Admit it Sup Forums

Admit it Sup Forums...

If the situation had been reversed, and Trump had won the popular vote by millions but still lost the election, you guys would have been LIVID.

The only reason why you trumpfags defend the electoral college is because you benefited from it. There's no excuse for a country to pick the LOSER to run the country.

In the words of Trump himself...

"If the popular vote mattered, I would have campaigned in a different way."

I also think it is ridiculous to say that dead people and illegals deserve to vote.

No way we would have
and there's no way you could prove we would've.
Checkmate CTR

>muh hallucination IS reality. Therefore Drumfp fans are stupid.

she won the national popular vote from 3 distinct population zones, everything else was a sea of red.

this is a perfect example of the electoral college doing its job

Would've still been entertaining for different reasons. Watching Hillary destroy the world would have been quite a sight to behold.

Muh dead and immigrant votes.

>Hillary starts WW3 with Russia
>CNN "Hillary fights back against racist Russia, and it's beautiful, click here to read more.

>If the situation had been reversed, and Trump had won the popular vote by millions but still lost the election, you guys would have been LIVID.
I wouldn't have been. I value our Republic more than the result of a single election, unlike the Left.

Voters, not acres, are what matter, mouthbreather.

this sage the thread mods, its a bait post

Take the Los Angeles vote away and she lost the popular too.

Gee, where do 20 ,000,000 illegal aliens live?

How many of them voted? I mean, all they have to do is sign up to vote. Not like anyone checks their CITIZENSHIP OR ANYTHING.

no fucking idiot. cause if you knew how an election is done you would know popular vote is bullshit and electoral college is what matters. why do you think President Trump went and rallied in blue states while MSM and everyone thought he was an idiot doing so. art of the deal with it.

Projecting again I see. The right would have accepted the rules as it always does. It is the left that are so removed from reality that they can not accurately gauge their hypocrisy. When UKIP were kept out of power by similar mechanics it was a wonderful thing that "defended democracy". I wish I had seen that before I got redpilled, I feel sure the author was jewish.

>take liberal voters away and the liberal would lose

really jogs the noggin

Not in a republic it doesn't, libcuck :^)

>art of the deal with it

there is no way trump could of won the popular vote anyway. fuck california.

so the handful of cities like LA, SD, NYC, detroit, chicago, etc, whose city councils are all elected democrats and usually black, teeming with immigrants, should be the deciders of who wins?

nah nigger

>1 Post by this ID

Wrong Einstein

Remove california and Trump wins the popular vote, nothing personal kid but my glorious rural republican vote is worth more than your shit urban inner city nigger scratch mark

I don't defend the EC since it's retarded as shit. Hillary would have lost by even more if the EC system was more fair.
But that's just how it is, we wouldn't go around destroying cars, private business, etc etc. Like the leftist retards does, that's for sure.

Who knows what laws he'll pass. Cali may be red again one day.

Fair enough, but it wouldn't be as hilarious as watching the party of super delegates bitch about it. Fucking hypocrisy abounds.

I understand protecting the minority from the tyranny of the majority, but this is tyranny of the minority.

>what is up to 165 free electoral votes for who ever "wins" the popular vote

>There's no excuse for a country to pick the LOSER to run the country.
You wouldn't be posting this thread if Trump won the popular vote and lost the electoral college. You wouldn't type those words in a million years if that was the case. Get off the high horse, you're no less of a hypocrite.

>Trump didn't spend more time in California

She couldn't even pull off the majority.

Try to live in the air then. No land, no country.

Like how liberals are acting right now?

would you be ok with the country at 10% white if minorities voted for the GOP

>voters are what matter
That's why Clinton is president, right?

Voters don't matter. Electoral votes do. Take a fucking civics lesson.

If you're talking about changing the system, "acres" are closer to what was originally intended than a pure popular vote system. Read a fucking book, liberal.

>Being so much of a kike that you pretend illegal immigrants are citizens

You know you'd hang if you open about your desire to destroy your country. Careful not to take your joke too far.

Acres are worth more than Hillary voters

He won the popular vote if you subtract all the filthy illegals who voted for Clinton, as well as the liberal retards who voted multiple times.

Millions of illegals will be deported.

Watch trump easily win next election.

Deport illegal aliens or at least remove them the voting rights...

In civilised democratic countries, to vote, you always need an ID card with PHOTO, and people are evidenced so that they cannot vote multiple times...

The amount, by which Clinton won ""popular"" vote, clearly shows, how many VOTE FRAUDS there has been...
(It was documented at least 10M fraud votes... partly by illegal aliens voting, partly by rigged machines, partly by mail-in votes from non-existing peoples - very huge in Nevada and possibly elsewhere...)

Electoral college prevents ROGUE STATES like California and New York with cheating voter laws to steal more, than is their fair share...
In European Union, voting to European parliament has got same ""college"" proportion for individual states - even if our state became as rogue as Cali, we cannot steal any more than our share of 21 seats...

dont kid yourself. cali will never vote red again. best case scenario is that it gets broken up into smaller states.

In america they let illegals get driver licenses.

This allows them to vote with photo ids.

They need a citizen check to be more strict.

detroit found that they recorded 30% more votes than the known population of the city, so yeah dems are fuckin frauds

yeah I would be mad but things turned out in my favor so why the fuck would I be mad now?

>b-b-but you're a hypocrite!

doesn't matter, still won

she spent $544 million more than Trump mostly in big cities. The electoral college stopped her from buying the presidency.

>The only reason why you trumpfags defend the electoral college is because you benefited from it.

NOT
MY
PRESIDENT.

It was #herturn!

>1 post by this Soros-paid kike shill

Trudeau is the better leader out of the two if he ran he would have beaten both Killary and Drumf!

