HAPPENING HAHAHAHHA PEWDIEPIE IS REDPILLING THE YOUNG NORMIES

young normies want #FUCKMSM to trend.

Too early to call felix /OurGuy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this board really watches YouTube 'celebrities' who have primary fanbases of middle school aged kids?

Bro Army?

kys

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Terrible tabs desu

Almost all of generation Z is subscribed to him so its a big deal

you're so out of touch it's incredible

The children are our future.

Fucking tabs
You had one job

Look dude idgaf about pewdie pie but he has a cult following and that is power, he could launch a competitor to youtube with a super clean launch, we all want an alternative.

>I love how they're "boys" whenever it's convenient

based

Reminder watch pewds last video as many times as possible and upvote it in all accounts devices to help destroy main stream media and the left wing.

Go watch it upvote it now

w/e

hes still done more blue pilling then any red pilling he will ever do

hes turned generations of kids under 11 to videogames and stupid fart jokes and crap

How can you be so negative about a mass red pilling of teenagers?

whatever stay on reddit

i hate all these cocksucking fagget jewtube """""""""""celebrities"""""""""""

all of them

These kikes are playing a dangerous game going after him....

Don't let the shills shut this down with "MUH ECEWEBZ!".

It's not about Poopoo-pie, it's about FIFTY FUCKING MILLION people potentially getting a bit of the redpill.

Well you already prefer alternative facts, so it only makes sense

Young Normies getting their first taste of Youtube Censorship. So beautiful they are growing up redpilled right before our very eyes. [insert tears] :^) #OKEEFE would be proud

Guys, what if the left is right? What if this is a resurgence fascism as a direct reaction to the left?

Should I get my hopes up?

Translation: TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES

All celebrities are scum.

But at least most of the youtube retards don't have some kike producer's hand up their ass controlling them like a puppet. Finebros and the like are an exception.

What's his endgame.

Is this just attention whoring? Or is he trying to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

jewish shill

Can someone give a run down on the hype about Pewds recently? I don't care to watch any videos.

>most of the youtube retards don't have some kike producer's hand up their ass controlling them

k

they literally work for disney and google you moron

haha true lmfao

Children are the future fuckface, they need to grow up hating the media.

Frankly, as a 4channer, I deplore nerd hobbies and crude jokes. I am just grateful this citadel of sophistication exists. Where else would I discuss such riveting topics as intellectual subjects as, "is Barack Obama nigger faggot or a faggot nigger?" amidst the stupidity of my peers. O tempora o mores!

>watches Pewdie pie
>Reddit in the tabs
Checks out

Not anymore kek they're distancing themselves from PewDiePie at least.

The guy's a fucking millionaire who's set for life even after Jewsney and Jewtube dropped him, and the most subscribed-to channel on YouTube. He's basically influencing an entire generation of young impressionable fans. Who gives a shit about the quality of his videos?

Because he is shill...

Obvious shill at that don't reply to that

Yes jackass. The youth are the future, and they are drowned in a constant stream of marxist indoctrination at public schools and from the media. Paying attention to what they youth are doing, how they are talking, and what they are thinking is incredibly relevant and imperative to anyone who actually looks to the future.

Does Big Ben issue calls to prayer yet?

THEN IT SHALL BE SO

This is what happens when you get so desperate to recruit retards for your internet movements. You go to reddit to redbull them and tell them and invite them back here.

> A shrieking Swedish gaming e-celeb with an audience of 12 year olds is taking on the Wall Street Journal and the entire MSM
> In a battle for the hearts and minds of global youth

> And he is winning

Best timeline.

there's more people at reddit to share. Lot's of normies to save.

link?

pewdiepie youth when?

He's raising Der Trump Jungen to vote properly when they're able to vote 8 years from now.

>Future generations are only going to get more and more redpilled
>One day we will be the far left as the younger generations will be so redpilled we will seem tame by comparison
This timeline though. I'm digging it.

t. beta faggot who's never experienced camaraderie.

Tyrone supports PDP why aren't you?

pewdiepie /isourguy

I never watched PDP.
I only know him as a result of the political "controversies" the media stirs around him.

He is becoming a very interesting case.

Right now, millennials down to Gen-Z "hate" the MSM. Older generations aren't too happy either.

But as we and subsequent younger generations mature, the MSM will die from our indifference.

In the future lies the MSM's grave stone, and they will be buried with neglect.

Forgive him. He's still riding that edgy wave he caught when he peaked in high school. Didn't get the memo of the changing times

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

You gotta tend then garden m8 and he's the best gardener I've seen around these days

he needs to do that but set it up like popcorn time/torrents with blockchain and a comments section. dude they would never be able to censor us again WE WOULD BE FREE TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE WORLD

Lmao. I was about to say that. As the fucking retard proceeds to say "kys"

I feel so sorry for poor young innocent cute little sophie marchessault
look at how cute and innocent she is, she just wants to do fun childhood things like use snapchat filters to give herself a dog face, and have fun watching pewdiepie, who probably fills her subconscious need for a big brother who cares about her
and look at how she uses the middle finger emoji to wall street journal, how cute and innocent she is, she did that because she saw pewdiepie crying and giving the finger to the camera, she is simply parroting someone she looks up to, empathizing with her brother and wanting his validation
she just wanted a nice and normal life, she only got the most fleeting taste of it, and now she will be subjected to hell on earth as we descend into civil war and then world war
i'm so sorry sophie

>Melenchon 2017

This will go great with . Have a bump.

A lot of us had plans yesterday for #MediaLiesAgain which we were planning on starting tonight.

We'd post examples of mainstream media lying and being untrustworthy.

Can we combine powers and use both for maximum damage?

REMEMBER TO USE #MediaLiesAgain TOO
/MLA/ GENERAL - →

/MLA/ GENERAL - →

/MLA/ GENERAL - →

A leaf with sense.

>this board really pays attention to large shifts in the overton window?

uhmmm sophie

Tumblin down
Tumblin down
Tumblin down

Don't remember who said it, though iirc pretty sure it was Hitler
>who controls the mind of the youth control the future
And ((they)) have completely lost the youth. The only people truly brainwashed are hipster millennials. And I think, even if ((they)) win this info war, they are fucked in the long term. They need to fear theses kids more then us