TRUMP IS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

Trump: I won the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan (he didn't).

youtube.com/watch?v=yiIy7H9LyH4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love how they have to put FALSELY in all caps.

umm yeah he did. Who else won bigger since Reagan?

i cringed when i saw that live

why does he have to bullshit?

probably meant republican victory

everyone except Dubya

Look up ghwb 88

No but even that would be retarded.

SAY IT WITH ME

RIGHT WING RETARDS

SAY IT WITH ME!

PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!

That's exactly what he meant, he actually said that.

dont be like that m8

still wrong fuck right wing retards are such morons

Trump = fake news

>someone's doing the leaking, Don

>An hour press report
>media kikes ignore everything said to instead focus on attacking the President for a single offhand comment that has zero relevance to anything important
>he thinks the kike isn't getting played once again

"This is why I call 'em the fake media. This is what they choose to report on instead of things that matter! Sad!"

The kike knows they're being baited and they still can't help themselves. Their jewish narcissism prevents them from acting rationally.

I get that Trump is Jewish but holy shit don't be so hard on him.

It's his high energy. And it's why we like to watch him. Sure he's gonna mouth off a little and be annoying, sure he might reveal national secrets or totally change America/Israel foreign policy during what's supposed to be a boring nothing press conference but he means well and his heart is in the right place. You just gotta take the good with bad.

You're fake news Canadian Trudeau faggot

then when he got called out he blamed it on someone like a typical right wing DINDU NUFFIN

>on someone ELSE

Guys, send me copypasta pls. Mine's got deleted
[email protected].

Holy shit. What a fuckin retard, along with the rest of you faggots that believed that shit.
Hahaha fuckin damage control

[email protected].

>Forcing normies to admit he's president.
Sounds like 4D

[email protected]
fck, i'm really fucking it up

He means with real Americans

he was just saying what _they_ told him to say, as usual

7D chess
Media is scrambling for any scraps to salvage negligible credibility

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

instead of talking about all the things he said they are now talking about this one sentence fór days

fucking numbers

He won the most surprising one.

That top right picture is actually the look of disgust.

It's the luck of discomfort because her panties are soaking wet

shill brigade is here again. go back to jerking off joe tradue leaf.

>look

he made one mistake, and owned up to it.
then proceeded to slaughter the media on every fake """scandal""" that they've been harping about for the past weeks

now fuck off leaf, you lost.

>he made one mistake, and owned up to it.

wow what a great argument

>using a stale Sup Forums meme

Low energy.

He didn't mean biggest electoral college victory in terms of electoral votes, but in terms of pure big-ness, which is factually undeniable. Each vote by itself was bigger than any of the ones in previous elections.

>Hates Hillary for being dishonest
>give trump a pass for boldfaced lying
Why?

Doesn't matter, he won.

Go rub one out to Trudeau, leaf.

Yes, lets look at the credible arguments Trump makes against these fake scandals

>Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them; I mean, the leaks are real. You know what they said, you saw it, and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake.

>The press has become so dishonest that if we don't talk about, we are doing a tremendous disservice to the American people. Tremendous disservice. We have to talk to find out what's going on, because the press honestly is out of control. The level of dishonesty is out of control.

>Russia is fake news. Russia -- this is fake news put out by the media

Trump's floundering, and all he can do to save himself is scream "REEEE FAKE" at everything, without giving any evidence why the stuff he calls fake is fake, or providing evidence of the "true" narrative.

user, you seem upset.

It's faster to list the only one who didn't: Dubya

Trump did lose the popular vote by the greatest margin of any EC winner, so he's got that going for him.

Oh yeah, i'm livid :o)

Thats a look of disgust user

It's part of the 4D chess. The kikes at the MSM are literally going to be fixated on just that one piece all while normies go back and jewggle and they red pill themselves by going outside of the kike MSM. We are talking about someone who has had his wife compared to sheboon because a few lines, a rick roll, and bane. You literally think he doesn't know what he's doing?

Largest REPUBLICAN electoral college victory
Which is true.
just more fake news, folks.

This post is fake news

Bush Elder won 426-111 in the electoral college in 1988. It's pretty impressive how 'Republican electoral college victories between Reagan and Trump' is literally 2 people, and you still managed to fuck it up.

Obamaleaf is the biggest sperg on the board, he rivals the spanish commie. Shame they don't channel that autistic energy into committing suicide. Both of your spergout routines are boring and outplayed.

Are you literally shaking

Kill yourself, shill

You don't know how a woman looks when she's attracted since all you've ever seen is looks of disgust from them . absolute look of attraction, Niagara falls in her chair

Trump was referring to Primary votes.

--------
Thread over.

He's been crowing about it for the last 4 months. This wasn't an isolated event.

When even the damage control is an easily fact checked lie.

hide shareblue threads

ignore shareblue shills

do not reply to shareblue shill threads

>claiming the opposite of reality
He did

>your accoint has received a deposit of 2 rubles

the struggle to show any emotion through the botox

Already covered.

He meant biggest electoral victory for a Republican candidate since Reagan

(Ie compared to Bush Sr, Bush Jr)

But yes he forgot to use the word republican.

>Obama cocksucker.

Take your pills leaf

See
Nice job getting proven to be a liar, by a leaf.

This has been going on for over 60 years! Get with it!
www.iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Or maybe he meant that he was the only candidate with such negatives and so down in the polls, to win.

Or maybe he wanted to draw attention to Hillary had the worst electoral performance by any democrat since dukakis, yet she was favored to win up to 9 pm election night.

Regardless what he says, he has you talking about it and reading these stats over again after trying so hard to pretend he was illegitimate.

Trump wins. You lose.
Game over.

Electoral victory means the victory itself, not imaginary margin of win based on polling numbers before the election.

Although if you want to get into the campaign, we should start having those independent consoles start investigating the Trump campaign's connections to Russia.

If it amounts to nothing, then all the more reason to do it so Trump can prove he's being victimized.