Sure, I would be angry. But not riots and shit angry. BUT that didn't happen I'm happy as could be watching others cry, and fuck you.

articles of confederation yield us 50 separate social experiments, each endowed with full liberty,. You must individually convince each collective sociation ( State) to vote for you.
>what is a Federal Republic?

Yeah but it didn't go that way. You'd be acting the same way you are and sucking the electoral college dick. We're all hypocrites, dipshit.

Not gonna lie, former Trump boter here.

Trudeau made your country bend over and spread its cheeks for refugees. You guys are fucked, leaf.

this

CTR thread and sage

We'll I don't think popular vote matters when you say at the beginning that it would only elector votes which would have an impact !

I mean if I am a democrat in Texas ou a republican in California, I would not bother to vote because I know I have few chance that my vote would be considered !

And if popular vote matters, then these guys would have bothered to go vote.

So I don't think it is really fair to take into account the popular vote, especially when only 120million people are voting in a 350million county !

+ I heard for example that after the Michigan recount, there were more votes in Deteoit than the population. So I guess there are some pretty serious fraud issues, isn't it ?

>If the situation had been reversed, and Trump had won the popular vote by millions but still lost the election, you guys would have been LIVID.

sort of, I went to bed after waiting up until 3am and hearing them call it for Trump thinking the result would have been changed by the morning

you anons here being prepared for fraud really helped stop the election theft, especially in Texas

>So I guess there are some pretty serious fraud issues, isn't it ?

the exact number of votes to push Clinton over the edge in Virginia came in inside 10 minutes and every vote was for Clinton and also a felon

hrmmm

That's all anyone ever does with the electoral college, and it gets on my nerves slightly. No matter who wins, you always have to listen to the losing side grumble about how "rigged" the system is. Personally I voted for Trump while basically assuming that it was a wasted effort and Hillshit was going to be the next President; I was ecstatically surprised when Trump won. But I was basically prepared to accept the results either way; I hate listening to faggots whining about "rigged systems" just because the tide didn't turn the way they wanted.

Apparently not :^)

Trump didn't lose. He lost. I don't begrudge the left their right to be livid. I actually quite enjoy their tears.

Newp.
I love the electoral college and I voted for gore in 2000.
It is a genius idea.

>You would be LIVID.
We're a board of peace.

Not gonna lie, active anti-Trump shill here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Yep they'd've stormed the whitehouse and strung her up, too bad lefties are pussies and the best they can do is sucker punch people.

surewe would of raged a bit but we would of calmed down quick as we know deep down the electoral college is designed in a certain way

we wouldnt of rioted for months

if yanks didnt riot for months after a commie nigger muslim was elected then we can safetly say they wouldnt of over hillary

1.5% less is not the "minority"

At least for once the news would have made an accurate prediction.

>Not gonna lie, active anti-Trump shill here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

> But in all seriousness, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.
> But in all seriousness, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Seen this 1000x before. KYS CTR

RIGHT WING RETARDS IN DENIAL

these are all real btw

trump splerged out in 2012 and obama won that by like 5 million votes

And?

and right wing retards are masters of dinduism and hypocrisy

Literally every functioning adult is a hypocrite.
So what else do you have?

Also, people's opinions change.
For instance, I was a democrat until 2012.

No, you're talking about the progressive left.

lol trump isn't progressive left

The delusion is real. Why am I even talking to a fucking leaf?

/thread

kysop

obama lost the popular vote twice

once was to hillary

they didnt complain then

they didnt need their first woman then

lefties are sad little cunts

>The delusion is real

the other was to romney

should romney have won in 2012???

>obama lost the popular vote twice

lol what?

The left hates Jews dumbo

I'm not American so it barely makes any difference to me, but the rules are the rules, and the rules in America is that it's the electors above the POPULAR VOTE

In the end, what matters is that there are butthurt people, and there are always lots of them no matter what. I just prefer is when it's leftists who are butthurt.

how many goldman saches employees did the obama admin employ?

how many were working for hillarys part or campaign?

i mean you have to admit the jews can handle money

AHAHAHA WE GOT A FULL BLOWN FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARD HERE Holy shit u retards are fucking brain dead

The difference is if trump won the popular vote it wouldn't have been because of millions of illegal voters

wtf i love goldman sachs now!

buddy you're fucking brain dead

>the other was to romney

>should romney have won in 2012???

No wonder you're a Trump voter. You live in a fake news alternate reality.

IT WAS HER TURN

Yes you are right. But firstly, Clinton would be such a disaster for the country and the world that I would get behind any means to get Trump elected. Secondly, she very likely didn't actually win the popular vote if you deduct illegals and other democrat voter fraud. They even admit it on the Project Veritas videos lel.
Also get fucked buttmad kike shill.

For all I know the election was fair and square.
Retards just don't understand it is basically 51 elections, not one.

Until they wrap their heads around that you are wasting your breath.

>you guys would have been LIVID

no, we'd be 3 months into a civil war by now. and 50 million communists in America would already be dead.

that doesnt discredit the other stuff i said kike

>Retards just don't understand it is basically 51 elections

DC 2 senators when?!

Hopefully never.

lol it means you're an autistic fucking right wing retard

for 5 years u thought romney won the popular vote? HOw fucking mentally handicapped are you?

No I wouldn't have. I would have grimly accepted it. That's how the country works.

sure but i don't care how butthurt you are

>people would be unhappy if the candidate they wanted to win didn't win

No shit. That doesn't means rules stop applying just because they may have been ignorant of them beforehand.

affirmative action for republicans

What specific deregulation is trump planning or has instituted already that you find onerous?