy.

He is woke.

oh boogie you fat mess

>crying about liberal calling them racist and names

Boogie just confirmed that he can't wipe his own ass and needs his wife do it.

There are too many overweight ((((liberals))))) in this hangout

Already got a thread going
get in here

>Boogie1488

He just said he still considers himself a feminist, but he hates how feminists are trying to shame people for what they do.

It won't be long now until he turns full 1488.

best new pepe i've seen in a long time

boogie is a piece of shit that will waffle the first sign of resistance

I get it, he'll just eat the jews rather than gas them.

Boogie is one fat fucking faggot cuck with NO spine

>it's a "group of centre-leftists bask in their own smugness at how moderate they are" episode

Hes been sucking the dick of both sides of every controversy on youtube since hes started
Hes gonna do that again and make a video doing his fence sitting some more till the fence breaks under his weight.

>>>/reddit/
Holy shit fucking normies please leave

obligatory

maybe next time something breaks under him a shard of it will impale the fuck out of him

too much winning
i cant take it

>boogie
>redpilled
>whines trump is gonna take away muh gibsmedat obamacare because his fat fucking ass wont lose weight
Yeah, nah.

>jon "hungarian one man holocaust" jafari
>jon "pop pop make niggers drop" jafari
>Jon "We're going on a ghetto safari" Jafari
>Jon "Glass 'em, gas 'em, put 'em in a stew" Jafari
>Jon "If it has a menora its time for a shoa" Jafari
>Jon "Don't Unpack, You're Going Back" Jafari.
>Jon "The Iranian barbarian" Jafari
>Jon "Empty my 9 into the welfare line" Jafari
>Jon "Aryan vs Creditor" Jafari

lol wtf is this guy

Sage

Nothing he said was even remotely red pilled

Gross. Is he not dead yet?

We need to meme Boogie into getting healthy.

>Jon "When someone says (((they))) we know who (((they))) are" Jafari

If it worked for Lena Dunham, it can work for Boogie.

Why, specifically, is pewdiepie, defranco, boogie. etc. Redpilled? Just because they are defending that swedish faggot? How is that redpilled? Everyone is defending pewdieipie.

Now we just need to get Sargon on JRE and Moncius Moldbug on Mememedia and the entire first stage network will be complete.

The stream needs more far right, DeFranco and boogies fat ass weigh it left

there is "redpilled" and redpilled.

I don't think we should have messed with Kek. This timeline is something else

Boogie is a giant faggot that needs to hurry up and have his final heart attack.

*dodges salad*
*breaks chair*

This is so dumb. They want politics to be about abortion and guns which basically means they don't want to politics to be about politics. They want everyone to believe in egalitarianism and no one to question it. They want no right wing opposition. They are authoritarian ideologues and don't even realize it. These people should not be talking about politics. They have lived in this Marxist dystopia for so long they don't even realize another option exists.

Their not redpilled, and they don't give a shit about the swede, they are worried about getting eaten by their own side, them devouring each other is pretty funny to watch

Look you bloody potatonigger this is the timeline we deserve

Pepe unites all timelines. All timelines were doomed. He untied here to save this one.

But is it the one we need?

reddit.com/r/Pewdiegate

That's my main problem with the "true left" (anti-SJW left). They seem to want to believe that they're above ideologies when their positions are themselves ideological.

Yes. Yes it is.

i've always thought that about concepts such as currency and trade

there's some other option out there we just simply cannot see due to millennia of the same old shit

who is that commie monkey?

Listen brother the way things are going in this timeline we WILL bring the glorious leader Micheal Collins back and bring the True God Emperor to his throne

I'm ready

Kek, hell be making the gas out of them when he farts

When your wife is cucking you or just waiting for you to die, becoming red pilled is inevitable.

Éire shall rise under the guidance of Collins
Tiocfaidh ar haois

>so obese he can't wash himself
>so obese he can't make love to his wife
>so obese his only companion is a dog he could accidentally crush to death
>so obese all he can do is put on headphones and play video games to drown out the moaning of his wife being fucked by his roommate that pays no rent
>finally says "fuck it" and kills present and future endorsements

Any /fit/izen here who got some advice on how to get back from being so fat?
If he needs money for anything I would patreon it.

