Saudi Arabia is Heaven

Chill Saudi user is here again to answer any questions with unbiased answers.

For instance, you can start by asking: "Why do you think SA is so great?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU#t=09m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any spirit donkeys to pray to there?

Got a great question for you my friend. Does it ever annoy you that the far right here in the West can't see Islam and Arabs in general as allies to our beliefs?

I certainly don't want shariah law in my country and I would prefer if we stayed in our own countries rather than mixed. But I feel that the far right ideology and Islam can agree on many things regarding controlling women, the Jews, and degeneracy like drugs and alcohol

>Why do you think SA is so great
There is nothing wrong with love for your country.

This guy has it right.

Why do you follow the proven Jewish installed Ibn Saud family so closely?

Why do you follow a catholic-born religion based on control of the middle east?

Greetings, Saudi user

Could you describe a fun evening for you? I've heard people talk of long nights smoking hookah and drinking coffee.

I see great pictures of desserts and sweets too.

I have some job offers in Saudi Arabia but worry about the culture shock as an American.

It's not love, its just a fact, I really disagree with many, and I mean MANY things that happen here, but living here is seriously great, to tell some:

We literally doesn't have any taxes.

We have free higher education.

Free scholar ship to all first world countries

Free health care

The government literally pays every student 300$ dollars monthly just for studying in universities (even though universities are free as I said)

I speak from my own experience of having friends who are Muslim. One of my best friends is Lebanese and Muslim and he redpilled me on the JQ before I came to Sup Forums. We tend to actually find ourselves agreeing on almost everything considering I'm far right even though I'm Catholic and he's Muslim. He even agrees that the U.S. shouldn't let in refugees because they are subhuman savages and because of the threat of terror

Remember this: Islam is a far right political ideology masquerading as a religion.

Guy's based as fuck too we used watch football together on Sundays and smoke hookah and discuss the degeneracy and how to fix it in the West, we also talk about Jews. Sometimes when his girl was over and she talked out of line he even slap the fuck out of her in front of me it was hilarious

How does it feel not being able to go to the cinema?

Gr8 b8 m8?

So, it really depends on how much risk you're okay to make, a safe fun evening is filled with Hookah and playing cards or some shit, if are willing to risk being detained for a day or so you can get some weed, booze and women.

If you're american you'll be allowed in western compounds where everything is legal

-------

Sorry I got away for a moment I'm back

Man, we call the country of Bahrain "the Bar of Saudi Arabia"

We go there to get booze and women and whatever thing that you don't want to risk doing in the country, and its pretty close just a short drive if you're in Dammam or Khobar.

Whats your opinion of Lindsay Lohan?
Was she really the best choice?

Is Saudi Arabia a good country? It always looks so good for Saudi people but for foreigners not so much

Good in what way? as in good to live in? then yes, its one of the best countries to be born in, I can tell you that.

I didn't do it I swear.

How much are you paying for a litre of petrol nowadays?

Hey Saudi OP. I had a friend in college from the kingdom who was very liberal and never wore any head covering. She was exeesingly kind, but seemed to not be a practicing muslim. She even posted pictures on social media In the states out at clubs and doing haram things. What are the chances of legal/social repercussions when she returns home? I suspect she is from a massively wealthy (royal?) family

How would a beaner be seen on SA?

I want to come there so I can fuck bitches, blow shit up and shoot guns in the dessert. What should I do? I was thinking about English teaching.. I have a degree in Journalism and am a writer.

At least you're being honest

What's the thing you hate most about Saudi Arabia?

How easy is it to get a 9yo child bride?

it's cool
knew about her years ago

>its one of the best countries to be born in
because you're a fucking royal? or cause you get free gibs dats X1000?
any country good in that case.

and for women ? are they really just chattel, like it seems..

You're a goat fucker, sage

Please answer me on this matter OPGenuinely curious

Why shouldn't we genocide your people and bomb your country until there is nothing left of it but dust?

1 litre is 0.20$

The Saudi government is okay with a lot of things as long as you don't have influence (or try to influence) others, so I'd say she's safe.

Is it true that the Arab world is becoming westernized?

Also, how do we fix Muslims living in Europe?

