How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?

How do we stop Islam from spreading throughout the West?

>inb4 ban Islam and kill/nuke all Muslims
Realistic solutions pls.

Ban immigration from Islamic countries untill those already in foreign countries understand you will assimilate to the culture or be kicked out and someone else gets a chance.

No you don't have to stop pursuing your religion but you will not force a host country to conform to your culture based around it.

Also the US and Europe need to stop destabilizing the Middle East for personal gain.

That would be the solution though.

I see black lives matter protests everywhere, but I don't see any Indian lives matter protests.

Ban Islam and kill/nuke all Muslims and Jews.

Step 1. Stop apologizing for it and stop embracing it.
Step 2. Fight back.

>your skin is darker when you read the quran

you forgot those that advocate for mass immigration.

The real question is why would you? I'm 100% white Anglo Saxon English and I converted a few years back. I gotta tell you, it was the best decision of my life. I converted my now current wife as well. I'm telling you Sup Forums its the true redpill.

You don't unless you radically change society.

Immigrants are needed to support a massive welfare system that doesn't have enough young workers to support itself without forcing the already existing workers to slave away until they are 80.

You would have to raise birthrates somehow and that can only happen if we put women back in their place. The West is so cucked that it's very unlikely to happen though.

This. Stop facilitating it by building mosques etc.. Be like Japan.

how do we overcome religion in general? before everyone was butthurt and rightwing there were some interesting popular thoughts about this.

Its too late. They've basically already won. The huge surge of Muslim children throughout Europe and Canada isn't going to stop.

remove welfare in its entirety and send away all the non europeans and bring back work from china
100% of the problems get solved by the butterfly effect
chinks die , africans starve, muslims kill eachother

what exactly is it that is impossible ? feelings about migrants ? fuck em, gas em all one by one until the world´s "gas problem" gets upgraded to charcoal problem

Simple

You cut off the welfare state that feeds and enables the foreigners. Once that is gone they will struggle to survive and wont breed like rats.

They will resort to crime thus redpilling the masses upon which they will be deported back to middle east

>remove welfare in its entirety

This is what it's impossible in a democracy.

But if you need a dictatorship to make it happen, you might as well keep the welfare and restrict women's rights.

>remove welfare
>democracy
Welp, I think we've hit an impasse

I reckon it starts with a kerfew. Muslim bed time at 8pm, if they get caught outdoors past 8 they get deported.

i think he means the gibs that places like germany and sweden shower on somali cocks to higher their birth rates

NO NO you don't need dictatorship. Whites and all hardworking people need to get pissed off over high taxes.

Then the laws get passed to lower taxes which end up reducing the social state

But Islam is one of the only ways to stop the moral degeneracy that has been plaguing Western society. The sad truth is that Christianity is getting cucked more and more everyday. Embracing the redpill means embracing Islam. Too bad pol will never accept this harsh truth.

Don't mock them. You house niggers in good looking hotels and houses.

It's pointless to get migrants and not supporting pro-births policies if they get in to provide more young workers.

Welfare Chauvinism.

Governments don't give up their power willingly, and taxation is their greatest power.

Give Mexico their flag back.

Fuck off. Embracing islam would mean shilling for fellow arab muslims etc.

Slavs converted to Islam are bigger traitors than feminists and fags

The only alternative to Degeneracy is Stagnation.

We had a dark age once, that shit sucked, this time, let's go mad from the revelation.

nice

>saved

Sadly, I have to agree with this.

If Islam is defeated, then it's just endless degeneracy until we collapse on our own.

Islam can reform itself with the influence of European culture, I believe. It's what happened with Germans and Latins.

>Eye for an eye
>More conservative, less slutty women
>Many wives
>Wife obeys husband
>Only men can vote

Honestly Islam sounds like the cure for degeneracy in western culture, minus the whole going to mosque a million times a week

Islam is anti-intellectual and constantly calls for death to white people. Arabs choose not to go to space because it is against Allah's will.

No thanks.

The time for this was at the very least 15 years ago. Far more radical action is needed now, unfortunately.

>thinking islam is not the epitome of degeneracy
>wants to use islam to halt cultural degeneracy

we would become westernized muslims anyway, like the young boys that are starting to sprout, that only are true believers when law is biting their ass so they need something to excuse their monkey-tier actions

islam isn't spreading. How many western people have converted to islam? How many muslim immigrants in the west have converted to atheism or christianity?