>Cuckgon of Mossad, Kraut and faggot, Obeesie.
Yeah, nah.

They're not going to be fence sitters much longer. The leftist media attacking them for no good reason is going to force them to a side, and it won't be the left. With any luck they'll take a good percentage of their normie fanbase with them.

Nobody can create a right winger like the left wing can.

Keep up voteing pewds vid and leaveing comments agasnt main stream media there.

He had some kind of celebrity personal trainer, he refused to accept any help

STOP! EATING!

>I'm against immigration, does that make me right wing?
>that makes you sensible

based

I love boogie, leave him alone you fuck.

Christ, what an hideous blob.

Is it really true he never slept with his gf or is it just slander?

DEMOCRACY EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED

Just went onto PewDiePies video response to the Wall Street Journal and youtube has frozen the views on the video. Its currently sitting at 805k likes and only 466k views. How the fuck does that work out

Boogie, from what i gather, is not just morbidly obese. He has numerous mental health issues that reinforce his self destructive behavior.
He has often made vlogs where he cries into the camera and says that he wants to change, this is for his own benefit. In reality he hates the circumstances that made him what he is a lot less than he hates himself, so he stays fat so he wont have to confront those issues.
Boogie is ill and needs mental help if he ever wants to loose weight.

>PizzaPie

top kek at how incompetent jewtube is at censoring people

Boogie is a bioweapon that broke out of some darpa lab.

based redpilled youtuber thread?

I'll start

h3h3
GradeAUnderA
leafyishere
ArmoredSkeptic
PewdiePie
MarkiPlier
DramaAlert
Sargon
JoeySalads
Idubbbz
boogie
Pyrocynical
FilthyFrank
TotalBiscuit

The Incredible Bulk

I don’t know how many of you have ever had the privilege of being in a society in a pre-‐revolutionary situation, but the cafés stay open all night, and there’s music in the streets, and you can breath it, you can feel it, and you know what is happening. The dominator is being pushed, it never succeeds, it’s never able to claim itself, but on the other hand, history is young. We may have a crack at this. A global society is

coming into being. A global society made out of information that was not intended to be ours, but which is ours. Through the mistaken invention and distribution of small computers, the printing press, all of this stuff.

Information is power and information has been spilled by the clumsy handling of the cybernetic revolution by the dominator culture so that it is everywhere. Never has the situation been more fluid. Never have the opportunities for infiltration, insurrection and hell raising been more present at hand, but we have to seize the opportunity, because the world doesn’t have that much more to run, unless someone begins to shake the apple cart. If we don’t begin to shake the apple cart, then the apple cart is just going to sail over the cliff and be lost.

- Terence McKenna

>TotalBiscuit
Nice bait

i think you meant (((h3h3)))

1st for colonoscopy bag

IIRC Youtube's view counter tends to freeze for a while if a video's getting too many views at once.

TotalBiscuit is a fucking idiot on anything other than gaming commentary.

>Leafy

these guys know each other?

m'cancer

>Leafy

too bad iDubbz destroyed his career lmao

>giving a shit about (((youtube))) personalities

all these cucks talking about muh political feelings

He's always been "redpilled" though. He put a trip on and posted on Sup Forums during Gamergate.

this is awful
who are these people
what have you become Sup Forums

Kek

he's still a lardass trying to score pitty points and looking for asspats.
The sooner that living tumba soundtrack dies the better

Jewtube*

you mean The Fantastic Shrinking Chin?

I'm coming in hot, boyz!

leafy is a cunt that can't take what he dishes out.

It's an endemic

>what have you become Sup Forums
reddit, normies and all the shit moderation allowed all this shit to fester into what it is now

yes thats the reason for ((())). lurk moar faggot

How long does this usually last. Its frozen for about an hour and a half now. If it was a technical fault it wouldn't have lasted this long

--> --> --> >if you hate boogie, this is the superior thread

>which fat worthless pig are you talking about?

His stomach is too big to have sex. Even if he had a 10 inch dick, there's just too much fat in the way for him to penetrate her vagina.

echoes are redundant when you call it by it's proper name fgt

wow surely this loser will be a great help to our cause huh

>Phil got adviced to get out of the stream