O I L
I
L

>are they really just chattel

Not actually a bad idea desu

Please answer.

wow saudi arabia is like finland without taxes

Why do you think your country has flourished and is viewed as the pinnacle of Muslim Society as opposed to a country like Iran, Iraq, Syria etc.

I think you have to go to Yemen, which is dirt poor and constantly in a state of anarchic war for this shit.

I remember some Vice documentary saying there would be 40yo saudis traveling down there to get with kids and it is accepted in Yemani culture somewhat

He probably has god awful internet

why doesn't Islam permit taxes?
also, how involved is Saudi Arabia in Syria?

We don't have that much experience to spot one, its ether "Western", "Asian" or "South Asian", most likely you'd be western, and if you told them that you're mexican they'll start listing the mexican soap operas they liked in the early 2000s

You'll have a great time then, and an unbelievable salary.

I fucking hate religious people here, thank god my generation is much much more liberal (relatively of course)

Almost impossible, unless you go to yemen.

We literally doesn't have any taxes.

We have free higher education.

Free scholar ship to all first world countries

Free health care

The government literally pays every student 300$ dollars monthly just for studying in universities (even though universities are free as I said)

The petrol is almost free.

So yes, its a great country to be born in like it or not, you can exploit all these privileges and then leave to Canada when you graduate, haha.

I dunno man, all your leaders keep kissing our asses, do you do this homo shit to all countries?

>why doesn't Islam permit taxes?
You kidding me right? Ever heard of Jizya?

> smoke hookah and discuss the degeneracy and how to fix it in the West

you can start by stopping with the hookah

Why does your country fund the terrorist Wahabbi Shitlam Ideology everywhere?

Is it true that you get Lots of Cash when you marry also a Pickup Truck load of food for free when ever you need?

Could i go to SA and get a loan as a foreiner?
Any free money?

Why haven't you joined the The One Holy and Apstolic Catholic Church yet?

Are there blacks in Saudi? I was reading
Wiki article today and it said demographics are 90% Arab 10% Afro Arab, are these decendants of slaves?

>I dunno man, all your leaders keep kissing our asses, do you do this homo shit to all countries?

Carters legacy was a bad one....

do you like tacos?
how much does a Petroleum E. make in the land of the freeoil?

Are you as excited as I am for the day all your oil to dry up and the Saudi royal family is executed?

>tobbaco is degenerate

Nah you're just a pussy. I don't do anything other than tobacco either

>Jizya

no, i mean why dont muslims pay muslims taxes, not muslim to non muslim.

>I fucking hate religious people here, thank god my generation is much much more liberal (relatively of course)

Ahhh, I see why you avoided my question. You're a cuck. Goddamn shame.

>i only do 1 degenerate thing

>>How easy is it to get a 9yo child bride?
>Almost impossible, unless you go to yemen.

HERE THAT POL

GIVE UP THE MEMES NOW

HAHAHA BTFO

Serious question.
In my field of work (medicine) there's always VERY well paying jobs on short term contracts offered.

Being on Sup Forums I'm obviously a bit of a deplorable - if I just stay on the hospital accommodation campus, what are my chances of being whipped by the religious police.

How best to avoid that happening?

How hard is it to buy liquor in your Sharia state?

>implying tobacco is degenerate

A little too vague.

Yea, its really a heaven.

Man, we just act muslim, we don't know shit about Islam, our government officials are always seen drunk in some countries, our percolation have more atheists than the US has (its a proven document I can link you if you want), we just have a big cover-up just so we don't get the religious people mad, look up for the "Grand mosque seizure", the tl;dr version is that the government was too liberal in the past, some religious guy didn't like it, he occupied the holy mosque for like a week, it was greatest attack to Mecca in Saudi history, so now they are acting more religious just so the religious part of the population doesn't go too crazy again.

Yes, yemen.

I have 200Mb/s connection, the internet is good in Saudi Arabia, its just that I'm trying to answer to the best of my ability

>implying i didnt imply that in my OP

I met one Saudi Arabian guy at grad school. He basically had two lines for everything and would divert any question to be about one of these two things:

1) the role of media
2) Muslim persecution

As if 2 was always the effect of 1

What do you think about that

He also bailed out of the final group paper which I basically wrote 70%, but I left his name on it since he said he had to go to the hospital (other three members were Chinese)

Yeah that's why I said:
>tobacco is degenerate

Look man, you want to go back and forth with this inane shit or are you going to present an actual argument on why it's degenerate?