Any statistics?

there is still quite a long way, but what will happen when the muslim population will be the majority? will put their people in places of power and create the islam republic of colombia

Traitors die first pigfucker.

tl;dr
Beautiful girl turns into warm blanket

any history before mohammed is sin, you can keep your pedophilia sex slave obsessed religion.

How is it degenerate? It's violent and anti-intellectual, yes, but except for some forms of underage marriage practices, it's not degenerate.

Incest

i don't get that image.
How is the left side so much better than the right?

You really don't, population contraction is a natural product of an enlightened society and the "demographic problem" could be solved by starting an out-of-high-school gerontology nurse program with a gradually decreasing number of seats and increasing funding for seniors' care. There are plenty of unemployed people, not enough local gerontology nurses and not enough funding for elder care.

>b-but we need cheap labour that knows nothing about the ageing population nor their culture
FUCK. OFF.

What?

It depends what you are looking for in a woman, I guess.

>falling for the Muslims have sex with goats and rape children meme

Thanks for the improvement on my version user.

Pic related was the original.

Do what Straliya tried. Ban Hijabs and Burqas : D

Religion and right wing belief will only make a true resurgence through Islam in the west.

The "alt right" has absolutely no substance behind it.

Note: I'm not religious or a paki. It's just a prediction of mine.

>funding for elders

It's just more welfare buddy and it wouldn't make them more efficient anyway.

Also, I don't think that population contraction is a sign of a thriving society. It's just correlated with rich nations, because most rich nations have similar social policies.

>Once that is gone they will struggle to survive and wont breed like rats.
Except for the fact they are also trying to push "Affermative action" for the little bedsheet-with-eyeholes-cut-out wearers because Europeans are too tribal and ethnocentric. If you were someone who grew the plants they use to make the debilitating drug Heroin, pushed onto the poor in the west, wouldn't you think this was a just thing to do as you watch the rest of your cult attack and virtually pogrom the community you moved into? those racist whites keep moving away though.

The government needs to keep denying them any priviages they ask for too You also need to actively sort some form of solidarity out amoungst the natives. Remember that you are allowed to do that.

All that bullshit. Everytime Sup Forums

This board is a circlejerk of retards who don´t know shit but yet talk with no end. No wonder all of you chose trump.

Most muslims arent even arabs you cuck. The west could be islamic and clear out degeneracy and live a faithfull honorful life. It could be a role model to the rest of the islamic world which would strive to be as great.

The west would be the ultimate islamic lands. But you people are too stupid to understand. But hey if you are happy with all these sluts, gays, trans-pan-abcs sexuals in your country then ok. If you are okay with cucking (which is really cool in the west) then okay. If you are okay with not being able to find even one 1 uno virgin girl which was raised to be a good mother and a good wife, thats okay. And there is so much more and you know it. And it will get worse everyday.

Enjoy it you faggots. Islam is the answer if you want it or not.

>Religion and right wing belief will only make a true resurgence through Islam in the west.
I stll haven't swallowed this red pill. Too difficult. But you are right and in time it become very apparent.

A white caliphate would be a sight to behold. Proud, warlike and devout. Hitler agreed.

Also, Muhammad was white. It is like history is calling to us.

>you get blacked , just for a touch of kuran ?

BAN NOW

>how do we stop islam from spreading without actually trying to stop it from spreading?
well you can start off by necking yourself you stupid wop. there has only been one version of the west which resisted islam, the one that banned it and killed muslims.

Well isnt that greaT? I can have sex I can enjoy life. What will you christians do?

yes, you have to give up your religion.

if you believe in a god on a spiritual level, idgaf

if you believe in islam, you are sick in your head, you support a pedophile, a murderer and you are against our liberal values

fuck islam and fuck mohammed

The Quran turns your skin brown? Has the FDA been made aware of this?

>That would be the solution though.
Solution to what? Western civilization?
Fuck off Juden.

Did you miss the video of the 80 year old dude and his 9yo child bride sitting on their marriage bed? Shit ain't a meme anymore son.

He's baiting pham

Beautiful picture mashallah. All British women will do this one day inshallah.

Protect christian missionaries from being killed in Muslim countries. Watch the impotent rage from a distance when their Muhammad'ian ideas aren't the only ones being parroted.

btw, you have to go home.

Islam is Protestantism from before Protestantism existed

You have a point but the alt right is kind of based on hating Islam. The funny thing is is Islam stands for all the things Liberals hate, yet Liberals encourage them. Conservatives hate Islam despite agreeing with them on most things.

