Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong arrested in South Korea, thoughts on this?

Samsung's heir apparent Lee Jae-yong has been placed under arrest in South Korea, accused of bribery and other charges.
The case is linked to a scandal that led to the impeachment of the country's President Park Geung-hye.
Samsung is accused of giving donations to non-profit foundations operated by Choi Soon-sil, a friend of Ms Park, in exchange for government favours.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38997370

Also, reminder that is up to you to improve this board.
If you don't think this is worthy of a thread, make a thread that is actually good and Sup Forums related. We don't need 5 Pewdiepie threads and a bunch of memeworthy threads (shit race baiting, post your meme balls, pepe, Sup Forums is x) all day, every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

howcome you can make a thread, but I can't

appears floridaanon was right
'south korea hits the fan in 3-4 months time'

wonder if that's why NK is in the news so much lately

>We don't need 5 Pewdiepie threads and a bunch of memeworthy threads (shit race baiting, post your meme balls, pepe, Sup Forums is x

But if your thread isn't one of those things, the mods that are clearly from r/The_Donald will delete your thread and ban you for three days.

This

>Samsung's heir apparent Lee Jae-yong has been placed under arrest in South Korea, accused of bribery and other charges.
Good.
Samsung and other conglomerates have enormous political power in Korea and Japan.

>how come you can make a thread, but I can't
why cant you? how long has it been like this for you?
>the mods that are clearly from r/The_Donald will delete your thread and ban you for three days
I got banned about a week ago, I also have noticed that the thread I post, if they are actual news do slide quicker but I try to contain my scepticism because I cant prove anything

Samsung is around 10-20% of s.Korea's economy.

>a friend of Ms Park

LOL, is that really how you're going to put it?

It isn't about sliding quicker, your thread literally gets deleted if it isn't something Kek/Trump/latest r/T_D meme related. Thats what hapepns when you don't tell reddit to fuck off, they take over the board and become the moderation ruining it in the end.

So is this guy corrupt?

We don't actually know who was feeding out of Park's pocket pussy, i have a feeling the majority of law makers are still part of the psychic cult

WTFFFFFF

They've been spiraling down into batshit insanity tier.

Our media doesn't report on it.

what eventuated from that case? I remember it being big news but it kinda just disappeared (for me at least)
are the mods here from reddit?
I've noticed that since the election started this board has lost the appeal and that's why I end up shitposting most of the time.
is there any proof that they are from there?

last thread I made was november or something

maybe too many shitposters on my isp, so they stopped us making threads :(

Over under they're related to pizzagate Intel gathered?

>what eventuated from that case? I remember it being big news but it kinda just disappeared (for me at least)

Over a million protested, and then they totally stopped reporting on it over here.

So, I really don't know.

maybe it was the "easter" of BBC thread posters
are you on the eastern states? do range bans relate to a specific geographic area or something else?

that's the last thing I remember from it too

FUCK kOREA

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I

don't change your IP and start fighting with yourself, it was funny on Sup Forums but you've over used the meme

Nice try Davido-kun

I'm pretty sure i was the pioneer of larping with yourself to ruin threads.