They do. They have the Zakat which is included in one of the pillars of Islam and is regarded as a mandatory alms or a tax. It was only for Muslims. They have other taxes (for muslims and non muslims) but in most liberal muslim countries (throughout history as well) the Zakat was larger than the Jizya.

Why can't you retards educate your citizens? Why are you cucks radicalizing your own people ?

Saudi Arabia is a cancer that needs to extirpated

>why dont muslims pay muslims taxes

Zakat, google it.

well then why the fuck do i see all these hipster doofus muslims saying that if sharia was implemented, there would be no income tax?

Having lived in the United Arab Emirates, if I were a billionaire I'd pay for all of pol to get free trips to Saudi to live with a Saudi family for a few weeks to find out what life is really like. Particularly around young people their age

What do you think about "the west"? Basically Iran was on the way to becoming a secular western style state and then the people said "fuck it" and created their own Islamic Republic which was voted for by the Iranians. Basically the 1979 revolution.

Westerners are arrogant and assume their lifestyle and government chooce are the best for everyone. Will saudi arabia open up more or become more like Iran in the future?

That's why I made this thread, you faggots act like you know shit about the country, but don't worry I'm here to teach you how great my country is! (lmao do I sound nationalistic?)

Individuals do dumb shit, we have a prison that's 7 floors underground just for those terrorist funding fuckers, search al-Ha'ir Prison.

Not true.

Yes you get free money if you are studying in a public university (300 dollars) and you get also free money if you don't have job (600 dollars)

No, they are mostly pilgrims who came to Mecca and just never left, we have saudis of Indonesian/Philippine/Albanian/Afghani/etc etc descents.

Man you've been saying it will end in the next 5 years for like 2 decades now.

What question?

The king got sick of their shit in 2015/2016 and stripped them from their powers, so now they can't do shit.

Easy, but risky.

>Got a great question for you my friend. Does it ever annoy you that the far right here in the West can't see Islam and Arabs in general as allies to our beliefs?

I'm sorry what?

For muslims or non muslims? Jizya is pretty much a dead practice except some crazy imams that everyone thinks is batshit crazy. Zakat is imposed in only a few states (Saudi Arabia, Libya, Pakistan, Malaysia) and have a carrying definition of what the tax is on (total wealth, farming income, actual income, precious metals transfers). The rest of the states are optional. It seems less intrusive than most of the church taxes in Europe. I don't know much more than that.

I want to visit mecca but I am a jew, I request assistance, how will you aid me?

Thanks, Saudi user.

Does anyone in Saudi Arabia brew and sell craft beer?

I would imagine no, but it seems a place of contradictions and legal exceptions.

How big is racing, joy-riding, car-related fun?

I see a lot of news for Qatar and the UAE getting involved in space and technology. How much is Saudi Arabia pursuing those ventures?

This question here manThought you were just avoiding it. Second post in the thread

Do you think your prophet ACTUALLY received this Ayah from God, or did he just think, "man I wanna rape me some a dem bitches." So he was like...

>Hold up...hold up...I'm getting something here...God says...He says...he says it's okay to fuck them as long as you possess them! Woohoo! Gimmie some a dem bitches.

Because that's how it seems to me.

This doesn't mean jack shit, dude. Most Muslims don't think that shit is ok. We agree on more matters than we disagree generally

>So yes, its a great country to be born in like it or not, you can exploit all these privileges and then leave to Canada when you graduate, haha.

I'll have to personally organize the systematic removal and elimination of vermin and it pisses me off.

>Muslims are the solution to degeneracy because of their rules
>they don't really believe in their rules

The number of people we'll have to clean up, I swear...

I hate Muslims as much as any Sup Forums user, but this picture is from a Quran reading contest and she was scared and crying. It was actually pretty non-nefarious compared to the usual Islamic shenanigans.Let's not be #fakenews here

Ah, I see you met the dumb part of our population (which is like 3 quarters of the population lmao)

Dumb populations get controlled easier, I thought that was known, at least in Sup Forums.

