You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket...

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel and Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Instead, Trump and his team gave you "alternative facts."

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.

Wrong!

I ''voted'' for Trump because I enjoy seeing leftists suffering.

Most of the userbase of Sup Forums is not old enough to vote yet, those few who did vote are just socially alienated resentful losers that supported Trump because its edgy to do so.

>mexicrap

Glad to see you already went back.

you have a point

Wrong. I voted for Trump to hopefully destabilize the country

President Bannon, is that you?

>Wrong

Voted for a conservative Supreme Court justice which I got. Thank you come again.

I voted for Trump because 1 Clinton was enough

Nice copypasta

Says the frog, as migrants riot through your streets and your police flee in terror.

isn't your country being taken over by immigrants and refugees? maybe you should spent more time focusing on your own countries ruin instead of creating fake news and bullshit faggot.

I voted for Trump because Ana Kasparian told me not to.

Daily reminder

>stupid frog thinks he knows anything about us politics

Ad hominems because you can't give actual arguments

Not really at all.

No, I voted for Trump because I hate spics and I want to protect American industry. Why does every candidate have to be judged based on their opponent's policies and character? Why can't anyone just stand for themselves?

Go HONHONHON somewhere else

Nice argument.

t. fake news zombie

get out of your little bubble, stupid frog.

Nothing you listed is why I voted for Trump.

I voted for Trump because I'm sick of liberalism pushing transgender nightmares onto my children and family.

I voted for Trump because I'm tired of BLM getting away with their bullshit. I'm tired of everyone who isn't a FUCKING WHITE MALE getting away with actual murder.

I'm sick of muzzies, I'm sick of niggers, sick of illegals and sick of people like you who straddle the lefts cock and ride it.

At this point, the left is so far gone that nobody sane will identify with them in another two months. As it is, all my liberal friends and family are already distancing themselves from the LD party. Everyone is tired of your shit.

Shaming a group of people for voting for someone you hate is the exact reason we won. Keep it up.

25% of your country is Muslim. Fuck off.

>Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

Source

Clinton voted for iraq, was a key player in overthrowing gaddafi and supported the overthrow of assad

Which country is trump trying to overthrow?

Nice pasta.

literal women being raped on your streets and youre pontificating on an internet forum

kill yourself faggot frog

(You) silly toothpaste nigger, this pasta is getting stale

Even if all of that were true, he was still the better choice. We'd be in WW3 right now if it had benn Clinton. But you don't really care about my answer and you don't really care to debate. You're just a pos nerd virgin being paid minimum wage to whore yourself out to political hacks that couldn't give a shit less about you. I hope you die slowly in a house fire and every member of your family gets painful terminal cancer, you pathetic effeminate naive absolute failure of biological components.

You tried and you failed, just like Clinton

I voted for Trump because I wanted to ruin the political ambitions of an evil woman.

The fact that we caused George Soros to lose over one billion dollars was a nice added bonus

Drumpf btfo for real this time

That's smart, ruining your country to spite some dying crone.

Stop telling me why I voted for Trump. This is why nobody respects you, try asking for our opinions instead of pretending you know it all. Also, I voted for Trump because Clinton doesn't need any fucking white males on her side. Clearly that worked in her favor.

No you moron.

I voted for Trump to watch liberals squirm.

I voted for Trump because he is the last, best chance to restore America's demographics without needless bloodshed. Everything else is secondary.

Holy shit a leaf didn't shitpost. Good job

I voted for Trump because liberals are like little children who can't be allowed to do anything without supervision, and if Hillary would have won you guys would have fucked the country up with your suicidal diversity day nonsense a la Sweden/France/Germany.

Yeah pretty much.

No arguments? I guess Mexico is right. Huh, go figure.