I would like to feel bad for her, but I can't help but think that the alternative is Andrea Dworkin and I end up feeling absolutely indifferent to this.

If we had to resort to a religion, Sikhism is better than the degenerate Islam.

at least post the original.

I am not baiting. And that picture, is disgusting and the father needs to be killed. Do you agree with me?

Don´t look at what other muslims do. These people are acting that way because of their charackter, traditions and so forth. The west could live the real islam. A role model.

But you rather see your sister get fucked, your mother going on one night stands. Have fun with it you cucks.

yeah, when i read the bible a few years ago, i clearly remember the part about "fuck children"

Hope you dont mind losing your foreskin.

It isnt and you know it. Islam is the belive in one god. Why would you belive in that indian BS? They fucking shit on streets as a religious duty and shower in fucking shit.

> don't look at their religion
> look at their traditions
are you mentally retarded? their traditions are all based on their fucking religion

Better than losing my children to my divorcing wife

Because, for all their faults, we prefer them to your ooga booga dark age stagnant religion of beasts.

Bait is about subtlety newpham.

> why would you believe in XYZ
> not a single sign of god so far
> not even the slightest trace that there is a god

before you force a certain god down my throat, show me there is at least SOMETHING LIKE a god

before you run the marathon, do the first step

before you think there is a god, show me the slightest trace that there is a god

ROCK ON

Speak for yourself. If you prefer transexuals non conforming non-binary fluid gender helicopters to the average muslim, it's your thing.

she does look like the nazi girl

>t. Turkroach

>Hope you dont mind losing your foreskin.
Not compulsory if you thing it will cause you harm.

You are like 100 million of people, and the immigrants are like 3 million. You won't be minority, chill out

You are not considering the idea that a society may need religion, regardless of the truth behind it.

Ovid(I think it was him) wrote that it was convenient for the romans to believe in gods, so they should have "believed" in them.

1. Elect Donald Trump
2. Wait (we are at this step now)
3. ????
4. PROFIT

Ok, whks the role model for the REAL islam? The prophet mohammed, founder of islam, who murdered, stole, and raped little girls?

They may hate us, but at least they won't be able to make us one of them.

> i always talk bullshit
> people always call me out on my bullshit
> why do you always do that

nice try pierre vogel, press f to try again

Maybe for your country bong. My country is 0.9% muslim so we still have a chance.

Idiot. The western world with islam could be a new heaven on earth why dont you faggots get it?

Traditions were before islam came. And a lot of traditions are still uphold in all of islamic societies. You are just a retard and I do not allow you to talk anymore.

If god would show himself to you, what would be the purpose of faith then? The hardest test for us is to belive in something we have never seen. And it is very easy to lose that test, I know. But if you still belive even though you never saw him, then you will get the reward ones you are dead. This is our greatest test.

And if you want it to be proven, I would say look around you. Look at this world and the cosmos. How well built everything is. That is enough for me to belive in a creator.

It's a matter of priorities, I think.

If your hatred for muslims is so strong that you are willing to accept a devastated West, so be it. I would love too to bring us back to the pre-60s situation. But those times are likely over forever, buddy.

There's nothing wrong with panel 4. Christian women have traditionally covered their hair (and still do in most Christian countries, see flag). Muslim women in America usually wear hijab, and honestly your Christian skanks could probably learn a lot from them.

It's when they go full ninja-mode that it becomes alienating to others.

Simple.

Stop kikes from importing them and getting us to fuck up their nations.

that is literally the worst bullshit i have ever heard of

society needs a religion?
nope.

i never even considered that there might be a god, so far i haven't heard from atheist (mostly well informed) who kill people based on some shitty ideaology

in the middle age, maybe, but today where we have the ability to discuss oppinions on a well informed base, there is no fucking way a religios retard who says "but my book about my fantasy friend says i should beat a woman" could contribute to this

when i was in school a girl started to cry in biology because her "genesis" bullshit was totally trashed by evolution, she then wanted to skip biology because she ran out of arguments

Look I know everything about my religion and when you talk that BS, I cant take you seriously. Truly learn about him and talk again then.

I stay at my word, The west would be great with islam. And it would help the west to clear out all the degeneracy. The west is ridden with degeneracy. Imagine the hard working diciplined west with the great values of islam. Truly heaven on earth. The other islamic states would see the greatness and try to imitate it. A golden age it would be.-

I thought most North Americans were circumcised.