Saudi government is smart, the Shah was stupid, he thought just by implementing laws he can liberate the country, but that backfired, the Saudi government is becoming more liberal, but at a very slow rate that the population won't notice the change, for example, just 10 years ago, women didn't vote, weren't allowed to show face, or wear abayas that aren't black, all of this changed so slowly that even the religious people thinks its the norm and nothing has changed.

What's in the box!!??

do you guys use slave labor like your neighbors? also, please tell them to stop being assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU#t=09m50s

>Muslims are the solution to degeneracy because of their rules
Never actually implied this at all why don't you read my first post I specifically said this.
>I certainly don't want shariah law in my country and I would prefer if we stayed in our own countries rather than mixed. But I feel that the far right ideology and Islam can agree on many things regarding controlling women, the Jews, and degeneracy like drugs and alcohol

And regarding the fucking the children thing. You really think most Muslims don't think that shits fucked dude? The guy I talk to certainly does. And the ones that do believe in that, well, that's really one major diversion from an overall belief in morality that I tend to understand

Nice strawman argument though

>let's import traitors and diversify society because I have a problematic relationship with women and alcohol

Get fucked.

This one's for you goatfucker

thanks desu, top bantz and exposition

Just cause you have oil , in 20 years you will be failed . I expect saudi arabia on the verge of a civil war by 2020

>I certainly don't want shariah law in my country and I would prefer if we stayed in our own countries rather than mixed

Jesus Christ you're not very observant are you?

Is it true you guys shit on super models and make them have sex with animals?

>Saudi government is becoming more liberal, but at a very slow rate that the population won't notice the change, for example, just 10 years ago, women didn't vote,

This is going to fuck you over hard buddy

Interesting. Well, the quotes are legit. Look them up. Can you show that it was really a Quran reading seminar? If so, I'll gladly find another pic.

You can visit if you're a muslim, it doesn't matter if you're a jew, (you can't enter SA if your passport has an Israeli seal btw)

Yes, westerns in compounds are great at doing that,

Drag races are every where, you basically honk 2 times while next to a young driver and hint that you wanna drag race and most of the time they'll be down to it, also drifting is pretty common here, but the unsafe-risking your life type of drifting, you know, the best kind haha.

0 interest.

Who didn't want to rape his slaves 1400 years ago? don't kid yourself lmao

Fuck off I'm coming as soon as I graduate and nothing can stop me haha

Aren't you guys fucked if the welfare ever dried up?

Sounds like the welfare is making a bunch of oil babies who have zero desire to excel or do anything.

But what happens when the oil dries up? Does the Saudi government have a plan for that? Genuine question.

Pls respond sharia-kun

Just a regular room.

Man, we offer jobs, they come from their countries to work their fucking job, they don't like it? they can leave! the employer took his passport? he can call his embassy, taking a workers passport is a huge crime here,

hurr durr "slave labor"

Civil war? you know that both sides of Saudi Arabia loves the monarch right?

Shhh, I'm still convincing myself that's this is a good thing.

Are there secret tariqas there?

>Who didn't want to rape his slaves 1400 years ago? don't kid yourself lmao
If you seriously think this way, then I feel sorry for you. I understand that this is a place for satire, but how could anyone condone rape? Do you honestly think God wills rape?

What is your country's relationship with Israel? Why can't you enter Saudi with an Israeli stamp?

Yes, we are starting to slowly move out of the lavish life-style to the more "normal" lifestyle, the government says that they'll implement a tax system by 2020 for example, and it was really good idea to begin with, the government did their best to educate the populations, built many colleges, graduated hundreds of thousands Saudis from many western universities, "Saudized" many sectors as the country grows slowly towards a more self-depending country, they are even studying implementing a green card system and tourist visas (weren't available before), so yes, the government isn't just ignoring the situation, they are doing there best to get the best out of oil for the time being, remember that Saudi Arabia was literally nothing 80 years ago, so for a country this young, we aren't doing THAT bad.

Plus, if Quran is the word of God, and there in Quran it is said that Jesus is the word of God, so Quran is Jesus, right?

I have a friend from Saudi.

He tried to enter samesex marriage with me to run away to Russia. Kek