I did it for the lulz

Thinking Wall Street is the bad guys. XD

The people who trade in money is not the problem. The people who are bothersome to peace and prosperity are the ones who are beyond money, the dark ones who exist in the dimension outside economics. Wall Street is still the hub for generating revenue for the country and its people. D-Frank and it's like was implemented to limit Wall Streets ability to combat the insane power of the globalist economic powers.

On the global scale Wall Street is the David, and the globalists, the Goliath.

Trump is basically finished at this point. His administration is in chaos right now and he's going to be impeached almost certainly.

At least he made it himself.

Are you kidding me? If you working for me you'd be fired so fast your head would spin. Believe me. Very low energy.

I do get very good ratings though, you have to admit that.

nah, they can't get to him now. The MSM has fucked up the left side too hard. deep state is depending on the left having the goodwill of the people in order to impeach him. After all, thats the political side they pretend to represent

I wanted some spics to go back to Mexico.

So we're good

All good points

Nicely said. The problem with explaining this information to the average pol user is that they are unwilling to listen. They voted for the image that Trump was and not his actual policy. When they are presented with information that disagrees with the image that Trump presents, they shut off. It's too damaging to their beliefs.

FYI, I am not a Hillary supporter but I am also not a Trump supporter. I want what is best for America and the common man. Obama care benefited the poor working American. The restrictive banking policies established by Obama also benefited the average American. The disclosure laws related to mutual funds and investment firms also benefited the average American. Most of these policies that benefited the common American will be erased during Trump's presidency.

It's a sad situation.

Why are you ok with white males getting away with murder?

Omg soooo ignorant! Wall st is the very escense of globalism. Sad!

Oh boy CTR is recruiting in france too ? I need a job

Yeah Sup Forums feared "DA COMMUNISTS" - turns out the deep state and corporations are that are the true threat.

nuclear codes

Can we report shill threads yet
Shareblue needs to be droned out of existence desu

tfw trump has it listed on his site to audit the feds

tfw trump was the right choice

>I voted for Trump because I'm sick of liberalism pushing transgender nightmares onto my children and family.
Neither Trump nor Clinton really give a shit about transgenders, they wouldn't sign any laws for or against them. Irrelevant.

>I voted for Trump because I'm tired of BLM getting away with their bullshit. I'm tired of everyone who isn't a FUCKING WHITE MALE getting away with actual murder.
Neither Trump nor Clinton would pass any laws related to BLM, and Trump is not a policeman and cannot personally arrest minorities. Irrelevant.

>I'm sick of muzzies
a 90 day ban on immigration from some of their countries seems pretty impotent, but ok, valid point I guess.

>I'm sick of niggers
Trump isn't gonna do anything to niggers

>sick of illegals
He might actually do something substantial to illegal immigrants, so valid point.

>sick of people like you who straddle the lefts cock and ride it.
He upsets a lot of liberals so I guess this is a valid point.

Im too high on purple pill to take politics seriously. I refuse to vote

Correct.

News flash: Trump has already been elected and there's literally nothing you can do or say to change that lmao how does that make you feel?

>Obama care benefited the poor working American

Fuck wall street but the 'rats blaming 2008 entirely on them is soooooo typically disingenuous, completely neglecting that government's monstrous role (largely rapin bill in fact) in creating the houseing crisis. Fuck all 'rats and fuck OP

I wonder who was the original person to come up with this pasta? I would like to say reddit because of the formatting, but i cant be sure.

Oo shiiizzz. At least it free and tax payers aint paying for it

That's not what it was meant to do. It was meant to stop poor people from using the ER instead of actually paying into the insurance pool, so the middle class could stop footing the bill through increased costs. But hey, at least your confusion allowed you to use that Farage gif you've been holding on to.

Naw, I voted for Trump cause this cunt in my class called me a Nazi and it pissed me off.

That's the only reason why kek. CANT STOP WONT STOP.

>Dodd-Frank
That would be nice. Hows the club shooting happening over their.... and you guys dont even have guns to defend yourselfs LOL

>transgender nightmares

kek